Old 05-31-2012, 09:31 PM
Injustice: Gods Among Us [DC Comics]

Set for a 2013 release, 'Mortal Kombat's' NetherRealm Studios will bring back a fighting game featuring DC superheroes and villlians.

I enjoyed 'MK vs. DC Universe' for what it was even though it's probably one of the weakest MK games.

Color me intrigued.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/news/dc-comi...r-2013-6379477
Old 06-01-2012, 05:47 AM
Now they can have the MK vs DCU mechanics without pissing people off that the game is rated T.

Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Anyone playing this game? What's the verdict?
Old 04-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Anyone playing this game? What's the verdict?
Still going through the story mode, but if you liked the last Mortal Kombat game, you'll like this. It plays almost identical to that with some tweaks here and there. Also, they've continued on with having a story mode in a fighting game that actually matters and makes you want to keep playing.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:28 PM
Cool man. I loved the last MK but will probably wait until the price drops towards the end of the year.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:36 PM
I've played the demo and it wasn't anything special. Not a bad fighter but not bringing much to the table either. The Clashes and the interacting with the lvls in cool but again that's been done before.

But like moose1132 says if you enjoyed the last MK then this will be enjoyable as well.