Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Getting Kicked In The NUTZ! Do The Girls Enjoy It?

Getting Kicked In The NUTZ! Do The Girls Enjoy It?

Here's one for all of you guys who have ever been kicked in the balls by a girl. Did it hurt? Fuckin' A, it did. How many times has your precious equipment been violated by a swift kick, knee or object to the groin area? Do, spill the beanz (pun.)

And for the girls here. Did you enjoy subjecting your partner to such pain.? I recall in the movie 'Robin Hood Prince of Thieves' when Kevin Costner got hit in the balls by Mary Elizabeth, the look on her face was almost bliss. I still think to this day that she really enjoyed doing that.

What say you?
Old 01-24-2012, 05:24 PM
I've been fortunate enough to avoid ever being given a good kick to the balls, but I used to know this guy who actually had a fetish for it. He would search these erotic videos of girls kicking guys in the groin, but they/he would enjoy it sexually. He said something about the closeness of the girls legs between one's own was sexy or something, but I'm not gonna try that one out!
Old 01-24-2012, 05:29 PM
That sounds painful, MG. I've had my balls (both) squeezed to death by one of my ex-girl friends. She enjoyed doing that. And she used both hands as well. Oddly enough I don't recall much pain at the time. But she thought it was hilarious when i said squeeze harder. Perhaps I was numb or something. LMAO

As for being kicked in the lower regions. I also have avoided it so far
Old 01-24-2012, 05:41 PM
The only trauma Ive had inflicted on my boys has been accidentally sitting on them, and having a soccer ball kicked into them a couple times during a game. The soccer ball I would imagine inflicts more pain than a kick as it got both the twig and berries. Blinding pain that made me feel like I had to take a crap.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Had little hits to them and can tell it would really bhurt if kicked
Old 01-24-2012, 06:00 PM
meh..

Last edited by ZombiieNoms; 06-02-2012 at 10:31 PM..
Old 01-24-2012, 07:24 PM
^ Whoa, remind me not to fuck with your hair...

I've been kicked once in my life...I was in kindergarten. I wasn't wise to a girl's anatomy back then, so I kicked her crotch right back. What was good for the goose was good for the gander, right? It hurt, but I realized was being watched by her friends, and wanted to show I was tough, so I didn't cry. I made her cry...not sure if it was genuine though, she could have cried just to get me in trouble lol
Old 01-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Well l am a naughty girl who once kicked my brother in the balls

But that was because he hit me so l defended myself

He went down like a ton of bricks
But l would have to say that he deseaved it but l didnt think it would hurt so much when l did it

i ran out of the room before he gathered the strength to get even

There was a incident at the Australian Open where one of the tennis players was playing doubles and the ball hit him in the balls they had to stop play while he was in pain
Old 01-24-2012, 07:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEsw8T9mlFc
Old 01-24-2012, 07:45 PM
http://www.strangequestions.com/ques...t-so-much.html
OMG l never thought that hitting a man in the balls could do so much damage

As you can see from this link there is diffrent things that can happen even getting ruptured vessel in the ball area

Ah and here is a man who was hit in the balls by a ball which was traveling at 50 kms an hour

he did this as a joke how stupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHegV7jaY10
Old 01-24-2012, 10:11 PM
I feel it in the fucking gut when I've been hit there, and yes I've been kicked there by my brother or someone else when I was a kid, don't remember who. It hurts the balls less so, and the gut moreso for some reason.... It's fucked.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
I feel it in the fucking gut when I've been hit there, and yes I've been kicked there by my brother or someone else when I was a kid, don't remember who. It hurts the balls less so, and the gut moreso for some reason.... It's fucked.
I think its because they go up in to it, but I know what you mean.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hucksta G View Post
I think its because they go up in to it, but I know what you mean.
I think you're right boss. It fucking sucks and depending on the force of the kick (and I've been kicked motherfucking HARD there) it takes several minutes for me to recover, and for that pain in the gut to go away.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:14 PM
After all the comments from some of you it makes me feel bad fot what l did to my brother when we were kids
Old 01-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Oh the kick l gave to my brother was very hard but you guys get over it quite fast
You might be down but you soon get up after a min or so
Old 01-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Actually. On the other end of the spectrum.
Kicking a girl in the crotch can be very dangerous. And also very painful. Ow!
We used to pull girls bra straps at school. but never kick them in the vaginamite regions.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Geez that made me laugh (vaginamite area)

Yes alright if a woman is kicked in this area it can hurt quite alot and yes sometimes if kicked hard enough it could do damage to this area
For a man you are only sore for a few mins

Hey l have to ask this qestion since l am a woman
Does the balls swell after being hit there

geez l can not beleive l l come into this male dominated area but l love to see what happens in the daily life of a male grins

Oh yes the bra strap puling was not nice when it hit with force on your back
Old 01-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Two summers ago I was coaching at a baseball tournament near a beach, my friend from high school (who I was coaching with) and I decided to catch some waves and toss a football on the beach when we had some free time. There we were throwing back and forth when a very sexy young woman came walking by us and I turned to enjoy watching her walk away in her bikini. A few seconds later I turned around and threw my hands up to show that I was ready for the next pass when I just saw a dark object flash downwards towards my crouch, before I knew it I was pretty much kneeling/sitting on the sand. Square in the testicles, I literally didn't move from my seated position for a few minutes. If you haven't been hit in the testicles in a few years (WARNING), you probably forget how much it actually hurts.

I proceeded to make my way back to my beach towel and as I was about to lay down an older woman who was seated behind me smiled at me and asked "Are they okay?"

Funny memory now. But I never wanna get hit like that again.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Does the balls swell after being hit there
That depends on how hard you get hit there, I guess. I don't know.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectRatio1986 View Post
I proceeded to make my way back to my beach towel and as I was about to lay down an older woman who was seated behind me smiled at me and asked "Are they okay?"
Lmao. Classic!
Old 01-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Quote:
http://www.strangequestions.com/ques...t-so-much.html
OMG l never thought that hitting a man in the balls could do so much damage

As you can see from this link there is diffrent things that can happen even getting ruptured vessel in the ball area

Ah and here is a man who was hit in the balls by a ball which was traveling at 50 kms an hour

he did this as a joke how stupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHegV7jaY10
Haha. You should watch Jackass, BG. They do crazy stuff as well. One guy let a wood pecker bird attack his penis. Sad I know. HAHAHA...
Old 01-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Yes alright if a woman is kicked in this area it can hurt quite alot and yes sometimes if kicked hard enough it could do damage to this area
For a man you are only sore for a few mins
This is incorrect it can actually do a lot of damage to the male's area, too.

And a lot of the time it can be sore for days/weeks. i heard about some one who couldn't have sex for a week because of it.

Last edited by Hucksta G; 01-25-2012 at 08:07 PM..
Old 01-26-2012, 07:39 AM
I've landed on "my boys" and experienced a DAZZLING spray of pain so if I see ANYONE even considering the act, I suddenly possess the dexterity of a lizard.
My pills are highly protected by me.

Some dudes pay for stuff like that though.
How in the hell they can find pleasure in it, I have no idea.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:03 AM
One of the most unexpected effects of having children was learning all the different ways I could sustain injuries to my nuts. You never know what will happen. I had developed this sort of reflex at some point during my early youth. You guys know it. Like an involuntary movement where you sort of pivot at the hip and bring one knee up, protecting that area. My kids totally hack that move. In a way it's inspirational.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:32 AM
I got tapped on the balls with an envelope once and I was crouched in pain.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Oh and a buddy of mine had a friend in college that had to have one removed bc he jumped into his car too quickly and landed on them....eeesh.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:07 PM
My older sister kicked me SQUARE in the balls when I was a kid. Second most painful thing I've ever experienced.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectRatio1986 View Post
Two summers ago I was coaching at a baseball tournament near a beach, my friend from high school (who I was coaching with) and I decided to catch some waves and toss a football on the beach when we had some free time. There we were throwing back and forth when a very sexy young woman came walking by us and I turned to enjoy watching her walk away in her bikini. A few seconds later I turned around and threw my hands up to show that I was ready for the next pass when I just saw a dark object flash downwards towards my crouch, before I knew it I was pretty much kneeling/sitting on the sand. Square in the testicles, I literally didn't move from my seated position for a few minutes. If you haven't been hit in the testicles in a few years (WARNING), you probably forget how much it actually hurts.

Funny memory now. But I never wanna get hit like that again.
I am sorry if l am laughing at the momment at your last comment on your post

It was nice that the older lady asked if you were alright
Old 01-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Oh also forgot to add that at the Australian tennis four men were playing doubles and l felt sorry for one of them when ihe was hit in the balls by a tennis ball

Geez you know how hard some of these tennis players hit the tennis ball

The poor bloke went down like a tack and they had to stop playing while he recovered from this
Old 01-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Actually. On the other end of the spectrum.
Kicking a girl in the crotch can be very dangerous. And also very painful. Ow!
We used to pull girls bra straps at school. but never kick them in the vaginamite regions.
Oh please, vaginas take a pounding anyway...
Old 01-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophrine View Post
Fantastic.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Old 01-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Thank you. Thank you. I'm here all night, folks.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
First of all l started laughing when l see the above post

I have to say that it is not men who will kick a girl in the vagina it is mostly women or girls while out having a fight
I have to admit l have never been kicked there

The only injury l could think of which would harm a woman there is the pelvic bone

This is hard bone so if one kicked without shoes on it would proberly hurt the person who is kicking too
Old 01-28-2012, 07:10 PM
On the topic of girls taking a hit to their tacos...

Old 01-28-2012, 09:31 PM
In the spirit of movies, here's a special message from Jack Black.

NSFW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEhdv307rrQ

Last edited by Exophrine; 02-02-2012 at 07:58 AM..
Old 01-29-2012, 08:52 AM
Awesome pics MisoG.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
I got tapped on the balls with an envelope once and I was crouched in pain.
An ENVELOPE? What the heck were you doing with that around your crotch?
Old 02-05-2012, 04:25 AM
I've only ever landed a guy in the jewels once and it was because he deserved it. Long story short, in primary school, I was borrowing a teaball bat and taking it to practice with me and being the INFINITELY intelligent thing he was started threatening me and harassing me. I have no idea what his mental damage was but I'm sure he was certifiable. Anyhow, he was actually beginning to frighten me and he put a hand on my shoulder. I whirled around with the bat and hit him square in the balls and he went down for the sack of shit he was.

Was I suspended? Yes. For two days.

Did I regret it? NO.

Last edited by Tagia_Romero; 02-05-2012 at 04:27 AM..
Old 02-05-2012, 07:27 AM
The women in this thread have serious sociopathic tendencies. Some guy put gum in your hair so you think its okay to maim his genitals? What's worse is the pride women seem to take part in this...... like its part of the women's movement or something. Conversely; "hey some chick spat on me so I hit slapped her tits as hard as I could......and I'm so proud of myself."

I've been hit a couple of times; I was playing soccer once in 9th grade and some kid on the other team kicked the ball from a couple of metres away and it hit me square in the nads, I went down on all fours for a good 5-10 minutes....at which point I vomited on the soccer field. I was also hit last year at a music festival when I was just casually walking when I passed a girl who made a sudden movement with her hands, she was swinging her arms or something, and hit me firmly in the testes. I went down again on my knees, but got up and just kept walking. I heard her make an audible "awwwwwww" sound, like she was really sorry that she accidentally hit me, but I didn't stop to chat about it.