Old 10-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Hell on Wheels

Not seen any posts on this series.

Just finished season 3 and got to say I loved it.

I really like the characters In it and it's great to see a western series back on TV after deadwood.

In the uk there doesn't seem to be any talk on the show at all, I keep going on to friends to watch it but no one does.

Just wanted to see what everyone's thought are on the show?
Old 10-14-2013, 12:36 AM
Currently watched Ep 5 of S3 - I dig the series, though lately I haven't been as into it as I was with just the first season. Still some ol' West set series is always welcome.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:50 PM
S2 remains the high point of the series so far for me. But the welcome return of an old "friend" and a general patina of quality writing and performances continue to make this one of those shows that would've been better appreciated on a network that didn't already sport the likes of Breaking Bad, Mad Men and The Walking Dead. It was uphill for them from word go, and I admire their gumption to still be around, considering the rocky road they've had between seasons. Glad it came back for at least ONE more, anyway. Hopefully the ratings weren't too bad this time to warrant a potential S4, what with them airing it on Saturdays of all fucking broadcast days...
Old 11-13-2013, 03:03 PM
I've seen the first 2 seasons (S3 not aired in UK yet) and I thought it was fairly good 6.5/10