Old 06-12-2012, 08:47 PM
David Arquette Files For Divorce

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/ar...s-for-divorce/

This is sad to see but when you can not stand each other you are best to part

it is a shame there is children involved but he says he is going to go for joint custordy so at least the children will see both parents

Courtney has stated that she is still close to David even though they are going separate ways

She even praises him which is great to see

Old 06-13-2012, 07:45 PM
Seems like they were separated for the longest time. Who knows why the divorce filing comes now, but I guess if a relationship isn't going to move forward, it's best to end it. Good to see that they're both still on very good terms with each other as opposed to most H'wood splits.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Well that is what l thought that is a shame that the marrige is over but at least they have come out of it as freinds

alot of couple do not go in this direction
My parents married when they were young my mum was 16yrs old while my father was 19
They were married for 25ys but went there separate ways

But they still see each other as freinds
Old 06-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
This picture of Courtney is depressing.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Well she is getting older and you can see that in this photo

But l have to say that l dont think it looks depressing the two of them looked happy here
Old 06-16-2012, 07:00 PM
6/15/2012 1:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courteney Cox Birthday Lunch Date with David Arquette

Today is Courteney Cox's birthday ... and the former "Friends" star celebrated with a special lunch date with the man she's divorcing ... David Arquette.

The two got together at a restaurant in Malibu -- along with their daughter Coco -- just 1 week after David and Courteney filed divorce papers to end their marriage.

The two had previously vowed to keep the split super amicable ... and promised to remain best friends while raising their child.

So far, so good.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/15/courte...-coco-divorce/
Old 06-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Well l think it is great that they still want to celebrate birthdays and other special accasions together

It is also great they want to stay best freinds too

I know that my mum and dad are still close but they would never marry again

Also showing there child that they are happy will do wonders

One thing about children is that they can take it hard when parents split and half of the time they dont want to take sides