Old 03-31-2012, 01:21 AM
Movie ID Help...

I hope you folks can help. This has been a subject of interest for several years. I've done various searched on IMDb under different keywords to no avail. The time of viewing was the early to mid 1990s. I can tell you what channel I saw it on, the Los Angeles station (channel 9) KCAL.

I had for awhlle thought this was also shown as one of the flicks on "Elvira's Movie Macabre". And yes, I know that series ended in the '80s. I've done searched based on the episode guide, but that didn't go so well.

The film. This was something made the 1960s or early '70s. A sci-fi horror flick. I can't recall if it was space vampire or some kind of possession. What I can tell you is that the ship's crew wore this black outfit with cowl, like the Xiliens from "Invasion Of Astro-Monster" (1965) and simular to the suits worn by the crew of the Galliot from "Planet Of The Vampries" (also 1965).

It ends with our heroes defeating the foe and going home in their ship, but there is a twist that only the captain notices. They have an A.I. system running their vessel, it says something to the effect of 'yes dear'. The entity has taken over their computer - they're all doomed.

For awhile I thought the captain was played by Patrick Wayne.

Any ideas?

- - -

Planet Of The Vampries

Invasion Of Astro-Monster

Also like the outfit worn by Jakita Wagner