Old 11-21-2012, 09:09 AM
The Host 2 (Korean;TBA)

No beating around the bush here! A clip of the long-awaited Korean horror flick The Host 2 goes straight for the jugular with the hungry creature wrecking havoc upon an unsuspecting family, tearing up on a moving truck, and then chasing two innocent children for a quick snack. Oh my, I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of these kids when the shit hits the fan.

The CG effects were produced domestically by Macrograph, the VFX company behind R2B: Return to Base (aka Soar Into the Sun), A Chinese Ghost Story and Stephen Chow's upcoming Journey to the West.

No word yet on the release date. You'll find the video, containing the clip and a visual breakdown* of the shot, embedded below.

http://twitchfilm.com/2012/11/first-...he-host-2.html

extra tidbit: commercials director Park Myeong-chan is directing.

*Here is the video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DoAGvoj5n8

Last edited by Ruly2; 11-21-2012 at 09:13 AM..
Old 11-29-2012, 01:57 AM

Host 2 is a Korean movie and squeal of Host movie .............
Old 11-29-2012, 10:16 AM
I remember not enjoying The Host too much (I remember feeling like its tone was too goofy as I was expecting something darker--of course, I had no prior knowledge of what the movie was going to be like before actually viewing it), but I should probably give it another chance (it's been years and my taste has changed a bit over that course). That clip was fun.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:31 AM
New image and clip from 'Host 2 3D'

Nearly seven years after Bong Joon-ho’s The Host hit the States, Ning Hao is behind the camera on Host 2 3D, the Korean sequel that’s been kept pretty tight-lipped, sans the continual leak of information of imagery and clips.

The sequel was said to have to tread carefully to avoid criticizing the Chinese government as the story will concern a calamity caused when people ignore a monster due to their desire for money.

Our friends at Twitch have caught wind of the first ever footage from the flick, one via a Macrograph 2012 showreel (see the monster starting at 0.27 and 3.00), the other in a full fledged clip! Says the site, the footage shows the hungry creature wrecking havoc upon an unsuspecting family, tearing up on a moving truck, and then chasing two helpless children for a quick snack.

The CG effects were produced domestically by Macrograph, the VFX company behind R2B: Return to Base (aka Soar Into the Sun), A Chinese Ghost Story and Stephen Chow’s upcoming Journey to the West.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/32...eature-action/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9dfbf1bfdde9c2cabda9da50cd974daa.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	11060