Old 04-05-2012, 10:21 PM
EA Finally Gets the Recognition They Deserve

Looks like EA is finally being recognized and awarded something they have been working on for so long.....they have been voted the Worst Company in America!

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/e...erica-2012045/

Interesting read on how they are screwing users on DLC and several other ways.

I couldn't agree more. Good to see them recognized by America in a way I have seen them for years now.

Thoughts?
Old 04-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Disagree.

Worse then Bank Of America? Worse then Wal-Mart?

I don't think so.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Seems like America disagrees with you!

America! Fuck yea!
Old 04-06-2012, 04:53 PM
I don't understand the hate for EA, can somebody please explain for me?

I have always been a fan of their sports games especially NHL and FIFA.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guernica View Post
I don't understand the hate for EA, can somebody please explain for me?

I have always been a fan of their sports games especially NHL and FIFA.
Did you read the article? The EA hate has been building for quite some time. If you are just a casual gamer you probably wouldnt understand it but the hardcore guys/gals have plenty to hate about.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Did you read the article? The EA hate has been building for quite some time. If you are just a casual gamer you probably wouldnt understand it but the hardcore guys/gals have plenty to hate about.
As someone who has played MLG tournaments for WoW and seen how poorly a company can treat its supporters (Blizzard), EA is really not that bad. The content they release is generally decent, with the major exception of the Mass Effect 3 ending (even though the game itself was good). The issue with EA is the way they apparently treat their employees, and gobbling up smaller companies (although every large company does this so the fact this surprises people blows my fucking mind). EA just releases too much stuff to generalize, Madden, NCAA, NHL, Fifa all have huge followings as well as their genre games. 'hardcore' gamers really just want to complain (Again this is coming from someone who is fairly known as a huge Blizzard hater).

Plus, lets be honest who do you think was online to vote for least favorite company, the guy struggling with his bills because Bank of America is evil, or the guy who is still mad about Mass Effect...? =/