Old 02-26-2012, 01:38 AM
Mila Kunis Eating Out Natalie Portman

Mila Kunis Eating Natalie Portman in Black Swan. Hot or not? I've only just seen this film, so, yeah. There's no poll option. So, just say yes or no, or whatever

I thought it was pretty erotic. Daymn!
Old 02-26-2012, 02:24 AM
Yeah no need to make a poll unless you wanted to see how many male homosexuals there are on here.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:33 AM
Taken out of the context of what the scene meant, then yeah it was pretty hot. In context though, Portman's character is so arrogant and in love with herself that the thought of her getting sexual with herself and all that narcissism is a real turn off for me.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:17 AM
All I got to say is...

Old 02-26-2012, 05:58 AM
Not hot.

I don't like Portman.

It might've been hot if it were Portman licking out Kunis.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:06 AM
Actually. I would like to see Mila Kunis lick herself out while I watch.
She's not a contortionist by chance, is she? But yeah, the other way around would have worked better for me as well, SS-B

Old 02-26-2012, 08:31 AM
I am usually a big boob and round butt guy but for some reason I do find Natalie Portman sexy. I think it's her personality. Though I don't think she's hot in Black Swan, she's way skinny and she just gets skinnier as the film continues. I'm not a fan of that ballerina build. I like a woman with some curves. I find Mila Kunis more cute then hot. She is a very cool chick though. I find the lesbian scene when actually watching the movie highly disturbing and incredibly uneasy to watch. I think there's more tension and suspense in that scene then there is in most action or horror movies.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Saw the movie with my mom... so ya... awkwardly not hot.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:21 AM

It gave me wood in the theater so...definitely HOT.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Hawt, but way too disturbing and intense to actually jerk off to. I mean, you probably could, but it wouldn't be easy, imo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
All I got to say is...

Now this, on other hand...
Old 02-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Delicious!
Old 02-26-2012, 04:29 PM
The spank bank has been full for the past year
Old 02-26-2012, 06:27 PM
In a different movie, I would have found that scene hot, but not in this movie.

Now if you had asked about Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon in Bound, I...

Old 02-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Glad I didn't see this with my mom. So since I was by myself, watching a Mila/Natalie sex scene was pretty hot.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Old 02-26-2012, 08:12 PM
never saw the film. if it wasn't for this thread, i would've never known any of this went on. thanks God of War for being so informative.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:27 PM
While this thread is about what happened right after this but regardless of the plot, this part is hot no matter how you think about it.

Old 02-26-2012, 09:38 PM
I'll go on record to say that Natalie Portman going down on herself was hotter.

...the scene was hot until they showed that the mom was still in the room. That's just instantly killed the mood.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophrine View Post
I'll go on record to say that Natalie Portman going down on herself was hotter.

...the scene was hot until they showed that the mom was still in the room. That's just instantly killed the mood.
^Right on^

As a gal, I found the scene kind of erotic to a point...but then I just realised it was effed up.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:20 PM
^^Yessir, watching a chick pleasure herself is one of the hottest things in the world, IMO. But, yes, like everything else Portman's character did to try to prepare herself for the role of the Black Swan, it was pretty messed up... though was her mother really also in the room at the time, or was it another figment of her imagination? : ?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
LOL That is fucking funny. Did you not hear anything about this before you saw the movie?