Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-25-2012, 01:30 AM
How to flirt with Bongirl at 2:30 am whn you are drunk



sexay poutine ftw !!!
  #2  
Old 09-25-2012, 01:53 AM
wait...what?
  #3  
Old 09-25-2012, 03:31 AM
ahahaha
  #4  
Old 09-25-2012, 03:33 PM
That looks fucking disgusting.
  #5  
Old 09-25-2012, 03:56 PM
true but it's also delicious !
  #6  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:23 PM
I feel patriotic just thinking about it.
  #7  
Old 09-25-2012, 05:45 PM
  #8  
Old 09-25-2012, 08:08 PM
Umm that food looks like a container of chips covered with gravy

It looks very terrible but it is good you liked it

Ah you were saying you were flirting with me Dirrtyfrog well l didnt see it that way

I thought l was helping you through a relationship breakup yesterday you were very sad and angry about it

I thought that l was helping you thorugh it by being a freind to you

But so you were drunk as a skunk
How is your head this morning

I was also hoping that you had abit more repect to think of me as a lady not a flirt or something else

I am sad that you had to do this to prove a point in front of everyone else
if l am in a relationship or getting to know someone l would have made a diffrent approach than doing this too me

Last edited by Bondgirl; 09-25-2012 at 08:11 PM..
  #9  
Old 09-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I am sad that you had to do this to prove a point in front of everyone else
if l am in a relationship or getting to know someone l would have made a diffrent approach than doing this too me
well that was the point of the joke !
  #10  
Old 09-25-2012, 08:25 PM
Well it is not a joke to me

I thought you would show abit of repect than name me like that
I was trying to help you

I am a nice girl and this has upset me dearly

i dont want other members to think that l am a slut or after blokes for one thing

if there was going to be anything between you or any other members l would want that person to think the world of me not pretray me like this

Plus l should not be the centre of this joke

I am a person with feeling Dirtyfrog

i just hope that other members do not think lowly of me

I know there are some women out there who do not care about there repreattion but l do

I should not be considered like this

it is such a dirty way and l would never want to be treated like this
i
  #11  
Old 09-25-2012, 08:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f68VXKMZT1Q
  #12  
Old 09-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Okay please explain this clip to me and how it has anything to do with chips or me
  #13  
Old 09-25-2012, 10:37 PM
This thread started in a not-so-smart state of mind, so I'd advise against taking any of this seriously...
  #14  
Old 09-25-2012, 11:08 PM
Well l have spoken to Dirtyfrog and we have got over this

You are right when you have too much to drink you can write certain things without thinking

Dirtyforg has apoligized to me and l am happy with that

He is still a freind like any member l have gotten to know on this forum
  #15  
Old 09-25-2012, 11:17 PM
yeah .... drunk humor is funnier when you are drunk.

we good now <3

at least no one noticed i wrote my message on a band-aid
  #16  
Old 09-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Of cause we are good Dirtyfrog

Things happen and we move away from that

Hey anyway waht were you drinking last night

ii l am drinking l like to have a nice cocktail drink

Hey that bandaid you are talking about are they the clear variety

It looks like sticky tape
  #17  
Old 09-25-2012, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Hey anyway waht were you drinking last night
just the nectar of the gods ......



  #18  
Old 09-25-2012, 11:55 PM
Well the weather is getting warmer in Australia

So might have a sip of this

Is that some type of beer
Never seen that label before in Aus



  #19  
Old 09-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Is that some type of beer
Never seen that label before in Aus
yeah local canadian micro-brewery on the verge of being mass-market .... sooo delicious. Taste like caramel mixed with an aftertaste of scorched earth. One of those bitter-sweet taste i can't really explain.
  #20  
Old 09-26-2012, 12:14 AM
I dont think l would like your drink of beer

i prefer drinks that are sweet to taste

I would say my favourite drink is vodka and orange

But getting back to cocktails they can cost a mint if you buy too many
  #21  
Old 09-26-2012, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I would say my favourite drink is vodka and orange
That was my favorite drink for many years. Now I don't really drink much at all.
And beer is disgusting. I never ever liked it. It's vile as far as I am concerned. I occasionally drink liqueurs, and not much else. I like sweet drinks too, Bondgirl. Midori, Strongbow, Blackberry Nip. That sort of thing. Usually mixed with Mineral water or Lemonade. I alos used to drink wine from time to time. But that's vile too.
  #22  
Old 09-26-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well it is not a joke to me

I thought you would show abit of repect than name me like that
I was trying to help you

I am a nice girl and this has upset me dearly

i dont want other members to think that l am a slut or after blokes for one thing

if there was going to be anything between you or any other members l would want that person to think the world of me not pretray me like this

Plus l should not be the centre of this joke

I am a person with feeling Dirtyfrog

i just hope that other members do not think lowly of me

I know there are some women out there who do not care about there repreattion but l do

I should not be considered like this

it is such a dirty way and l would never want to be treated like this
i
JFC...
  #23  
Old 09-26-2012, 01:19 PM
You actually ate that shit?!

Haha
  #24  
Old 09-26-2012, 01:58 PM
So... is Dirtyfrog Bondgirl? Is that's what's happening here?
  #25  
Old 09-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
So... is Dirtyfrog Bondgirl? Is that's what's happening here?
Either that or we have the makings of a serious schmoemance.
  #26  
Old 09-26-2012, 05:55 PM
You're hitting on a girl using poutine? Must be a Quebecois thing...
  #27  
Old 09-26-2012, 06:25 PM
Bonbongirl?
  #28  
Old 09-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Just wanted to say that's a damn fine beer selection Dirtyfrog. One of my favourite beers to grab when I'm in Quebec.
  #29  
Old 09-26-2012, 06:55 PM
I thought frogs were usually muddy not dirty.
  #30  
Old 09-26-2012, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
So... is Dirtyfrog Bondgirl? Is that's what's happening here?
No nothing is happening between Dirtyfrog and myself
We are only freinds the last time l looked
  #31  
Old 09-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
That was my favorite drink for many years. Now I don't really drink much at all.
And beer is disgusting. I never ever liked it. It's vile as far as I am concerned. I occasionally drink liqueurs, and not much else. I like sweet drinks too, Bondgirl. Midori, Strongbow, Blackberry Nip. That sort of thing. Usually mixed with Mineral water or Lemonade. I alos used to drink wine from time to time. But that's vile too.
Well l have to agree that beer is digusting and it has asuch a very dry taste to it
i dont know how blokes in Australia can drink the stuff

Well the last drink l had was at my christmas breakup party so that would ahve been a couple of monthes ago
it is good to know that you like sweet drinks one l also like is galiano and orange juice

Some of the drinks you have mentioned God of War l have never tasted before

Which one do you like the best
  #32  
Old 09-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
Bonbongirl?
Oh stop it Creekin
  #33  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:39 PM
That shit above looks fucking hideously nasty!

I still wanna see a pic of BG... A REAL pic, that is.
  #34  
Old 09-27-2012, 01:14 AM
What does everyone think of Skyfall?
  #35  
Old 09-27-2012, 02:12 PM
  #36  
Old 09-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
No nothing is happening between Dirtyfrog and myself
We are only freinds the last time l looked
i think he meant i was the one posting under the Bondgirl account . Sometime ppl create fake account to reply to themself .... aaaaaaaand NO
  #37  
Old 09-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
You actually ate that shit?!

Haha
it's the best drunk food ever ... yes i ate that one but my favorite is the one with smoked meat ( the restaurant that does that is closed at 2:30 am tho )

the one i really like looks more like ...

  #38  
Old 09-27-2012, 09:22 PM
What have you done to this food Dirtyfrog

i think l liked the first meal you presented

What is that white stuff on the corner of the plate on the left side
  #39  
Old 09-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
What have you done to this food Dirtyfrog

i think l liked the first meal you presented

What is that white stuff on the corner of the plate on the left side
Cheese curdle ... which ton of it is buried under the smoked meat
  #40  
Old 09-27-2012, 10:25 PM
That is interesting
Umm where is my peice of onion cake you promised me Dirtyfrog
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump