Old 07-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Travolta is trying to leave Scientology?
That's the rumor. There was something of a falling out after Travolta's son died. His son was autistic, and Scientology doesn't recognize autism as a real condition, and they may have advised against him seeking the proper treatment. It's the only reason why there would be so many accusations and lawsuits from male massage therapists. A similar accusation happened to Travolta decades ago, just a couple of weeks before Travolta married Preston(a fellow scientologist). All of a sudden all rumors of Travolta's sexuality disappeared until this latest craziness.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:00 PM
I failed scientology back when I was in high school.
I was always better at things like gym an' stuff.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
That's the rumor. There was something of a falling out after Travolta's son died. His son was autistic, and Scientology doesn't recognize autism as a real condition, and they may have advised against him seeking the proper treatment. It's the only reason why there would be so many accusations and lawsuits from male massage therapists. A similar accusation happened to Travolta decades ago, just a couple of weeks before Travolta married Preston(a fellow scientologist). All of a sudden all rumors of Travolta's sexuality disappeared until this latest craziness.
I figured his sons death would put a rift there... so my question is (and forgive me for again being a dunce.. wow this thread is really bringing out the idiot in me!!)

Are you saying that the church of scientology is making up these Masseause allegations to harm Travolta for trying to leave the church?

or:

Did the church just quell these reports from the masseuses by paying them off or something to that effect and now that Travolta is trying to leave, they are simply telling the accusers to speak up?

or both?! or none?!
Old 07-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
Tom Cruise will never leave scientology, it's great for your career and essentially a cult that does whatever it can to discredit you if you try to leave. Look at what's happening with John Travolta right now. Cruise and Travolta are most likely gay. Scientology has a program that "cures" homosexuality and then sets you up with a young startlet. Anybody that tries to leave Scientology gets publicly smeared with whatever black-mail material the organization has been saving up for just such an occasion. This is what's happening to Travolta now, and may happen to Holmes in the near future.

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but it seems like a lot of you guys are seriously underestimating the power and influence that an organization like Scientology has. It may not be as nefarious as the Catholic Church, but it's extremely powerful in Hollywood and has some shady ties. Perhaps PTA's new film The Master will shed some light on the situation.
You're not wrong at all.

I remember not too long ago when they "investigated" Trey Parker & Matt Stone.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1027538.html
Old 07-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Good for her. Get away from the nut job. Maybe she will dump Scientology and come back to Christianity. If she truly left him because he was trying to force Scientology on their kid than that makes her an excellent mother. Maybe she will act some more.

Last edited by Flimmaker1473; 07-02-2012 at 09:56 PM..
Old 07-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
Looking out for her kid? I think she's a horrible actress but a choice like this makes her a good mom.

I wouldnt say she is a bad actress l did love her in Dawsons Creek

But the movies l have seen her in havent been classics

i have to say also that she is a good mum wanting the best for her child
I was watching a clip about this very thing where Tom wanted to in role her into a school about scientology and basicly it is about brainwashing a child

If l was kate l would just get out as she has

She filed for devorce in New York because it gave her a beeter option on being able to win the custerdy batttle

Last edited by Bondgirl; 07-02-2012 at 10:59 PM..
Old 07-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flimmaker1473 View Post
Good for her. Get away from the nut job. Maybe she will dump Scientology and come back to Christianity. If she truly left him because he was trying to force Scientology on their kid than that makes her an excellent mother. Maybe she will act some more.

i think that any religion can be dangerous to some exstent
I do think that you have to becareful on how involved you get and have a leval head
Old 07-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I wouldnt say she is a bad actress l did love her in Dawsons Creek

But the movies l have seen her in havent been classics

i have to say also that she is a good mum wanting the best for her child
I was watching a clip about this very thing where Tom wanted to in role her into a school about scientology and basicly it is about brainwashing a child

If l was kate l would just get out as she has

She filed for devorce in New York because it gave her a beeter option on being able to win the custerdy batttle
Not sure how much of it is true but according to reports, Tom Cruise actually vetoed all her film projects - possibly explaining how she has been in so many shitty projects...or not.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
I figured his sons death would put a rift there... so my question is (and forgive me for again being a dunce.. wow this thread is really bringing out the idiot in me!!)

Are you saying that the church of scientology is making up these Masseause allegations to harm Travolta for trying to leave the church?

or:

Did the church just quell these reports from the masseuses by paying them off or something to that effect and now that Travolta is trying to leave, they are simply telling the accusers to speak up?

or both?! or none?!
It could be either, or both. A couple decades ago there were similar rumors and accusations. Scientology went so far to squash these rumors that they likely paid off the accusers and then hurried to arrange a marriage for Travolta. I'm not sure if they're paying these new massage therapists or if they're just refusing to do damage control, but they have actively tried to discredit "deserters" before.

They have some seriously shady connections that go as far as Charles Manson and David Berkowitz. It's easy to hire a complete nutjob to start killing people, then mix some planned hits in there to make it all seem random.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:58 PM
It makes me wonder how crazy this "religion" really is when she's booking now. You think she would have thought about it before she had his child in the first place. I'm pretty sure Tom told her what was up from the beginning. Then again, she'll be getting some nice child support money now.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Well l can tell you we will be getting to know what this religion is all about when Tom and kates devorce goes to court

There seems to be alot of strange things happening plus why would 3 wifes leave him at the age of 33yrs old

All of the wifes were this age when they got rid of Tom
Old 07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Tom is a fucking nutter for wanting to send his daughter to Sea Org.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:47 PM
http://au.news.yahoo.com/entertainme...ce-settlement/

looks like kate and tom have reached a devorce settlement
Old 07-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Looks like the deprogramming will soon commence. Just read that Katie has enrolled Suri into a Catholic school in New York. (Love how this private information, especially about celebrity's children, happen to get out.)
Old 07-14-2012, 06:26 PM
So from one goofy cult to another? Perfect!
Old 07-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Well first of all it is not fair that we will now not know the details of why kate and Tom split

But we have to consider the privacy of the two dont we

It is just that we hear so many stories on how bad this cult is to its followers and the damgae it does