Old 09-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Do the Mercs know about the money?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:13 PM
My prediction:

Walt fakes his own death (have been saying it since before the season started and still believe it to be true). The Nazi's kill both Hank and Gome; since they believe Walt is dead as well they take Jesse with them to cook the meth for them.

Walt get's away but knows he can't go home to Skyler + fam after Hank dying so he trashes the house and spray paints the "Heisenberg" we saw in the living room in the flash forward. Since Skyler saw him leave in a hurry and Hank comes home in a body bag she will believe Walt met the same fate... Seeing the house in an unlivable state and the "Heisenberg" will confirm her suspicions that Walt has died.

The flash forwards show Walt looking like a bum and buying a big fucking gun. He looks like a bum because he has been "laying low" and the gun is to go against the Nazi's and get Jesse back. Walt will save Jesse from the Nazi's but this will not be enough for Jesse to like Walt again and he will ultimately kill Walt. I'm guessing he will kill Walt in front of police officers/DEA and will end up going to jail. So.... Walt dies (by Jesse's hand) and Jesse goes to jail. The end.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofKings2525 View Post
My prediction:

Walt fakes his own death (have been saying it since before the season started and still believe it to be true). The Nazi's kill both Hank and Gome; since they believe Walt is dead as well they take Jesse with them to cook the meth for them.

Walt get's away but knows he can't go home to Skyler + fam after Hank dying so he trashes the house and spray paints the "Heisenberg" we saw in the living room in the flash forward. Since Skyler saw him leave in a hurry and Hank comes home in a body bag she will believe Walt met the same fate... Seeing the house in an unlivable state and the "Heisenberg" will confirm her suspicions that Walt has died.

The flash forwards show Walt looking like a bum and buying a big fucking gun. He looks like a bum because he has been "laying low" and the gun is to go against the Nazi's and get Jesse back. Walt will save Jesse from the Nazi's but this will not be enough for Jesse to like Walt again and he will ultimately kill Walt. I'm guessing he will kill Walt in front of police officers/DEA and will end up going to jail. So.... Walt dies (by Jesse's hand) and Jesse goes to jail. The end.
But why would Walt wait a year to return? Why attempt to go in alone against an army of Nazis? Why would he bother spray painting Heisenberg on his own wall to make Skyler think he's dead if he wanted to leave the money for her and the family?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofKings2525 View Post
My prediction:

Not a bad prediction, but as proven many times over - everyone's predictions on here are always wrong.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
Not a bad prediction, but as proven many times over - everyone's predictions on here are always wrong.
Yeah, Vince Gillian is way smarter than all of us
Old 09-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Agree with both of you (Darth & Digi).
Old 09-09-2013, 10:46 PM

Aaron Paul is just the coolest

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/...uy-in-the-room

Old 09-10-2013, 06:59 AM
^ Haha, that's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkeyjw View Post
And I still firmly believe that the ricin is for himself.
I believe this could be true as well, if Walt has to take himself out for some reason. I don't know why that would be. But it would be dramatically ironic if he ends up using it on himself, and that thing has been such a long-running Chekov's Gun.

I guess we'll know in about 3 weeks.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuatroDiablos View Post
Do the Mercs know about the money?
No. Only Walt, Jesse, Hank, and Gomez know. So if Jesse survives somehow, he could use this info as leverage over the Mercs (for example, to save his own life).
Old 09-10-2013, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayestrain View Post
Gomie (referring to Jesse) "You mean little Timmy Dipshit over there?"
Yep, that made me crack up too.

Poor Jesse ... everyone thinks he's a drugged-out dipshit, but he's come up with some of the best ideas in the show (e.g., using a magnet for the evidence room; sucking the methylamine from the train, etc.).

Quote:
Also, just how in the hell did Walt administer the poison to Brock? He's owned up to it, but it has still yet to be explained.
You are correct: that was never explained (one of the many reasons why the entire Walt-poisons-Brock series of events has me somewhat mystified). All we know is that instead of using ricin, Walt used Lily-of-the-Vally extract, which is non-poisonous in the proper dosage. We don't know how Walt delivered or administered that extract to Brock.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus9 View Post
Yep, that made me crack up too.

Poor Jesse ... everyone thinks he's a drugged-out dipshit, but he's come up with some of the best ideas in the show (e.g., using a magnet for the evidence room; sucking the methylamine from the train, etc.).
Not to mention he's the one who seems to have come up with the idea to snare Walt in the desert!

Quote:
You are correct: that was never explained (one of the many reasons why the entire Walt-poisons-Brock series of events has me somewhat mystified). All we know is that instead of using ricin, Walt used Lily-of-the-Vally extract, which is non-poisonous in the proper dosage. We don't know how Walt delivered or administered that extract to Brock.
The scene between him and Brock this episode was very tense. Brock seemed pretty wary / distrustful of Walt. I wonder if more is going to come out about that--though at this point, that subplot is the least of anyone's worries.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Not only one of the best episodes ever with a great cliffhanger but the fact that Walter looked completely
stunned that Jesse had set him up,even after all of the betrayals INCREDIBLE
Old 09-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Cranston's & Paul's acting in that final scene was just super duper incredible.

So far every season has had a Walt Vs. Jesse fight of some sort; but each one being more intense. Such vile hatred between the two now. But then somehow it always get redeemed/defused. I don't know what it would take for Jesse to ever even be neutral with Walt again. That he called him WALT(instead of Mr. White on the cell phone actually physically stung.

Saul was also great; you finally get to see a much darker side to him.

Here are the predictions I have made(that will most surely be wrong):

-Jesse gets the gun from the hands of a dead Gomie and/or severely wounded Hank and sneaks up on Walt in the car, threatening to shoot their great cook unless they back off.

-They then "re-nogotiate", where the Nazis threaten to kill Brock and Andrea(as they know where she lives). Jesse agrees to be their cook instead and while doing this Walt slips out of the cuffs and says "no way" as this surely still wounds his ego. Jesse will point out that Walt will die soon; and he will only be good for so many cooks.

-Jesse will cook a hot dose AS "Heisenberg" to destroy Walt's chemical reputation and not give a shit what the Nazis do, after getting Andrea and Brock safely away. He will also tell Walter Jr. about his dad. In a rage, Walt will confess to Jane's death and the two will have their most epic fight with Walt hanging on for dear life and will yes, end up faking his death.(I think Cindy the neighbor will witness this and hence explain her future horror).

-The M-60 will be to get his now-tainted "BLUE" off the market by wiping out the meth lab and all the Nazi warriors.

(As to Jesse's, Walt's, the White's, and the money's fate is anyone's guess).

My favorite line from this last episode:
Saul - The kid left so much booger-powder in there, my Caddy is a canine's wet dream."
Old 09-11-2013, 04:30 PM
ignore, double post

Last edited by Bahs; 09-11-2013 at 04:32 PM..
Old 09-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guiltless View Post
-The M-60 will be to get his now-tainted "BLUE" off the market by wiping out the meth lab and all the Nazi warriors.
Now I kinda do like this theory, the whole idea of him going back to regain his reputation (as it clearly is tarnished from the flash-forwards)

Kind of a different spin then him going back to rescue or kill someone.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:54 PM
And indeed, Vince Gilligan just had this to say about Pinkman.

Spoiler:
“The student may threaten to become the teacher.”
Old 09-11-2013, 05:23 PM
^^^
I refuse to open those spoilers
Old 09-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Quote:
-Jesse will cook a hot dose AS "Heisenberg"
I would be deeply surprised if Jesse ever cooks again. But, in any case, there are only 3 episodes remaining, so his reign as a superior "Heisenberg" would be very short-lived.

Quote:
-Jesse gets the gun from the hands of a dead Gomie and/or severely wounded Hank and sneaks up on Walt in the car, threatening to shoot their great cook unless they back off.
For this to happen, Todd's and Uncle Jack's team of a half-dozen heavily armed mercenaries would have to be INCREDIBLY incompetent. But such incompetence runs counter to their proven string of successes with taking down Declan's operation without a hitch, and killing eight prisoners in under two-minutes.

... unless there's more to the story than is apparent ...
Old 09-11-2013, 05:57 PM
I find the "spoilers" to make the show even more misleading than anything else.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Ayestrain's question about the Brock incident
Spoiler:

Actually, it was explained but subtly...
Spoiler:

Walt told Saul that "to help Jesse", he had to give a non-lethal dose of the Lily of the Valley poison to Brock. This was of course explained by Saul over the past couple episodes.
So Saul had Huell pick the pack off of Jesse. He switched it with another pack of cigarettes that didn't have the ricin cigarette.
In that same episode, the secretary is shredding documents. On one of the documents is a hand written schedule of Brock's daily activities.
What probably happened is that they had someone poison Brock's lunch, but Jesse - seeing no ricin cig in his pack - assumed Brock stole a cigarette from Jesse's pack and smoked the poison.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
Actually, it was explained but subtly...
Spoiler:

Walt told Saul that "to help Jesse", he had to give a non-lethal dose of the Lily of the Valley poison to Brock. This was of course explained by Saul over the past couple episodes.
So Saul had Huell pick the pack off of Jesse. He switched it with another pack of cigarettes that didn't have the ricin cigarette.
In that same episode, the secretary is shredding documents. On one of the documents is a hand written schedule of Brock's daily activities.
What probably happened is that they had someone poison Brock's lunch, but Jesse - seeing no ricin cig in his pack - assumed Brock stole a cigarette from Jesse's pack and smoked the poison.
Spoiler:
Yeah, I totally forgot about that shot of the schedule of Brock's in whatever episode that was. I would buy that--totally feasible that between Walt and Saul they could find a way to get someone to slip the poison to Brock at school. Thanks.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:08 AM
^Vince Gilligan said it was a quick syringe dose through his juicebox while Brock was at recess.

Anyway, this is the longest week ever thanks to the way that cliffhanger ended.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:53 AM

This used to be a nice series when it came to music. .. .. Oh wait no! I don't mean it went bad or anything!! .. Just the opposite; it occurs to me that the choice of music and the soundtrack (because I do think we can speak of an OST for BrBa now) has become much darker. And beyond.

The sounds that are being used are ominous, flat out frightening, haunting, and noticeably low in frequency, which has a certain effect on the mind and body, if listened to over a nice set of speakers with a certain volume. I know this is a leap, but fuck, it is hard to post anything original on this thread with so many people posting, and this actually has been on my mind since the series started again. Bare with me.

Do you guys remember and/or maybe have seen this French movie "Irreversible" with Monica Belluci? With that horrible long scene in that long corridor? In short; a lot of people walked out on that movie, presumably because of that horrible scene. But the Chief of Sound on that movie laid down a track underneath most of that film that has such a low frequency, that it causes nausea with a certain percentage of people that listen to it. I'm telling you that something is going on with the tracks that are being put down with what we see on screen. That is some low frequency shit (!!) that we are listening to..

The whole team on BrBa, down to the gaffer, is doing splendid work on so many many levels, and I just wanted to give a shoutout to the sound and music team.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Quote:
^Vince Gilligan said it was a quick syringe dose through his juicebox while Brock was at recess.
Yes, Vince tells the story of an off-screen "Evil Juice Box Man" that injects Brock's juice box (off-screen) with crushed Lily of the Valley extract (off-screen) and somehow delivers this to Brock's school (off-screen), which Brock then consumes (off-screen). But my point was that this was never explained or shown on-screen for the viewers.

The complete timeline appears to transpire as follows:

● Walt is sitting in his yard with the gun, waiting for Gus’s men to kill him. He sees the Lily of the Valley plant on the patio. (5:30 into Episode 512)

● Off camera, Walt crushes up some of the poison from the Lily of the Valley plant and injects it into a juice box.

● Also off camera, Walt delivers the juice box to Brock’s school. (Having seen Brock the day before at Jesse and Andrea’s place.)

● Walt puts the juice box in Brock’s lunch. (Again off camera)

● Walt calls Saul, and has Huell lift the pack of cigarettes from Jesse. (More off camera)

● Huell lifts the pack with the Ricin cig from Jesse, and replaces it with a clean pack with one cigarette missing. (This can be seen in Episode 412 if you know what you’re looking for)

● Walt lies to Jesse about all this in Episode 412 about this and Jesse believes him and is now willing to help him kill Gus.

The full story is told at this Forbes article (including Vince's own backstory description).

Last edited by Zeus9; 09-12-2013 at 08:32 AM..
Old 09-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Maybe Walt substituted at that elementary school for cash before he found the car wash and was able to pull it off without a hitch/being questioned.

Vince hinted slightly that we may actually see that scene.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:03 AM
The way Brock acts when he sees Walt seems like he has had a bad encounter with him
Old 09-14-2013, 05:00 PM
In related news, it looks like the Saul spinoff is happening..

http://www.avclub.com/articles/break...dman-i,102769/
Old 09-15-2013, 12:40 AM
Quote:
In related news, it looks like the Saul spinoff is happening..

http://www.avclub.com/articles/break...dman-i,102769/
Yeah... Supposed to be an hour long per episode prequel, focused more on humor and less dark than BrBad. That means anyone who dies or has died (ie. Mike) has the potential to show up at any time! I love the idea and I think it's going to do really well
Old 09-15-2013, 10:37 AM

Michael Errmentraut will live on. Good enough TV for me.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
ROFL at all the comments below the article.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Michael Errmentraut will live on. Good enough TV for me.
Gus Fring and Mike Ermantraut deserve their own prequel. But unlike Saul's comedy, the Fring/Ermantraut prequel will be a crime drama.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:24 PM
Apparently the shit is hitting the fan tonight guys.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahs View Post
Apparently the shit is hitting the fan tonight guys.
Make it so.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Make it so.
It best be the case or.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:51 PM
My reaction to tonight's episode.

Old 09-15-2013, 09:06 PM
speechless right now
Old 09-15-2013, 09:10 PM
This show is going to sweep the Emmy's next year based on that episode. Just... wow. It was like watching the final act of GoodFellas for the first time.

Last edited by Bourne101; 09-15-2013 at 09:14 PM..
Old 09-15-2013, 09:17 PM
Did anyone else notice that there might be some tension building in Walt's and Skyler's marriage?
Old 09-15-2013, 09:19 PM

Brilliant. Absolutleyfucking brilliant. I'm a mess right now.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:47 PM
Just...yeah...