Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Site Suggestions/Questions
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2012, 04:50 AM
SORRY FOLKS... THE SITE IS EXPERIENCING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...

I got a friend request today in my email from MFC, and when I accepted it, I got this below. I went to that members MFC profile, and it was all good as far as I can tell. Can anyone shed some light on this please? I also tried to accpet the request again later, and got the exact same thing. Any ideas, Berge?

Here's the link as well... CLICK

Please and thanks.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:30 PM
I dont know but its awesome.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Geez one has to becareful

I have not been on the site for a couple of days and l have just logged into the forum instead of my profile which you can log in there as well to see if there is messages or imfromation from freinds

i know a couple of times l l have added freinds and the area has gone black but what you have got has never happened to me

I will have to check on this as well

Did anything else happen to your computer when you clicked to this God Of war
it might be a bot or a virus
Old 04-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Umm we have a problem

i tried to log into my profile and l can not excess it

it says the page can not be displayed

have any of you got the same problem where you can get onto your profile

Well after all this l was able to get on my profile at the moment things are back to normal

Last edited by Bondgirl; 04-09-2012 at 11:33 PM..
Old 04-10-2012, 08:55 AM
No, it's not a virus, Bondgirl. I got it to work. Please close this thread. Thanks.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:24 AM

Hello, I'm having continuous problems trying to load up anything to do with JoBlow
I keep getting that 'we have technical errors' page

http://i41.tinypic.com/ngaetc.jpg

Getting this all the time when I try to post or get anywhere, it only seems to work with constant trying over and over.

Anyone else having issues??
Old 07-20-2012, 02:41 AM
Yes. I have also been getting that as well. And it's Jo Blo. Not Jo Blow

It could be due to heavy traffic seeing as TDKR is out?
Old 07-20-2012, 03:20 AM
I cannot get to my personal profile a tall!!! keep getting that damn error screen

ahhh JoBlo hehe
Old 07-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Oh l just seen that image yesterday as l was trying to log on to the forum

But also there was another link that kept my from oposting pming and this was a link that said there was a data error on the site

I had to keep refreshing 6 or 7 times and could only get three or so posts out but in the end it kicked me off the site l came back on and couldnt get through at all

IAfter all that l thought l would log on through Joblos profile and that image above popped up

But today things are back to normal which is good
Old 07-20-2012, 10:27 PM

OK I am completely unable to get on the site with Chrome I've contacted Berge but so far no luck with his help!!!

I am having to use FireFox just to get on here folks! what the hell is wrong?! constant error screen with Chrome.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:36 PM
There must be some kind of virus

I know yesterday l could log on the site but could not post or pm because of a link which had data error on it

have you thought l refreshing the page that worked for me for a lirttle while
it might help you

have you contacted Joblo through his profile

He does return messages when he is on the forum
Old 07-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Cleared the cache, I did refresh tonnes which did help a bit but too far n few between.

Emailing JoBlo for help but so far it still ain't working.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Well that happened to me and refreshing the page did help but you had to do it so many times in the end even this wouldnt work

i would post like l am now and it would say l have already posted when l had not
In the end l opted to get off the computer and come on today and see how it was

For me it is back to normal but l think there is another mnember who was having problems this morning
Old 07-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Please CLEAR YOUR CACHE/REFRESH your browser, and if that doesn’t work, in the case of Chrome, run a “hard refresh” (CTRL + SHIFT + R for PC, and CMD + SHIFT + R for Mac several times).