Old 09-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Leia from Star Wars. Still hot?

Me and a couple of friends were watching Return of the Jedi after school today and I comment how hot Carrie Fisher was in the gold bikini. Almost every one of them were 'meh'. Am I the only one who still thinks she was smokin hot back then?

Old 09-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Fuck yeah she's hot.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:29 PM
No. She was never hot. At least to me.

Natalie Portman, now she IS hot! Carrie Fisher not!
Old 09-22-2012, 09:12 PM
You need to hang out with people who have better taste.

I do feel compelled to mention that I love the Hoth ski bunny getup at the start of Empire almost as much as I do Jabba's wet dream outfit here.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:15 AM
I never thought she was hot. Cute, I guess, but I was a little kid when those movies came out, so at the time I still thought girls were anything but "hot."

But if you thought she was hot then, I don't know why you wouldn't think she was hot now. When I was 13, I found my grandpa's stash of old Playboys from the 70s and 80s, and I still think those babes are hot. I guess it's all about the context in which you first saw it.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:29 AM
I never really thought of her as hot when the Stars films were at their peak. But I did find her quite attractive at the time. Especially in that outfit from ROTJ. That is actually a good photo. Good find. And I don't see what the big deal is about Natalie Portman. To me she is highly over-rated. Most of her performances have been meh at best. Yes she is good looking. Perhaps to another over grown swan

Old 09-23-2012, 12:31 AM
...and she is still hot.

Spoiler:

Jabba would be jealous of those rolls.

Last edited by God of War; 09-23-2012 at 12:33 AM..
Old 09-23-2012, 12:35 AM
I just found an amazing photo of her.

Warning-LARGE image

Spoiler:
Old 09-23-2012, 08:52 AM

I never really thought of her as hot when the Stars films were at their peak.
http://www.dakdurieux.be/platte.php
Old 09-23-2012, 09:06 AM
I can understand people not thinking she's pretty because admittedly she has a very plain face. Not ugly, but not gorgeous. But goddamn, those curves she's got. Mmmm.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:55 AM
Most women are hot in slave Leia outfit
Old 09-24-2012, 01:50 PM
I thought she was very hot in the Star Wars movies, particularly in the gold bikini.

She just hasn't aged well . . . at all.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
I thought she was very hot in the Star Wars movies, particularly in the gold bikini.

She just hasn't aged well . . . at all.
This
Old 09-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Yep, when her movie career dried up by the end of the 80s, that's when her looks totally went south.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Most women are hot in slave Leia outfit
This !

While Carrie Fisher was never a sex bunny .... she was cute back in the days.

Hotness is a fleeting moment , ask Jessica Simpson. While us guy get more defined with aging ( avoid the beer belly ) , women usually don't ( but they sometimes do) . Man , i saw one of my ex last month ... she was super foxy 10 years ago ( at age 22 ) but now she looks like a fat whale replica of her mother. That was not the girl i was drawn to sleep with!!!

Aging happens .... deal with it ! Having kids will destroy a sexy body.

That's why there is more to attraction than a "Formula 1 caliber" tight ass.

I'm only 39 but i feel like i'm 70

PS. I should do a 80-90-00s comparative chart with all related cuties in their prime for a better comparison
Old 09-24-2012, 11:02 PM
And she was still waaayyy hotter than Sissy Spacek (i.e. the actress allegedly originally in line to play Leia; I can't help but wince when I think of her donning that slave outfit ).
Old 09-25-2012, 12:56 AM
Wasn't Teri Nunn, from Berlin, considered for the role, too?
Old 09-25-2012, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyfrog View Post
Hotness is a fleeting moment , ask Jessica Simpson. While us guy get more defined with aging ( avoid the beer belly ) , women usually don't ( but they sometimes do) . Man , i saw one of my ex last month ... she was super foxy 10 years ago ( at age 22 ) but now she looks like a fat whale replica of her mother. That was not the girl i was drawn to sleep with!!!

Aging happens .... deal with it ! Having kids will destroy a sexy body.
I agree that pregnancy can affect a sexy body, but I think in Fisher's case it was alcoholism that had the most to do with her losing her sex appeal. She just didn't take good care of herself for a long time.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:14 AM
A few more pics. (She was incredibly hot back then. I think it has to do with the contrast of her not showing any skin in eps 4 & 5 and then going as naked as possible in 6)

That being said, Natalie is incredibly hot as well:

Old 10-08-2012, 07:36 AM
I donít think so.