Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Do you ever use pubic transport to get around town or to diffrent places

Well l take the bus every day to work or l may take the bus or taxis to diffrent places

have you got any good storys as you travel on public transport

It is interesting waht you come across or the people you meet
I was on the bus the other day and this bloke was drunk as a skunk
he had his bottle wrapped up in paper drank it all and boarded the bus

You see we have to use a card called a myki and it makes a sound when you have paid your fare
This guy pretended to use his card and then sat down the bus driver told him that he had not paid and he told the bus driver to piss off a couple of times as he he went back to his seat because well the bus driver decided to just let him go on

He sat down and yelled out he had lost his orange and then his crumpets fell out of his bag too

i thought it was funny but l didnt show him that l was laughing had to do it in a sdilient way

Also l have plenty of other storys on waht l have come across some good some quite bad on a female traveling on public transport

So please tell me and other member yours if you have any
Old 10-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Pubic transport? No. Public transport? Yes.

Nothing yet, though it's interesting you mention this. My car broke down about 4 days ago and the mechanic wanted a ridiculous amount of money to fucking fix the damned thing. Which I don't have and can't pay. So I had the car towed back to my place and have since purchased a bus pass that's good for 30 days. I'm going to be riding the bus indefinitely to get to & from work as well as other places, and I'm totally OK with that. Why? Because I calculated I'll be saving around $100/month and once my auto title loan gets paid off probably around $300-400/month after that.

It's nice not having to worry about paying for fucking gas, tune-up's, oil changes & car insurance anymore!

Last edited by jaw2929; 10-25-2012 at 01:35 AM..
Old 10-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Oh l spelt public wrong
geez you guys would have thought l was talking about the pubic hair down below grins

Well l was waiting for the bus yesterday and was standing because there was a couple in the bus shelter
The arseholes wouldnt give me a seat
Well l can understand why

i had my sunglasses on so they would ahve a clue that l was watching them

The had a empty can of coke and l thought well in the end they will throw it away

Well here was the woman filling the can with straight vodka from a bottle into a can

Then the couple were both drinking it and then refilling it again to my horror

it was 10am in the morning
geez ll couldnt beleive that they would be doing this at that time

When they got on the bus they were stumbling everywhere
Old 10-26-2012, 09:17 PM
i work for public transport and got free access so ... yeah !
Old 10-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Oh that is not fair Dirtyfrog

Can l have your free bus pass
I am paying 2.75 dollars a day
Old 10-28-2012, 10:23 PM
I would like to take a ride on pubic transport. It's been a while.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:42 PM
When I lived in Illinois I always took public transportation all the time but since moving to Indiana it is almost non existant..If you don't have a car or know someone that does then you are pretty much screwed
Old 10-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Oh l spelt public wrong
geez you guys would have thought l was talking about the pubic hair down below grins

I am sure it was just an accident and not some intentional misspelling to be cute. I am 99.9% sure of that and not being sarcastic at all.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Well waiting for the bus l was bitten by a couple of mozzies

I was whacking the buggers as they bit me

I thought that l would ahve little bite marks but the next day my arm swelled up in diffrent areas on which the buggers bit me

Plus l had these blotch marks which come up big and nasty

Well l went to the doctor and he said that l am energic to some mozzies

I have heard of people being energic to bees but mozzies well that is a first

It was ahot day when l was waiting for the bus and these mozzies were out on force

So from now on l have to use a mozzie replelent to ward them off
Old 11-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Another thing l have tosay about buses

is getting off one in one piece

Some bus drivers open there doors to let you out but do not check to see if you are fully off the bloody thing

I have had my arm caught in the door and l have to tell you it hurts being stuck there

Also l was getting out of the back door which from now on l go out of the door near the driver
All because one time l was getting out of the back door of the bus and the doors slammed on me with my self hanging out by my legs he started to drive off when other people on the bus told him to stop

I can tell you both experieces are scary