Old 07-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Bella cheated on Edward!?!?!?!

Say it aint so

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kristen-st...--reports.html
Old 07-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Hahahahaa fucking sluts. Shame on her, and especially shame on him.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:23 PM
This is why you don't date a girl who is willing to leave their current boyfriend for you.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:44 PM
I actually feel sorry for Rob because he seems like a really genuine guy. Shit happens though.

I hope Mr. Pattinson is having a 50-some with hot Twilight mom's right now.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:31 PM
I've been reading thru Rob and Kristen's imdb boards and damn, some of these Twilight fans are taking this hard lol
Old 07-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
I've been reading thru Rob and Kristen's imdb boards and damn, some of these Twilight fans are taking this hard lol
I wont't be surprised f they feel the 2nd part Twilight film is a "HORRIBLE HORRIBLE LIE!"
Old 07-25-2012, 06:24 PM
This story has more drama and intrigue than any of the twilight films.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:17 PM
This would be shocking if she didn't act like a someone who only has concerns about herself and not others. This dumb twat is the same person who said getting your photographed taken by paparazzi is like being raped. Not that I like Robert Pattinson as a person or actor but the guy could pull much better than this annoying little bitch. I hope those idiot twilight fans go one the PR rampage and shame her into an early retirement.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:09 PM
I love how the entertainment media seems to want to turn this story into a Debbie Reynolds/Eddie Fisher/Elizabeth Taylor** type of situation for the modern generation when a) only the director is married and b) no one really gives a cr@p.

**some Hollywood history for you young ones
Old 07-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Well all l can say is that she is a very silly girl

This man is in his forties and married

Both husband and wife worked on Snow white and the huntsman
it was said that she has apoligized for her actions and wishs that she didnt get involeved with him

The bloke has two children too

Plus being only 22yrs old she is still young and silly not thinking of the problems she would create

I hope she grows up abit on being careful on who she decides to play around with
Old 07-25-2012, 10:41 PM
in the words of Wash from Firefly/Serenity

"Do we care? Are we caring about this?"
Old 07-25-2012, 10:50 PM
The husband sounds like a dip.

But aamof I feel bad for k-bell and r-patz's r-ship. Afaict r-patz and k-bell loa so ttyl, tmi. rip
Old 07-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectRatio1986 View Post
Hahahahaa fucking sluts. Shame on her, and especially shame on him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
This is why you don't date a girl who is willing to leave their current boyfriend for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
I actually feel sorry for Rob because he seems like a really genuine guy. Shit happens though.

I hope Mr. Pattinson is having a 50-some with hot Twilight mom's right now.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HyDe807 View Post
I wont't be surprised f they feel the 2nd part Twilight film is a "HORRIBLE HORRIBLE LIE!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsyder View Post
This story has more drama and intrigue than any of the twilight films.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
This would be shocking if she didn't act like a someone who only has concerns about herself and not others. This dumb twat is the same person who said getting your photographed taken by paparazzi is like being raped. Not that I like Robert Pattinson as a person or actor but the guy could pull much better than this annoying little bitch. I hope those idiot twilight fans go one the PR rampage and shame her into an early retirement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
The husband sounds like a dip.

But aamof I feel bad for k-bell and r-patz's r-ship. Afaict r-patz and k-bell loa so ttyl, tmi. rip

Old 07-26-2012, 04:50 AM
One of the funniest stories to come out of Hollywood this week.If Rob doesnt leave her he's a sap.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:36 AM
So she DID choose the wolf over the vampire?

Good job, K-Swizzle. Way to show all of your youthful female fan base how it's done.
"She's human, Rusty! Temptation exists even for Hollywood stars! She should be better because she's a star?"

She should be a decent human being and not screw around behind the back of someone that had the same feelings for her. Oh and yes, the guy's married with kids?

"Twatlight: New Bufoon"

Old 07-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Temptation happens. Some are strong enough to resist it. Some aren't. She obviously wasn't. I don't think that necessarily makes her a bad person. A bad girlfriend perhaps. But not a bad person.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
Wait a minute, he ends up banging the stripper, no moral outrage from his part, please!
Old 07-26-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah1980 View Post
in the words of Wash from Firefly/Serenity

"Do we care? Are we caring about this?"

Nope.

People screw up all the time. It's only an outrage when celebs do it. Brad Pitt, Eddie Fisher, Kristen Stewart...all human. It's not worth getting riled up.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:13 AM
THAT'S IT!!! I'M NOT WATCHING THE NEXT TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!

STEWART RUINED IT FOR EVERYBODY!!
Old 07-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Slutty like in Aventureland.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:01 PM
lmao god damn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU...ayer_embedded#!
Old 07-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Wow - reminds me of the "Leave Britney Alone" video.

There should be a law against shit like this.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:38 PM
She probably traded sexual favors before the movie even started shooting. I mean how else could Kristen Stewart get the role of "the fairest of them all"?
Old 07-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Can't look away...

Feel bad for the dude but to be honest, I'm more amused than anything by how much of a shitstorm this has caused with the Twilight crowds. It's rather satisfying to sit back and take in.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Maybe there is now hope that the MTV Movie Awards will actually MEAN something again!!!

BTW...he dumped her today, just saw the article that he moved out of their place.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Stewart must give amazing blow jobs. That's the only explanation I can come up with for a director to have any sexual interest, especially when you are also directing Charlize Theron. What a fucking moron.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm looking forward to the next and final Twilight film. The interviews will be fun.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopmish View Post
BTW...he dumped her today, just saw the article that he moved out of their place.
Good for him. Hopefully he is smart enough not to put up with that behavior.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post

....Sorry Freamon....
Old 07-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Well I'm glad he booted her ass out as opposed to just forgetting the whole thing and living a fake romance with her like I imagine most Twilight fans want them to do. I do feel bad for the guy, I mean I imagine he's not an awful person or anything (just an awful actor).
Old 07-26-2012, 10:58 PM
It's funny to me how anyone thinks she's even remotely attractive.
I couldn't imagine dating her. That blank, vacant stare all the time with her mouth half-open, mouth-breathing all the damned time like she has a serious lymph node infection. And her two front teeth always poking out from that under-sized lip.

I would imagine sex with her would be like with a corpse, but less animated.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:17 PM
And no matter what you may think of her as an actress, I can't believe how anyone can not find her, at the very least, mildly attractive. She's actually incredibly beautiful I think and I loved her in Snow White and the Huntsman. One of my favorite movies of the year and I thought Stewart was great in it.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:36 PM
indubitably

Old 07-27-2012, 12:03 AM
That's not Kristen Stewart.

I don't know, maybe there's a different K.S. who was in a different TWILIGHT series that is actually hot. That must be it. I haven't seen that one.

Ultimately, to each his/her own. But sometimes, I just really fucking "don't get it".
I don't like Megan Fox, but I can see why others would be attracted to that. I don't, but once again, I can see where that attraction might come from.

If I would compare K.S. to anyone, though, I would say she's comparable to Ellen Page. Kind of a more normal, girl-next-door type that isn't terribly beautiful but the way things are put together can be appealing.
I like Ellen Page, though. She really IS cute.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Old 07-28-2012, 10:25 AM
I don't know man, she's a total cowbag for screwing Pattinson over like that but you cannot seriously be suggesting that the chick is facially inadequate.

She's surly as fuck, but ugly she aint.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:41 AM
You can only cheat on someone if youre in an actual relationship, not just some long-term PR stunt.

Do people really think they were together? Im not even sure Ive seen the two kiss, or even hold hands or something.

Its been very obvious from the start their "relationship" was just to increase fandom, and it's no coincidence that she does this just as the series is coming to an end.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:57 PM
That last pic looks really shopped. But I agree I find her very attractive. Suggesting she is ugly is just typical internet standards.

I also don't think their relationship was fake, they were just both very private people.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:20 PM
I thought Stewart was gonna be one of my favorite upcoming young actresses when I saw the classic Into the Wild back in '07......only to see she was in Twilight a year later. Great career move. Horrible film.

But I did think she was pretty good in Adventureland (such a relevant performance now) and she wasn't bad in The Runaways.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I don't know man, she's a total cowbag for screwing Pattinson over like that but you cannot seriously be suggesting that the chick is facially inadequate.

She's surly as fuck, but ugly she aint.
She's not drop-dead gorgeous, but she's pretty.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
Oh my god.

What is she doing?