Old 08-30-2012, 04:36 PM
This site needs better Joblo/MFC integration

maybe it's just me but it seems they work on 2 separate accounts. I wanted to comment on BotB#223 and even if i log on my MFC account , it doesn't recognize either account when i go to a front page topic after ( only god knows my password since they are mostly gibberish and i lean on cookies to log me automatically ). My MFC does recognize my 1,427 post tho even if i didn't reach 1,400 on Joblo.

I don't want to log everytime i try to post on front page news.

Is it just me ?

Last edited by Dirtyfrog; 08-31-2012 at 11:04 AM..
Old 10-02-2012, 12:26 AM
is this some moot point or will Joblo will intergrate both interface. On a personal level , my problem is fixed .... i gave both account the same password (stupid cookies) .

But for some weird reason , when i alternate between posting on forum and commenting on front page , i still get switch between account. I mean ... same name and PW .... so why don't they recognize themself ?

Maybe it's just me but i think Joblo would be better off by merging the forum and the social interface .... comments ?
Old 10-03-2012, 04:52 AM
I don't even bother with MFC.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
I don't even bother with MFC.
Why would you? It seems that we're been ushered towards social media more and more and as a result the forums are dying.

Last edited by hrdude; 10-09-2012 at 03:29 AM..
Old 10-10-2012, 09:30 PM
#FirstWorldProblems
Old 02-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdude View Post
Why would you? It seems that we're been ushered towards social media more and more and as a result the forums are dying.
That explains it. Goddamned wretched fuckstickbook.