Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > General Movie Talk
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2013, 12:13 AM
One of my childhood favorites and it still holds up pretty well. Like adamjohnson said, it's really well made. I watched it recently and was surprised to realize that the thug offering "regular or menthol" cigarettes was Sam Rockwell.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:59 PM
I like the flashbacks that show them as baby turtles haha
Old 02-19-2013, 03:04 PM
loved the films as a kid saw the three films in the theater didn't bother with the 2007 film

i still remember the soundtracks for the first two where if you bought the tapes you had your choice of blue,red,purple or orange
Old 03-05-2013, 01:24 AM
I liked all 4 of them for what they were.

The 1st one, like everyone has been pointing out, was legitimately awesome. Actually a pretty dark film.

2nd one I like because of Raph. He is so cool in this one. When Kino is trying to become a member of The Foot and Raph strips the the thing clean of the bells? Shiiiiiiiiit. Also, "It's quiet..Too quiet.."

3rd one isn't really good, but I still enjoy it. Mainly because I liked that the Turtles were up against dudes with guns.

TMNT was beautiful. And the fight scene with Leo and Raph was pretty cool.