Old 09-23-2012, 07:12 PM
2016 Obama movie @ youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mscvd...ature=youtu.be

Watch it before someone takes it down.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:46 PM
Damn that was fast. Gone already. What was it about? Was it the movie out in the theaters?
Old 09-26-2012, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
Damn that was fast. Gone already. What was it about? Was it the movie out in the theaters?
Yes, it is the same movie that's in the theaters. Someone will post it again.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:44 PM
Obama has no record of any kind to run on. He has built no relationships in Congress and none with foreign leaders. He is detached and lazy. The Middle East is burning as Obama apologizes for insults to "the prophet." Our ambassador in Libya is murdered along with two Navy Seals and a fourth American. American flags are being torched as Obama chooses to downplay terrorist threats. Obama has been in over his head from day one and should never have been president. His incompetence projects only weakness overseas.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
Obama has no record of any kind to run on. He has built no relationships in Congress and none with foreign leaders. He is detached and lazy. The Middle East is burning as Obama apologizes for insults to "the prophet." Our ambassador in Libya is murdered along with two Navy Seals and a fourth American. American flags are being torched as Obama chooses to downplay terrorist threats. Obama has been in over his head from day one and should never have been president. His incompetence projects only weakness overseas.
I'm going to be honest with you: at first, I thought you were a character created by The Postmaster General.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:46 AM
Quote:
It'd be awesome if this was all true. I'd be Obama's biggest fan if this was all true.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
I didn't know Sean Hannity was a schmoe... we've got a real life celebrity right here!
Old 09-27-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
You're totally right, if he just bombed all of Libya he would have shown the Middle East who's boss!
Old 09-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Quote:
I am no friend of Obama, but some of your stuff is out there man. You do realize that his people on this various staffs are experienced. I tends to ignore their opinions, but that is another story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid Vicious View Post
It'd be awesome if this was all true. I'd be Obama's biggest fan if this was all true.
There is some truth to it rant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
I didn't know Sean Hannity was a schmoe... we've got a real life celebrity right here!
Smarty. You know there are a lot of people who think like he does and they are not totally wrong. It would be nice if you and your side would admit to Obama's shortcomings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
You're totally right, if he just bombed all of Libya he would have shown the Middle East who's boss!
There is a middle ground. This is how the world over in the middle east thinks
Kindness and compassion is mistaken for weakness.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:50 PM
Quote:

Smarty. You know there are a lot of people who think like he does and they are not totally wrong. It would be nice if you and your side would admit to Obama's shortcomings
Sure, we fully and freely admit that Obama isn't perfect. He's also facing the most obstructionist Congress in history. But aside from that, Obama on his absolute worst day is still a million times better than his opponents.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:42 AM
Quote:
There is some truth to it rant.
No, there really isn't. Obama is carrying out drone strikes in five different countries right now. He has said that all options need to be on the table to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, even though there's no evidence that they're trying to build any. He's kept the prisons at Guantanamo and Bagram open. And he's become one of the most stridently anti-whistleblower presidents in American history. If this is Jim Colyer's idea of a "detached and lazy" foreign policy, I shudder to think what he would consider an active, interventionist foreign policy.

As I said, though, I wish Obama was weak on foreign policy. Nothing would delight me more if he really was committed to the downfall of the American empire. But the truth is that he's far more ideologically in line with George Bush than Frantz Fanon. Honestly, looking at the record of his first term, I really have to wonder what it is right-wingers hate about him so much.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
Sure, we fully and freely admit that Obama isn't perfect. He's also facing the most obstructionist Congress in history. But aside from that, Obama on his absolute worst day is still a million times better than his opponents.
LOL Why is it when it is against your guy or most recent it is the worst and in this case Congress ever? Maybe the reason NObama has such a hard time getting things done is because they are many people in his own party that can't just play along.

Bush for the shitty Prex he was did whatever the fuck he wanted for 8 years and half of them were democratically controled. Why is it so hard for Obama? I tend to believe it is Obama's unpopular programs and ideas.

The million times better is your opinion and I respect that, but I totally disagree. Obama and his way of thinking makes this country weaker. The people grow weaker, while the government grows in power. It makes me sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid Vicious View Post
No, there really isn't. Obama is carrying out drone strikes in five different countries right now. He has said that all options need to be on the table to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, even though there's no evidence that they're trying to build any. He's kept the prisons at Guantanamo and Bagram open. And he's become one of the most stridently anti-whistleblower presidents in American history. If this is Jim Colyer's idea of a "detached and lazy" foreign policy, I shudder to think what he would consider an active, interventionist foreign policy.

As I said, though, I wish Obama was weak on foreign policy. Nothing would delight me more if he really was committed to the downfall of the American empire. But the truth is that he's far more ideologically in line with George Bush than Frantz Fanon. Honestly, looking at the record of his first term, I really have to wonder what it is right-wingers hate about him so much.
Obama like Clinton does not have the balls to handle the middle east. Countries like Iran know they can push democratic presidents very far before anything is done.

Drone attacks are the way of the present and future. This is not some Obama thing. It is a new technology in the way of fighting modern war.

No evidence? Are you aware Iran's leader has fully admitted they are building and developing a nuclear program. He has not said weapons, but if you don't believe he is, I have a bridge to sell you and some land in Florida. Let me give you my swiss bank acct numbers in which to transfer the money to