Old 01-24-2012, 09:25 PM
Demi Moore Rushed To Hospital For Supstance Abuse

Geez this is not good

But she says that she is going to get professial help with her problem
It is sad that all this has started after her split with her husband Ashton but you can just burrow your self into the ground just because someone doesnt love you anymore

I know l am wrong to say this but to do this type of thing is stupid l know breaking up with someone can be a terrible experiece and it is hard to get over someone you truely love but you have to move on

You dont start taking drugs or start drinking because you might get rid of how you are feeling at that momment but the next morning you will be down on a dowwner

I hope she stops this and takes a good look at her self

Old 01-24-2012, 09:34 PM
geez now they are saying it is not substance abuse and now a spokesman has said she was rushed to hospital with exhaustion problems

We will see if this is true in the next couple of days
Old 01-24-2012, 09:35 PM
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Demi Moore is seeking professional help to treat "exhaustion" and "overall health" issues, her spokeswoman said on Tuesday, following her split late last year from husband of six years, Ashton Kutcher.
"Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends," Moore's spokeswoman said in a statement to Reuters.
The statement follows media reports that Moore was rushed to hospital on Monday night after paramedics were called to her Los Angeles home. Celebrity news website TMZ.com cited substance abuse as the cause, but that could not be confirmed.
Moore's representatives declined any further comment beyond the written statement.
"Ghost" star Moore, 49, filed for divorce from 33-year-old "Two and A Half Men" actor Kutcher in November 2011, after a San Diego woman went public about a brief fling she had with Kutcher.

Source: Reuters
Old 01-24-2012, 09:42 PM
I am sorry to say that she might have a bigger problem than being tired

Sometimes there can be a coverup but as l have said it will all come out if there is more to this

Oh thankyou Jeo4 for copy and paseing the article on this site so everyone does not have to go through the link that l previded
Old 01-24-2012, 09:51 PM
Mine was from Yahoo. Same story, different website, I guess.

Last edited by jeo4; 01-24-2012 at 09:56 PM..
Old 01-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Isnt that yahoo seven news
Oh l see l have nine news site
Old 01-24-2012, 10:40 PM
This wouldn't have happened if Bruce was still in the house.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Well we dont know what celeb couples get up too

Some can be on the straight and narrow while others take drugs to get there high

But when celebs are getting older you would think they would think before doing things that could land themselves into trouble
Old 01-25-2012, 02:43 AM
"Exhaustion"/"Health Issues" translated from Hollywood Jargon: Drugs and/or alcohol
Old 01-25-2012, 05:25 AM
I'd think that marrying Ashton Kuchter would lead you to a substance abuse problem or exhaustion, not breaking up with him.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:12 PM
we all know the word exhaustion is the hollywood term for some kind of substance abuse issues, the truth will eventually come out sooner or later, like when Demi Lavato was suffering from an eating disorder
Old 01-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Oh look, it's another drug addicted actress! shocker.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:30 PM

geez now Ashton is very concerned about Demi Moores heath
But will not go into any details about waht is happening to her
But it says here that his twitter page has gone very quiet

Anyway l hope you all have a read on what is happening now in this story at the moment
Old 01-26-2012, 11:24 PM
I guess she was doing Whip It's and had a minor seizure!

You don't see too many over 30 people doing Whip It's (or over 40 for that matter)!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Okay got another update which was televised on a Australian showed Sunrise
On its entertainment thingie they said that one of Demis freinds rang up 911 and explained that Demi was smoking some sort of thing and it had sent her into convoltions meannig seazire

If this is so she is a silly woman getting involved in weed or what ever it was she was smoking l know she is not a very happy person at the moment but to do this at her age is silly

Last edited by Bondgirl; 01-27-2012 at 09:13 PM..
Old 01-27-2012, 09:19 PM
She was cranked on rebull and smoking spice. Someone forgot to tell the 50yr old that she is really a grandma and not a party chick. I really dislike has beens trying to stay young instead of accepting the beauty and grace of age.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Well being 50yrs old is not young but it is not old eiether

If Demi is into drugs it is a shame
Also of celebs get caught into this trap
Old 01-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Read online earlier that on the 911 call, someone is heard shouting for "Ru" which is the nickname of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis' daughter Rumer. If true, it might mean that mother and daughter party together with Rumer also doing heaven knows what.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Well if Demi Moores daughter was with her mum it would have been a terrible shock for her to see her mum going through a convultion

It might turn her daughter off drugs and other things

If a teenager can see what really happens to people close to them when involved in drugs it might teach them to stay away from such things

it was lucky that Demi survived this

There was also footage of Ashton partying on the night that Demi fell ill

it goes to show that some men a very immature and in other words she should be glad she got rid of him
Old 01-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
it goes to show that some men a very immature and in other words she should be glad she got rid of him

Because obviously she was the mature one in the relationship. Acting like a fucking 18 yr old twat instead of being a responsible parent to her children. The fact that you made me defend Ashton Kutcher makes me want to throw something through my computer monitor but pull your head out of your ass and realize that she was the problem and still is.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:57 PM
I can tell you this there is alot of men who are in there 50's or 60s who act like 19 yr olds chasing after young girls when they should be dating women around there own age

Would you call those men proper parents when they do this type of thing

To your second comment l find it abit affensive so l think l wont go further in discussing it

Last edited by Bondgirl; 01-30-2012 at 07:23 PM..