Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Angelina Jolie Admits to Animal Abuse

(From Gawker)
Quote:
Heroin? S&M sex? BORING. The real nugget of sadism behind the unearthed video of actress-turned-self-righteous-humanitarian Angelina Jolie in the UK's Sun is her blasé confession about—whoops!—kind of killing her pets. She's worse than Paris Hilton, who got in trouble for neglecting her many chihuahuas—and worst of all, young Jolie, filmed rambling on in what the Sun calls a "drug den," thinks her forgetfulness is really cute, grinning sheepishly as she recounts the pets she's killed over the years: "I had a dog and I ended up beating him, and he got sick and... I've hurt so many—I am just not a good animal person... I had a rabbit that died, too... a cage fell on him..."

That happened when she was six. But then—

"I had a hamster... I took him in the shower. He died of pneumonia. I had a bunch of little lizards. My friend left them in the sun, and I came back and they were just... my snake, I tried to kill."

Haha! Soooo funny, especially coming from the U.N.'s Goodwill ambassador, who dresses in somber St. Johns suits while getting all preachy about what will really help New Orleans. Listen, drug use is forgivable, the S&M sex you refer to in this video is all well and good if you're into that sort of thing—but skipping through life leaving a trail of dead pets is truly a proof of idiocy. That's all.
She beat her dog and it died? Why would she even admit to something horrific like that? Wow... Not cool.

Age seems to be catching up with her as well. This is one of the worst pictures I have seen of her yet:

Old 05-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Even her own father Jon Voight says she's insane:

"Voight said that Jolie needed treatment for "serious mental problems" and that she wasn't responding to his attempts to get in touch with her because she knew he was "trying to reach her to get help."

And of course that infamous kiss to her brother. *shudders*

Old 05-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Hmmm.. It sounds alot to me like she saying 'I think the dog ended up eating him'.

Also - She doesn't look bad to me...
Old 05-20-2008, 12:30 PM
Hmm... Well here's the clip to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yGZx8Yg9ho

I love how the guy was smoking crack right next to her in that awesome drug den.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:34 PM
Yeah, Its not a great video... Any idea how recent it is?

Still she is only human, I can't see that any normal person sitting there saying the stuff that she is, where she is, would be judged at all...

I don't really see much of the problem with it.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:40 PM
Why does it feel like I'm watching a deleted scene from Gummo?
Old 05-20-2008, 12:50 PM

She made past mistakes and is willing to admit and talk about them. Good for her, that takes a big person to do that.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post

She beat her dog and it died? Why would she even admit to something horrific like that? Wow... Not cool.
Wow, that's pretty creepy. I'm just hoping she won't act the same one day towards the half dozen kids she has.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Bitch
Old 05-20-2008, 02:00 PM
She had a troubled past; I think we all know that by now. She has owned up to some pretty shady things. While those animal reports are obviously pretty damn bad, you don't have to crucify her as if she's some witch of Salem. "OMG look, she took a bad picture!!!11 OmG i HaTE her!!!" - It's all so immature. If you don't like her, that's fine - but your obvious personal bias is rather annoying.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_be_told View Post
"OMG look, she took a bad picture!!!11 OmG i HaTE her!!!" - It's all so immature. If you don't like her, that's fine - but your obvious personal bias is rather annoying.
Oh come on. This is the Celeb Talk/Gossip forum. If you don't like it, then don't post here. I also don't appreciate the rude grammer, since I obviously don't type like that. And if you were familar with me or this forum, you would know I've always been found of Angelina and her looks. What I'm not found of, is hearing her talk about how she killed her pets.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:24 PM
I'm still pretty sure she says that 'The dog had eaten it'.. Its seems pretty edited to sound liek something else.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:59 PM
This doesn't surprise me. Has she ever come off as anything other than a cold hearted bitch? Oh look she smiled, let's throw her a parade. She comes off like someone who's afraid to show real emotion because she thinks it makes her look weak. She's got issues.

Brad Pitt, dude will you ever regret leaving Jennifer Aniston some day for that bony harlot. Look at those fish lips. That face will not age well.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:20 PM
First thing about her that's EVER turned me on...
Old 05-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Confirmation has just come in: Jolie is a low-life piece of shit.

Now if the UN were smart they would drop her disgusting ass and get a more respectable celeb to represent them...
Old 05-20-2008, 05:25 PM
What a violent six year old.

Seriously... That's fucked up.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Hahaha.

Well, she's just human after all.

Just human, cause, you know, routine killing of innocent animals is something all six-year olds do, without conscience.

What? Didn't you take your hamsters into cold showers?

Sorry. The 'past mistakes' gag doesn't work for sadists. A past mistake is knocking Mommy';s vase off the altar. A past mistake is breaking your siblings favorite toy. A past mistake is smoking a joint and running over your neighbor's mailbox.

A past mistake is not beating your dog into such an extreme state of shock that its body shuts down.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSimen View Post
She was six. I agree it's horrible shit, but, you can't really blame a person for the mistakes they made when they were six.
True, but tell that to a sociopath.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:07 PM
She was six. I agree it's horrible shit, but, you can't really blame a person for the mistakes they made when they were six.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
True, but tell that to a sociopath.
Touche.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarfather View Post
Hahaha.

Well, she's just human after all.

Just human, cause, you know, routine killing of innocent animals is something all six-year olds do, without conscience.

What? Didn't you take your hamsters into cold showers?

Sorry. The 'past mistakes' gag doesn't work for sadists. A past mistake is knocking Mommy';s vase off the altar. A past mistake is breaking your siblings favorite toy. A past mistake is smoking a joint and running over your neighbor's mailbox.

A past mistake is not beating your dog into such an extreme state of shock that its body shuts down.
My 'Just human' comment was about the Hamster, I'm sure its not too uncommon that kids do stupid things with their pets when younger..

As for the dog thing... have any of you actually watched that video? There is no way at all that you could say with 100% certainty that she said she beat her dog... in fact, I can say with 80% certainty that she doesn't say that.

God - I'm sounding like some defensive Angelina fanboy, and I'm completely not. I think people here are being a little unfair though.. She's not my favourite actress by any stretch, but I don't understand the Angelina hate at all.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson_Regret View Post
As for the dog thing... have any of you actually watched that video?
Just incase they don't want to watch the whole thing: Forward to 3:53 for the dog and animal comments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yGZx8Yg9ho
Old 05-20-2008, 06:17 PM
Quote:
My 'Just human' comment was about the Hamster, I'm sure its not too uncommon that kids do stupid things with their pets when younger..

No. They don't. Kids don't fucking kill their dog or make a hamster choke to death.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Quit selectivly reading my posts... I am not commenting on the dog thing as she clearly doesn'y say that in the video...

Kids DO harm their animals when they are 6, unintentionally... It is common for children to not know the limits of a small animal, I highly doubt she took her hamster into the shower with the intention of killing it.

I'm giving up here though, I'm not even a massive Jolie fan, you guys obviously hate her and are having a field day with this thread... If anyone will consider watching the video... I'll even let you know that the edited dog comment happens at around 3:55, its not clear what she says, but its something about what a dog has eaten.

You guys obviously don't care though, you would rather believe she killed a dog, so I will give up here.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:59 PM
OMG she killed her son !!! OMFG!!
Old 05-20-2008, 07:00 PM
She never says she killed anything intentionally.

The dog thing - she said "eating it" so who knows about that.

The hamster - a 6 year old taking a hamster into a shower is not the act of a future serial killer. Kids do things like that all the time, that adults think are stupid. But they don't know better. How many kids ever probably took their fish out of the tank just to see what would happen? It's not strange, it's just kid shit.

The rabbit - "the cage fell on him". Sounds like an accident to me...

Come on, she's just rambling about nothing. People always want a scandal or something. This video was taken years ago, who the fuck cares what she did as a kid anyway.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:21 PM
When she was little, my mom had a pet cockatiel she loved dearly. One day she fed it a piece of avocado, not knowing avocado was poisonous to it. The bird died ten minutes later.

MY MOTHER IS A BIRD-MURDERING PSYCHO.

Now you see how dumb that sounds?
Old 05-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon X View Post
When she was little, my mom had a pet cockatiel she loved dearly. One day she fed it a piece of avocado, not knowing avocado was poisonous to it. The bird died ten minutes later.

MY MOTHER IS A BIRD-MURDERING PSYCHO.

Now you see how dumb that sounds?
Not really the same thing at all.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:45 PM
So let me get this straight. She beat to death an entire kennel of dogs and used to go in mall pet stores and choke hamsters. Man....that is so fucked up.

When doctors screw up and inject was too much of that shit in your lips and forehead like they so clearly did with Jolie, do you just have to wait for it to wear off? Can't they suck it out? I know she's got some monster lips, but that can't be natural. What a beast.

I mean I'd still hit it, but I wouldn't take it home to mother.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_be_told View Post
She had a troubled past; I think we all know that by now. She has owned up to some pretty shady things. While those animal reports are obviously pretty damn bad, you don't have to crucify her as if she's some witch of Salem. "OMG look, she took a bad picture!!!11 OmG i HaTE her!!!" - It's all so immature. If you don't like her, that's fine - but your obvious personal bias is rather annoying.
Huh? When did Lindsey say she hated her??? Please dont put words in peoples' mouths.

Anyways, I appreciate all the work she has done in Africa but it still doesnt change the fact that she is batshit crazy.

Brad, get out while you can dude. Pretty soon she will have your dick in a jar.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Quit selectivly reading my posts... I am not commenting on the dog thing as she clearly doesn'y say that in the video...

Kids DO harm their animals when they are 6, unintentionally... It is common for children to not know the limits of a small animal, I highly doubt she took her hamster into the shower with the intention of killing it.

I'm giving up here though, I'm not even a massive Jolie fan, you guys obviously hate her and are having a field day with this thread... If anyone will consider watching the video... I'll even let you know that the edited dog comment happens at around 3:55, its not clear what she says, but its something about what a dog has eaten.

You guys obviously don't care though, you would rather believe she killed a dog, so I will give up here.
The dog bit was what came up as iffy to me. I mean, how does someone unintentionally beat their dog? But -shrug-

And I don't hate her... So
Old 05-21-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey, at least she hasn't mentioned all of the animals she's slaughtered to collect the blood for the pagan rituals that her and her brother are hosting.

"She was only six. You can't blame her for something she did when she was six."

You can't?
Causing another living thing pain, recounting it in an interview.
Oh, I believe I can.
But hey, for this chick, it seems to be the tamer side of the purely fucked up things we DON'T know about in her private life.

Personally, I'm hoping not to ever hear about any of that.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:50 AM
crazy trick is as crazy trick does

Maybe that cold demeanor is a front for how dumb she might be. At six years old I would have known better than to beat my dog, but the fact that she didn't might mean she's not playing with a full deck.

Psychologically speaking you'd expect to see more of the violent behavior from a boys not girls. Further evidence she's not a well adjusted human being.

Wow, Jolie's not well adjusted. That's probably news to everyone.
Old 05-21-2008, 04:59 PM
I think a lot of kids have accidents not knowing better. A friend and I had my hamster in the mailbox when we checked the mail. He didn't die but was sick for a few minutes and I felt so terrible, not knowing better (huge animal lover here) It's disturbing if she talks about it like it was cute actions though. If I ever hurt an animal accidentally, my guilt follows me to the grave.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:34 PM
Setting aside whether or not to judge a grown woman based on what she did at six-years-old.... I don't know how seriously I should take the ramblings of someone who's evidently higher than a motherfucker anyway...
Old 05-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Hey look at all the perfect human beings in this thread.

Can I come to your perfect house and meet your perfect parents and children?

That would be perfect!
Old 05-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notchreturns View Post
Hey look at all the perfect human beings in this thread.

Can I come to your perfect house and meet your perfect parents and children?

That would be perfect!
I like how there's no median between being perfect and killing a bunch of animals.

A+
Old 05-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Quote:
I like how there's no median between being perfect and killing a bunch of animals.

A+
It makes total sense to me.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:02 AM
Quote:

A+
Kind of like how you have no median between being a dumb six year old kid making mistakes and being a complete sadist, psychopath?

Yeah. Nice try there Scarfather.

Last edited by LordSimen; 05-22-2008 at 12:07 AM..
Old 05-22-2008, 12:41 AM
Jeez.

I'm sure we can agree that "sociopath" or not, the actual situation was fucked up...