Old 05-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Marvel's The Avengers (9/25) Fully Detailed

UPDATE: confirmed for 9/25 !!!

Makes cinematic history as it unites the Super Hero team-up of a lifetime. Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), and Captain America (Chris Evans) assemble together for the very first time ever in this epic, action-packed blockbuster alongside Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) and Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson). Director Joss Whedon creates an unprecedented universe that has become a global phenomenon.

Packed with spectacular visual effects, and exclusive bonus features, including Marvel's first-ever Gag Reel, never-before-seen Marvel short, and an interactive Second Screen Experience, Marvel's The Avengers will blow your mind! Rated PG-13. Available to own September 25, 2012.

AVENGERS 4-Disc BD Combo Pack, 2-Disc BD Combo Pack and 2-Disc DVD Combo Pack Special Features:

Blu-Ray Disc:

•Audio commentary by director Joss Whedon
•Marvel One Shot: Item 47
•Second Screen
•Gag Reel
•Deleted Scenes
•Alternate Opening - Maria Hill Interrogation
•Extended Scene - Loki & Barton Strategize
•Steve Rogers - Man Out of Time
•Nick Fury & World Security Council
•Extended Viaduct Fight - Raw Footage
•Fury & Hill Discuss the World Security Council
•Extended Scene - Banner and Security Guard
•Alternate Ending - Maria Hill Interrogation
•Featurettes
•A Visual Journey
•Assembling the Ultimate Team
•Soundgarden Music Video - Live to Rise

DVD:
•Audio commentary by director Joss Whedon
•Featurette: Assembling the Ultimate Team

http://www.disneystore.com/pre-order...00233+1001030/

image(s) source: http://www.amazon.com/Marvels-The-Av...words=Avengers

FULL PRESS RELEASE will be added when it is avalible

Last edited by Ruly2; 06-29-2012 at 06:44 AM..
Old 05-22-2012, 04:27 PM
I might pick up the 3D Blu, but I'm not sure yet since I don't even have a 3D tv yet....prolly the regular Blu for me...
Old 05-23-2012, 10:58 PM
DEFINITE must buy for me day one. Will be getting the 3D Blu Ray and regular Blu Ray.

Phenomenal film.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:13 PM
So wait. Only the one that has the 3D copy and everything has the digital copy? Damn.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:40 AM
(update) Marvel's The Avengers Teases a 10-Disc Blu-ray Release

source:http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Cinemat...dp/B0083SBMGW/
Still doing incredible business in theaters, Marvel's The Avengers is on its way to DVD and Blu-ray later this year. Though an official date is still unconfirmed, an interesting tease has shown up Amazon for something called the "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled" Blu-ray collection. The tentative list of content for the ten-disc set reads as follows:

• Marvel’s The Avengers (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Thor (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray)
• The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
• Iron Man (Blu-ray)
• Bonus Disc - “The Phase One Archives” (Blu-ray)
• Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia from the Marvel Cinematic Universe

The listing also includes the below image, which hints that the set might mimic the briefcase that Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury uses to transport the Cosmic Cube. Whatever is under the S.H.I.E.L.D. cloth, though, is said to be revealed on July 15th.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=90907

QUESTION TO VIEWERS:WHAT DO U THINK IS IN THE BREIFCASE?

NOTE: "Phase TWO" will include 'Iron Man 3'

NOTE: There is talks that the 10 disc of 'Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled' may be a BESTBUY EXCLUSIVE

Last edited by Ruly2; 06-02-2012 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: added image as well as the two "NOTES:"
Old 06-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Amazon has a $5.00 coupon going right now for the 4-disc version. I preorderd it, the price is at $29.99 right now, I'm hoping it drops more before the release and I'm just gonna sell the dvd off to a family memner.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:18 AM
FutureShop's Steelbook. There's a chance this is BESTBUYs too

found this on FutureShop.ca:

The Avengers (Future Shop Exclusive) (3D Blu-ray Combo) (2012)
Our Price:$35.99

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...bc7166a027en02

There is a very good chance that this "Metal Box" or "SteelBook" will also be avalible at BestBuy here in the states.
If it is a "Box" like the name implies.Then that would indicated that it would be a PRE-ORDER item. Kind of like what BestBuy had for THE LORD OF THE RINGS.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Front.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	10187  

Last edited by Ruly2; 06-02-2012 at 08:36 AM..
Old 06-28-2012, 01:04 PM
MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE:PHASE 1 arrives on 9/25 at a cost of $189

Name: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 1
cost: $189.99
street date: 9-25-2012
upc: 400204071682

Product Dimensions

Box and Item

Lenght: 0.6750 IN
Width: 5.3125 IN
Height: 3.7500 IN
Weight: 0.2500 LB
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'phase 1' preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7E_l8jZLZE

Pre-order the "Marvel Cinematic Universe - Phase One: Avengers Assembled" Blu-ray box set now at http://www.phase1avengersassembled.com/, and get a sneak peek in this special preview!

http://collider.com/marvel-blu-ray-c...railer/176293/
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	phase1.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	10239  

Last edited by Ruly2; 06-28-2012 at 01:28 PM..
Old 06-29-2012, 11:47 AM
FULL PRESS RELEASE

THE RECORD-SHATTERING MOVIE

ASSEMBLES AS YOU’VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE ON BLU-RAY 3D™,
BLU-RAY™, DVD, DIGITAL & ON-DEMAND, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012

And For The First Time Ever, Marvel Launches An All-New Second Screen App
That Provides Fans With Unprecedented Access To Exclusive Content

BURBANK, Calif. June 29, 2012— Coming this fall, the third highest-grossing movie of all time and the #1 movie in the world, “Marvel’s The Avengers” assembles as you’ve never seen it before on Blu-ray 3D™, Blu-ray™, DVD, Digital and On-Demand platforms on September 25, 2012. In anticipation of this release, Marvel is also launching an all-new App in July - “The Avengers Initiative: A Marvel Second Screen App” (available for the first time on iPhone) – that gives fans unprecedented access to exclusive content building up to the home entertainment release.

The announcement comes as “Marvel’s The Avengers” crossed the incredible $600 million domestic box office threshold on June 26 – only the third film in history to do so. It has now grossed an estimated $1.44 billion globally.

Providing viewers with the ultimate in-home experience, the premium 4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack provides 5-unique ways to enjoy “Marvel’s The Avengers” (on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy and Digital Download of “Avengers Assembled” Music from and inspired by the film) and brings to life the Super Hero team-up of a lifetime in a whole new dimension on Blu-ray hi-def with stunning visual effects, superior sound and unparalleled bonus content.

Extras include a gag reel, a first for a Marvel Studios film, the chance to hear from the cast and Joss Whedon on their experiences in bringing these larger than life characters to the big screen, a behind-the-scenes look at the groundbreaking visual effects and stunning cinematography, the creation of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Helicarrier, Soundgarden’s “Live to Rise” Music Video, deleted scenes and more!

Also for the first time ever, fans will be able to enjoy even more of the Marvel Universe via the all-new “The Avengers Initiative: A Marvel Second Screen App.” By downloading this onto a secondary device, consumers will be able to gain unprecedented access to exclusive content building up to the home entertainment release on September 25. Pieces will be unleashed bi-weekly in July & August and weekly
in September leading up to a full immersive experience accompanying the film on Blu-ray. Content includes special access to the S.H.I.E.L.D. database, becoming a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, invitations to “special missions” either remotely or in the field, links to character profiles, stories and scenes, interactive Marvel digital reader comic books and more. App owners will receive push notifications whenever new content is uploaded and available for their viewing.

The full range of “Marvel’s The Avengers” home entertainment offerings and bonus features are as follows:

PACKAGING & BONUS FEATURES:

4-Disc Combo Pack (Blu-ray 3D+Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy+Digital Download of the “Inspired
By” album)

Bonus Includes:

Second Screen
Assembling the Ultimate Team
A Visual Journey
Gag Reel
Deleted Scenes
Audio Commentary—With Joss Whedon
Soundgarden Music Video—“Live to Rise”
And more!

2-Disc Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD)

Bonus Includes:
Same as the 4-Disc Combo Pack above

1-Disc DVD

Bonus Includes:
Audio Commentary—With Joss Whedon

High-Definition & Standard Definition Digital

Bonus Includes:

Second Screen
A Visual Journey
Gag Reel
Deleted Scenes
Soundgarden Music Video—“Live to Rise”
And more!

ABOUT MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS

Marvel Studios presents “Marvel’s The Avengers”—the team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.

Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Tom Hiddleston, with Stellan Skarsgard and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, and directed by Joss Whedon, “Marvel's The Avengers” is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series The Avengers, first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since.

“Marvel's The Avengers” is presented by Marvel Studios in association with Paramount Pictures. The film was produced by Marvel Studios' President Kevin Feige and executive produced by Alan Fine, Jon Favreau, Stan Lee, Louis D'Esposito, Patricia Whitcher, Victoria Alonso and Jeremy Latcham. The story was by Zak Penn and Joss Whedon and the screenplay was by Joss Whedon.

Distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, the film smashed the industry record for the biggest domestic opening of all time with $207.4M, crossed the $1 billion global box office threshold in 19 days,and currently stands as the #3 global and domestic release of all time.

ABOUT MARVEL ENTERTAINMENT, LLC

Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information visit www.marvel.com.

ABOUT THE WALT DISNEY STUDIOS:

For more than 85 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today, the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios; Disneynature; Marvel Studios; and Touchstone Pictures, the banner under which live-action films from DreamWorks Studios are distributed. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/t/32...ray-3d-blu-ray

Last edited by Ruly2; 06-29-2012 at 02:27 PM..
Old 06-29-2012, 09:19 PM
I just got an email from Amazon saying they are shipping my copy of THE AVENGERS on October 5th.

Lame. I rarely buy movies these days, and this one I am am excited for and will have to wait about two weeks before I own it.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Marvel's The Avengers - EXCLUSIVES

TAGRET: bONUS DISC that contains:

90-minute bonus feature, BUILDING A DREAM: ASSEMBLING THE AVENGERS, which explores how the films IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, IRON MAN 2, THOR, and CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER were conceived and led to the greatest super hero team ever assembled on screen – THE AVENGERS."

target cost : $32.99

http://www.target.com/p/marvel-s-the..._qi_detaillink
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WALMART: Includes comic book

Marvel's The Avengers (Blu-ray + DVD + Graphic Novel) (Exclusive) (Widescreen)

Walmart cost :$24.96
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ndingMethod=rr
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEST BUY:

Found what might be the Best Buy exclusive SKU 20318378 for the 3D combo pack (which has now disappeared when you search for it directly), and is a different SKU from the other versions.
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=203
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2bsh10.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	10255   Click image for larger version

Name:	0078693682684_215X215.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	10256  

Last edited by Ruly2; 07-04-2012 at 08:39 AM..
Old 07-05-2012, 05:59 AM
LOOK what I found at work. Sadly it's not carried by us..

AVENGERS SUITE
UPC: 400074776885
sku: 7477688
Regular Retail: $700.00

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS. IS ITEM IS NOT CARRIED BY BBY. THIS IS ALL THE INFO I HAVE.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:44 AM
'Phase 1' detailed and yes, it does come with the Tesseract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruly2 View Post
Name: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 1
cost: $189.99
street date: 9-25-2012
upc: 400204071682
Here it is folks. The box set that includes all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies up to this point in one place, thanks to MTV.

Disney laid out all the details, too: Immerse yourself in every aspect of Marvel’s elite Super Heroes with this limited-edition, 10-disc Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Collection. Complete with glowing Tesseract, this exclusive replica of Nick Fury’s iconic briefcase includes stunning Blu-ray 3D™ and Blu-ray™ presentations of The Avengers; Captain America: The First Avenger and Thor, as well as Blu-ray™ versions of Iron Man; Iron Man 2 and The Incredible Hulk in exclusive collectible packaging. Plus, now that you possess the highest level of security clearance, you have been granted access to S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most confidential files, including a top-secret bonus disc filled never before seen, classified information. Also featuring exquisitely detailed art, prop reproductions and artifacts from the motion pictures, the must-own Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Collection will verify your status as the world’s greatest authority on the Marvel Super Hero mythos!

A list of the content for the ten-disc set is:

• Marvel’s The Avengers (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Thor (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray)
• The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
• Iron Man (Blu-ray)
• Bonus Disc - “The Phase One Archives” (Blu-ray)
• Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia from the Marvel Cinematic Universe

The box set will be hitting store shelves the same day as The Avengers Blu-ray on September 25th.
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=92417
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	marvel_phase_one1.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	10278  

Last edited by Ruly2; 07-11-2012 at 11:09 AM..
Old 07-12-2012, 09:08 AM
I RARELY order Special Super-Duper Collector's Editions of movie shit, but this one just gets me really horny.

I wonder how good that damned cube is going to look in real life, though. I bet it will be pretty shitty.

I don't care. I pre-ordered it lol.

Plus, Amazon reduced the price as of a few hours ago to $139.96.

I am glad I bought the suitcase edition of Blade Runner and love looking at it on a nearby shelf.... perhaps this would look good right next to it!
Old 07-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
I RARELY order Special Super-Duper Collector's Editions of movie shit, but this one just gets me really horny.

I wonder how good that damned cube is going to look in real life, though. I bet it will be pretty shitty.

I don't care. I pre-ordered it lol.
The ONLY thing that I dont like about 'PHASE 1' is the fact that all of the discs are in sleeves and not cases.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:16 PM
Look what I found...

I hope the Final version of this DOES NOT HAVE THE WORDS "DVD" ON IT!
Old 07-30-2012, 07:42 PM
It needs to hurry up and be September 25th already.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:42 AM
Avengers (BBY exclusive Steelbook). Pre-sales go active 8/28

Quote:
found this on FutureShop.ca:

The Avengers (Future Shop Exclusive) (3D Blu-ray Combo) (2012)
Our Price:$35.99

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...bc7166a027en02

There is a very good chance that this "Metal Box" or "SteelBook" will also be avalible at BestBuy here in the states.
If it is a "Box" like the name implies.Then that would indicated that it would be a PRE-ORDER item. Kind of like what BestBuy had for THE LORD OF THE RINGS.
AVENGERS PRE-SELL COLLECTORS CASE [pre-sale]
UPC: 400063160459
Street Date for the Pre Sale is 8/28/12

Last edited by Ruly2; 07-31-2012 at 01:05 PM..
Old 07-31-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:

I hope the Final version of this DOES NOT HAVE THE WORDS "DVD" ON IT!
Most of the Disney releases I've seen say either that or "DVD EDITION" on the top. The last one I remember being that way was the Lion King.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:02 AM
best superhero movie of all time

im deffliny gettingtthis is the best super hero moie al time. i aslo like the amazing spider-man and dark night riseses
Old 08-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilpesh View Post
It needs to hurry up and be September 25th already.
Agreed. I'm excited to give this a 2nd watch on Blu.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:15 PM
StellBook info Pt.2

Quote:
AVENGERS PRE-SELL COLLECTORS CASE [pre-sale]
UPC: 400063160459
Street Date for the Pre Sale is 8/28/12
found this on ebay of all places. It looks like the seller of the item "accidentally" got a hold of a Steelbook for 'The Avengers' and is selling it on Ebay. I DONT KNOW HOW THE SELLER GOT A HOLD OF THIS. IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL BEFORE THE STREET DATE.

This is what it says on that ebay page :

title: RARE OOP BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE The Avengers Viva Metal pack Steelbook preorder
*OOP/ Sold out
*Best Buy Exclusive
*Brand New and Sealed
*pre-order will ship 8/28
*Blu-ray version and G2
*No Disc are included
*Just empty Case
*Do not pay unless contacting me first

asking cost for pre-order steelbook: $30

did i mention: the guy did post images of the product..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-OOP-BES...item4abb24f957

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	$(KGrHqF,!iEE+8R4ZjKoBQMtDnMDP!~~60_1.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	10455  

Last edited by Ruly2; 08-23-2012 at 07:10 AM..
Old 08-21-2012, 03:02 PM
Looks like I am buying the Steelbook from Best Buy on the 28th and then picking up my 3D copy on the 25th of september and also the Target bonus version.

Then just keep the bonus disc and return the rest of the package. Can't turn down sweet STeelbook packaging nor can I turn down sweet 90 minute documentary!
Old 08-30-2012, 08:33 AM
Steelbook info

Free Marvel's The Avengers Collectible Case:

Get a free exclusive Marvel's The Avengers collectible case (discs not included) when you pre-order Marvel's The Avengers on Blu-ray. $10 Sideshow Collectibles gift card included inside the case and eligible for select products only. See www.sideshowtoy.com for details. Minimum 6 per store and offer good through 9/24/12 while supplies last. $7.50 deposit required and redeemable at Best Buy store location where deposit was placed. Not valid with other discounts, special bonus or free offers or promotions.

http://www.examiner.com/article/sept...-blu-ray-deals

Note: looks like some BestBuys will start to carry the pre-order steelbooks on 9/2. I know the MALL OF AMERICA will release them on 9/2 even though they are street dated for 8/28
Old 08-30-2012, 11:19 AM
I went to my best buy on tuesday and they had a sign for it, but no Steelbooks in stock! very disappointed... I guess I will check back on sunday and see if they have any
Old 08-31-2012, 04:14 PM
I went to work today and.........

look what we had in stock as of Yesterday. These images were take with my PLAYSTATION EYE CAMERA. These are not High-Def but can make 'em.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Steelbook Back.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	10517   Click image for larger version

Name:	Steelbook_Front.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	10518  

Last edited by Ruly2; 08-31-2012 at 04:22 PM..
Old 08-31-2012, 04:57 PM
You guys might be interested to know that at the "Bit of a Geek" Facebook page we're giving away a copy of The Avengers on Blu-Ray/DVD. It's the UK release one (17th September) but it's region free so anyone can enter.

Just visit the page (linked below) and 'Like' it and you're entered. Good luck

Link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Being...49186598497609
Old 09-01-2012, 02:43 PM
ALERT!! Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One Avengers Blu-ray Pre-Orders Halted

Bad news today on the Marvel Blu-ray front. Online retailer Amazon.com has stopped taking pre-orders for Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled on Blu-ray, just a few weeks shy of its September 25 release date alongside the home video debut of The Avengers.
Amazon's reason for the inavailability of the set is because it is "currently under review." The likely reason stems from an ongoing legal squabble between Marvel and Rimowa, the company who created the metallic briefcase that the set is modeled after. According to the lawsuit filed on August 1, 2012, Rimowa claims that Marvel Entertainment and Buena Vista Home Entertainment have conducted trademark infringement, unfair competition and trademark dilution. More specifically, Rimowa states that Marvel nor Buena Vista/Disney sought permission to use the trademarked horizontal bands that give the metallic cases their unique look.

No one is sure what will happen at this point. The lawsuit could continue on into the courts, which would significantly delay or cancel the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled Blu-ray set as it appears today. Marvel and Rimowa could settle out of court between now and September 25, giving us the sets as-is on the original release date.

Marvel and Disney could also opt to alter the packaging and release the set at a later date. In my opinion this is a worst-case scenario.

What should you do if you have already pre-ordered Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled on Blu-ray? I wouldn't cancel it, that's for sure. There's a chance that those who pre-ordered will still get the set regardless of the lawsuit. Or, the lawsuit could not be involved at all and Amazon has sold through their allotment. You just never know.

http://www.thehdroom.com/news/Marvel...s-Halted/11151
Old 09-07-2012, 12:53 PM
This Set is Officially Delayed until Spring 2013!

Disney issued the following statement:

"We are sorry to inform you that there will be a delay in the availability of the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One – Avengers Assembled Collection. Originally, the Collection was to be available on September 25, 2012, but unfortunately we are now unable to make that date. We are currently working with Marvel to identify the exact date when the Collection will be available, but we expect it to be during Spring, 2013."

However, Disney also revealed that the Collection will now come with new packaging and additional special features:

"The Collection will come in a new briefcase and include even more than the content and features that were first advertised. We know that you are disappointed in this delay, and we are working hard to get your Collection to you as soon as possible. We will have an updated announcement for you in the coming weeks which will include actual timing and final details. Once again, we apologize for the delay and hope that when you do receive the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One – Avengers Assembled Collection, you will enjoy it as much as Marvel enjoyed creating it."
Old 09-19-2012, 03:09 PM
BEST BUT EXCLUSIVE GIFTSET DETAILED!

Avengers Best Buy Exclusive Gift Set $69.99
Contains:
4 Disc Blu-Ray Combo Pack (Blu 3d + Blu + DVD + DC + Music Download)
Avengers Guide
Lighted Lithograph Case
Litho Card
$30 Sideshow Collectibles Gift Card

Quanities are limited
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	tumblr_maks6n7zqL1ro41bmo1_500.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	10614   Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_maks6n7zq_L1ro41bmo2_1280.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	10615  

Last edited by Ruly2; 09-19-2012 at 03:17 PM..
Old 09-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Wasn't able to grab the Best Buy steel... but the Target exclusive speaks more to me... a nice bonus documentary about the world that marvel has created sounds super awesome!
Old 09-23-2012, 12:55 PM

Amazon dropped the 3D Blu Ray combo pack another $5
Old 09-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Apparently Target, because they screwed up in their ad, saying that the pack came with a Digital Copy has lowered the 3D Blu to 19.99.

I was already buying the pack there cuz of the bonus disc, but 19.99 for the 3d Blu on release week is quite nice!
Old 09-23-2012, 07:31 PM
What was the screw up? I thought it does come with the digital copy.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:34 PM
something "Special" sat some BestBuy stores

I was a work today and I noticed that Bestbuy had ALOT of HUGE 'Avengers' posters ( I counted 50+) that, I guess, the store will being handed out tonight at 12:01. Ill try to grab one tomarrow ( if we have any left. I think we will have leftovers) and i'll post it here..
Old 09-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFernandes View Post
What was the screw up? I thought it does come with the digital copy.
The ad stated that the 2D version came with a Digital Copy, but it doesn't.. only the 3D version comes with the Digital Copy... so because of that, the 3D version will now be 19.99 (which was the price of the 2D version) so that anyone who wants a digital copy, gets it.

if that made sense?!
Old 09-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Perfect sense! Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:07 PM
For those of you who purchased The Avengers Blu-Ray 3-D/Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack, have you experienced any trouble playing the Blu-Ray disc? I bought my combo pack at Best Buy, and the Blu-Ray disc won't play. When I insert the disc into my player, The Avengers logo shows up, then it gives me options for languages, and after I select my language...nothing happens. It just freezes. I already exchanged the combo pack for another one at Best Buy earlier today. Same fucking problem! I don't know what to do now. Any ideas? I'm so confused.

Strider
Old 09-27-2012, 12:14 AM
check and see if there are any updates available for your player.

If your player is up to date, im not sure... i got mine from Target and watched it last night and it worked perfectly.

I know this is a stupid question, but i must ask: Are you sure you are playing the Blu Ray disc and not the Blu Ray 3D disc??
Old 09-27-2012, 12:53 AM
Avengers Blu-Ray with Slipcover

Avengers Costco Exclusive Collectible Cards

FYE Tote Bag

Disney Store Marvel Certified Lithographs

Walmart Graphic Novel Gift Set

Bestbuy Viva Metal Box

Besbuy Gift Set

Target Blu-ray 3d Exclusive

Target Blu-ray Exclusive

XAGE's USA Released Avengers Collection
[B][SIZE=4]