Old 06-28-2012, 05:20 PM
The Sessions

Big hit at Sundance

Trailer came out today - http://bit.ly/MCesan
Old 06-29-2012, 07:57 AM
Wow looks extremely funny...John Hawkes is a great actor , he was amazing in Winter's Bone.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:12 AM
The best actor race is going to be crazy this year.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:07 PM
I saw this today at a screening and it was pretty charming, romantic, and hilarious. Very sexual, very human, and touching - pardon the pun. Hawkes is such a great actor, he doesn't move any part of his body for the entire film but his head. Very witty script, William H. Macy is very funny as a priest.

Highly recommend it.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ View Post
I saw this today at a screening and it was pretty charming, romantic, and hilarious. Very sexual, very human, and touching - pardon the pun. Hawkes is such a great actor, he doesn't move any part of his body for the entire film but his head. Very witty script, William H. Macy is very funny as a priest.

Highly recommend it.
Agreed. It's a great story, executed extremely well. The performances are great, as is the script. If Phoenix plays it chilly on the campaign side of things and Day-Lewis' performance doesn't live up to expectations, watch out for John Hawkes. He is very much in the race.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:54 PM

Haha this looks awesome
Old 10-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Saw the trailer last night in front of The Master... looks extremely good. I didnt even know that was John Hawkes til midway through the trailer!

Really looking forward to this one, and hopefully Helen Hunt and John Hawkes pull off nominations (Although, having seen Flight, Denzel is winning the award this year!)