Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > The TV Forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2012, 10:50 PM
Because COMMUNITY season 4 has been postponed like forever ....

everybody loves some candy

and if the said candies are Allison Brie and Gillian Jacobs, it's all the better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=v2yNcAZt3E8#!
Old 10-22-2012, 10:37 PM
I may be crazy but Gillian Jacobs > Alison Brie

Both ladies are quite lovely though and my favorite parts of the show along with Don Glover and the Dean.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:01 PM
I love Community and I want it to come back now! I have no idea why they decided to put Whitney in their open Wednesday spot instead of Community other than NBC is secretly run by chimps.

As for the two sexy ladies I go back on forth as to which I prefer. Right now I'll say Gillian Jacobs but it's really close.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacaskill View Post
I love Community and I want it to come back now! I have no idea why they decided to put Whitney in their open Wednesday spot instead of Community other than NBC is secretly run by chimps.
guess you are right !

Gillian VS Allison Brie ... i'm not sure which one. Probably the Britta character and Allison in real life would be a tie. Especially since i saw the promo for Somebody Up There Likes Me with Allison smoking a bong with Ron "motherfucking" Swanson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0d5yBi3mfY that was a nasty bong hit by Ron haha
Old 10-24-2012, 03:58 PM
I am an Alison Brie man myself!

as for why Whitney came back instead of Community.. I can answer that:

They wanted to pair Whitney with Guys With Kids because both are traditional filmed in front of a studio audience sit coms.. the style of show works, if you watch Guys With Kids, you will pry stick around for Whitney because they are similar style (And both are some of the worst excuses for "Comedy" i have ever seen, but that is besides the point!)

I think once Up ALl Night gets the Ax, which seems like it will, Community will step in to fill its spot, because Community is a better fit for that block, with 3 other single camera comedies (30 Rock, Parks & Rec, Office)

Worst case.. 30 Rock is only a 13 episode final season, when that ends, they will bring back Community there... with that block is the best chance Community has for survival.