Old 02-20-2012, 12:52 PM
Strikebacks spacing size.

I'm not sure when it happened, but I know its been there a while now and I figured it was a good time to bring it up. When the Strikebacks format changed, it created an issue where when you create a space between paragraphs, instead of a one line space, it creates 3 lines, making the space between paragraphs ginormous looking.

This gap of Rohan in turn seemingly forces much of what you you type to be hidden under the reveal.

Is there no way to adjust this so that the space created can be reduced to one line again?
Old 02-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkElfa View Post
I'm not sure when it happened, but I know its been there a while now and I figured it was a good time to bring it up. When the Strikebacks format changed, it created an issue where when you create a space between paragraphs, instead of a one line space, it creates 3 lines, making the space between paragraphs ginormous looking.

This gap of Rohan in turn seemingly forces much of what you you type to be hidden under the reveal.

Is there no way to adjust this so that the space created can be reduced to one line again?
I think this is fixed now. Can you let us know?
Old 02-20-2012, 04:10 PM
It is indeed fixed sir.

You are a steely eyed webmaster JoBlo, thanks much.