Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2013, 08:18 PM
Lance Armstrong saga is going to be made into a movie

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...-silver-screen

This will be interesting to watch and sad also
I know he did wrong by taking drugs but l feel that not only him is going to be distryed but his family too
But making this into a movie we will see why he did it and what started him off on this roller coaster ride
I feel there was more involved in his drug taking and hopefully one day they will name the other involved in this saga
I know he has ahad his interveiw with Oprah and he didnt really tell us everything and if l was where he was l would keep quite on certain things

Old 01-22-2013, 07:28 AM
I've no sympathy for the guy - We has a cheating cunt who got caught. End of.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:56 AM
It is not the end it is only the begining of things to come I feel that is more to the story and there is properly a lot of people involved and they should be named l bet there hiding now also if the movie is made it,will be a interesting to watch
Old 01-23-2013, 05:57 AM
And he'll be picking up another fat paycheck in the process... Who says that cheats never prosper?
Old 01-23-2013, 06:39 AM
I don't agree he will be getting much money even if the movie was a success because from now on he will be,sued by everyone
Old 01-23-2013, 11:31 AM
He makes me feel sick to my stomach.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:31 PM
Well they were saying that he was,drugs for a long time and you wonder he was able to keep it to himself for so long you would have to say certain offiicals turned a, blind eye l hope they bring them out too
Old 01-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Definitely. I agree Bondgirl. I hope everybody involved is outed and goes down.

Most of all Lance though, as he and he alone is responsible for his own behavior.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:01 PM
I think lance will pay dearly for what he has,done and everyone will proberly be called who ever was involved,l couldn't see lance staying resilient plus l bet there are other riders with him and they have not been,mentioned yes l free lance is responiable to and hope he learns from this also they say he was a lure well it does show people what lies can do in,the long run