Old 06-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Coming out of water

I just saw Madagascar 3 and in the beginning the 4 main characters come out of the water completely dry. Now, this is an animated movie, so I don't care, but it really annoys me when live people come out of the water and are dry (clothes and hair) 2 seconds later. It just annoys me.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:21 PM
That can be an annoying oversight. Even if the said scene (in a live action movie) requires many takes, the filmmakers ought to be smart enough to dump water back over the actors after a few takes. However, I don't have sharp eyes that notices little things like this, so this doesn't bother me. What does make me wonder is. When characters suddenly have to step waist-deep in water, perhaps a in a sewer setting, and do so very casually. Who wants to step that deep into water with clothes on and with your wallet in your pocket? I imagine most people showing reluctance before eventually stepping into the water.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Well l have also seen some movies where you see the person merge from the water fry
It is abit of a pain but it is not a constant worry

i would prefer to get over this and see if the rest of the movie is good
Old 06-16-2012, 06:47 PM
A classic example of this is when Michael Caine climbs aboard a boat dry after being attacked by a shark in Jaws The Revenge. Terrible movie.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatterMaster5 View Post
A classic example of this is when Michael Caine climbs aboard a boat dry after being attacked by a shark in Jaws The Revenge. Terrible movie.
That's the least of the movie's problems.