Old 10-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Your right. Saying I'd do her is so uncouth.
What I meant to say was
if she's willing, I'd fuck her.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:39 PM
It might sound bad for a guy to say that about a woman, but women have it in them to do far worse things to a man.

Consider this: men want sex, women want love.

Men can make women feel bad through sex (slut-shaming), and women can make men feel bad through relationships (once she has a guy feeling for her, she's got leverage).

...and you better believe that a girl can hurt a guy by talking about them, in the same manner, about her relationship with him the way he can talk about having sex with her.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Geez that was well said in your post Exophnne

You are right both men and women can hurt one another in diffrent ways

but l have to say not all men and women do this some want the same thing to have a relationship and have something come out of it

I also know that there are some women who use men and if you can get that man to love you you can use it to your advanage

But why do that if you know that man loves you

if l had a man who loved me and wanted to do everything for me l would think l am a lucky woman
Old 10-19-2012, 11:38 PM
^ looks like you and Wednesday Addams have a difference of opinion, BG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X734o8u_DpY

lol
Old 10-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Ah well all l can say is that Wedesday Has a dark opinion about marriage

But l like to come out into the light in my thoughts
Old 11-08-2012, 06:30 PM
As long as intentions are good, and maturity level is relatively the same, I don't see any problem
Old 11-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Well sometimes when there is a huge age diffence there might not be any problems but as the relationship progresses it can be depending how wide the gap is

Just look at if you were in your thirtys and the person was in there 60s there are certain points where a person of that age might not want to do waht a younger age person wants to do