Old 07-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Zombies are people too...

We've just launched our kickstarter campaign for our zombie film

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ces/i-am-alone

Its a new take on the zombie film. Why is it always about the survivors what if someone was a survivor of a different kind. Our stories revolves around a man bitten and instead of transforming right away he's left to die for days as the virus takes over his body.

Check us out and spread the word!
Rob
Old 07-16-2012, 11:51 PM
How about you eat a bag of spam dicks?
Old 07-17-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisClu30 View Post
I lol'd.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Spam dicks, that's new!
Old 07-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Why?

Why is it a spam... Filmmakers all over the world need to have people support their projects. Why wouldnt I or any filmmaker not want to get the people interested. Give us a chance. Seriously their are alot of deserving projects out their maybe you dont think ours is one of those but calling it spam isnt always the case. We work really hard to make get it to the point where we want the world to see. Filmmaking isnt a journel we keep secret in our bedrooms. we want to entertain...

Give us a look at least.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:36 PM
Well Abstract Forces, I checked out your link, watched the silly video, and I feel you only created an account to post about your movie and ask for hand outs. I never said your movie was spam but your actions kind of are in my book. And When I go on my netflix instant view on XBL there are a hundred suck out loud zombie movies already that probably had a bigger budget. So by all means proceed with your money grubbing lol. Welcome to the forum!
Old 07-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Quote:
So by all means proceed with your money grubbing lol. Welcome to the forum!
I didnt actually ask for money... did I? I merely said spread the word if you like it... u know grass roots campaigns have to begin somewhere and you're basically knocking millions of people who use kickstarter...

what people usually forget about things like this is it comes back to them, people helping one another. I pledge to other kickstarter campaigns to becasue i like to help artists achieve a goal....

Sorry u didnt like our video. hopefully you'll enjoy it on netflix sometime in the future.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:55 PM
The Zombie genre is already too over crowded just like vampire and serial killer movies. You'd have to make something exceptionally good for it to even get recognized.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar Fanatic View Post
The Zombie genre is already too over crowded just like vampire and serial killer movies. You'd have to make something exceptionally good for it to even get recognized.
I agree, hence why we took a different approach to it. Sure most zombie movie have to have some cliched moments but my story is going to be a character driven piece... We're following a man already lost in the forest who captures the last days of his life unless his team finds him to save him...

Proof will be in the finished product i am a realist but I know the crew i've put together will make this a worthwhile film and the audience can decide if its exceptional.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:45 AM
I just watched your pledge video and enjoyed how you had the zombies approach and attack from the background.

This sounds like an interesting concept to add to the zombie film. It is similar though to Diary of the Dead (haven't seen that one yet) in the sense of having a camera crew document but it would be interesting to see how one person on their own documenting this will go.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Another Kickstarter project...