Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Damn. Just got busted for stalking Mila Kunis again

http://www.etonline.com/news/121565_...ned/index.html

Last edited by echo_bravo; 05-08-2012 at 06:40 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Shit, son. Better luck next time.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-08-2012, 06:48 PM
You would think LA cops would be too buisy with gangs drugs bitches and violence to even give a fuck about this shit. Glad I got out of that two bit shithole.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar Fanatic View Post
You would think LA cops would be too buisy with gangs drugs bitches and violence to even give a fuck about this shit. Glad I got out of that two bit shithole.
So . . . they should wait until he actually attacks her before giving a shit?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
So . . . they should wait until he actually attacks her before giving a shit?
People that usually say stuff like that are also the first to blame cops for not being there when she would have gotten attacked.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-11-2012, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
People that usually say stuff like that are also the first to blame cops for not being there when she would have gotten attacked.
What's a little ironic is that he mentions violence in his statement. Isn't stalking a form of violence?

Last edited by bigred760; 06-11-2012 at 06:51 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
What's a little ironic is that he mentions violence in his statement. Isn't stalking a form of violence?
Its not physical, so it shouldn't be considered violent. It could be viewed as threatening behaviour.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Block View Post
Its not physical, so it shouldn't be considered violent. It could be viewed as threatening behaviour.
So all violence is physical?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
People that usually say stuff like that are also the first to blame cops for not being there when she would have gotten attacked.
stupid and wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
What's a little ironic is that he mentions violence in his statement. Isn't stalking a form of violence?
no, stalking is considered a form of obsession.

Last edited by SL Dubbs; 06-11-2012 at 07:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar Fanatic View Post
stupid and wrong
If you say so chief. Obviously you have more personal experience than I would on the subject because after all, you know me and know what I know.

Slag off, you would be the first one crying when cops didn't show up because you had a trespasser on your property.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-12-2012, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar Fanatic View Post
stupid and wrong



no, stalking is considered a form of obsession.
". . . that can lead to violence" (saw your original post before you edited it).

And re-reading the article in the original post, the guy broke into her house.


I'd rather the police stop this "non-violent" crime before it escalates into physical violence. I'm sure stalking victims would feel the same.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
If you say so chief. Obviously you have more personal experience than I would on the subject because after all, you know me and know what I know.

Slag off, you would be the first one crying when cops didn't show up because you had a trespasser on your property.
No I don't, and i don't want to know you. What I know is enough and that is you're that guy that likes to be stupid and wrong. That's your thing, I guess we all got to have our thing in life.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar Fanatic View Post
No I don't, and i don't want to know you. What I know is enough and that is you're that guy that likes to be stupid and wrong. That's your thing, I guess we all got to have our thing in life.

You totally nailed it, I would have gone with "I'm rubber and your glue..." but yea you got me with what you said. Good job.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump