#1  
Old 11-17-2013, 12:23 AM
Oprah Winfrey says Obama victim of racism

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...205750495.html

"RACISTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!"


lol Just figured we could use a good laugh on this board.
  #2  
Old 11-17-2013, 12:50 AM
She is turning into another Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. I'm so tired of these people that I could puke coat hangers. All they do now is cry wolf.
  #3  
Old 11-17-2013, 12:39 PM
While I find Oprah to be a humongous twat and all that shit about the "racism" that she experienced in what ever the fuck country she was in is total bullshit, but she's completely right about most everything else here.
  #4  
Old 11-17-2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
While I find Oprah to be a humongous twat and all that shit about the "racism" that she experienced in what ever the fuck country she was in is total bullshit, but she's completely right about most everything else here.
heh...

You know, I was so much better off when I stayed away from politics and all of this BS. I might bitch about some more than others but most of the time I just want to be by myself. It's not like I hate people (despite my venting) I simply don't want to be around people for long periods of time. I guess I feel like old George when it comes to that.
  #5  
Old 11-17-2013, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
heh...

You know, I was so much better off when I stayed away from politics and all of this BS. I might bitch about some more than others but most of the time I just want to be by myself. It's not like I hate people (despite my venting) I simply don't want to be around people for long periods of time. I guess I feel like old George when it comes to that.
I feel ya rockn. Sometimes you just gotta take a step back because at this point all you can do is laugh at the pre-scripted victim narrative. "Where's Oprah to save us!? OPPPRRRRAAAAAHHH!!!!! Sylvester Stallone said the N word and I heard him say it clear as a bell!" Maybe we should go old school and bring back Communist accusations haha jk but it is an interesting parallel how history repeats itself with the culture of fear and hate by abusing the race card victim narrative.

Seven signs you're working with a psychopath
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/11...6pLid%3D403590

"They don't take responsibility or blame... They talk excessively about their basic needs... They contradict themselves often... They use cause-and-effect statements... Because psychopaths are entitled and see the world and others as theirs for the taking..."

Last edited by creekin111; 11-17-2013 at 06:24 PM..
  #6  
Old 11-18-2013, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
I feel ya rockn. Sometimes you just gotta take a step back because at this point all you can do is laugh at the pre-scripted victim narrative. "Where's Oprah to save us!? OPPPRRRRAAAAAHHH!!!!! Sylvester Stallone said the N word and I heard him say it clear as a bell!" Maybe we should go old school and bring back Communist accusations haha jk but it is an interesting parallel how history repeats itself with the culture of fear and hate by abusing the race card victim narrative.

Seven signs you're working with a psychopath
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/11...6pLid%3D403590

"They don't take responsibility or blame... They talk excessively about their basic needs... They contradict themselves often... They use cause-and-effect statements... Because psychopaths are entitled and see the world and others as theirs for the taking..."
Well, I just had a conservative relative the other day tell me that we need to ship all of the "wetbacks" out of america and so I often have trouble stomaching conservatives also. So, it goes both ways.
  #7  
Old 11-18-2013, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
Well, I just had a conservative relative the other day tell me that we need to ship all of the "wetbacks" out of america and so I often have trouble stomaching conservatives also. So, it goes both ways.
No doubt that goes without saying and there's always a few nuts in every family tree.
  #8  
Old 11-19-2013, 02:31 AM
When was the last time an African-American called a white person a cracker and it made national news? Racism has completely flipped over in this country and it's the blacks that keep it alive.
  #9  
Old 11-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU80 View Post
Racism has completely flipped over in this country and it's the blacks that keep it alive.
I assume you think segregation practices in Alabama are a fault of the blacks as well, or that blacks are more likely to face the death penalty than whites?

Regarding what Oprah said about Obama being a victim of racism; I have to agree. A lot of criticisms that come from the GOP--specifically the Tea Party--are Obama is a Muslim, fabricated his birth certificate, and is secretly plotting to destroy the democracy this country was built on by the slave owning Founding Fathers. I don't agree with a lot of Obama's policy decisions, but to deny media outlets that compare him to Hitler is utterly ridiculous.
  #10  
Old 11-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Regarding what Oprah said about Obama being a victim of racism; I have to agree. A lot of criticisms that come from the GOP--specifically the Tea Party--are Obama is a Muslim, fabricated his birth certificate, and is secretly plotting to destroy the democracy this country was built on by the slave owning Founding Fathers. I don't agree with a lot of Obama's policy decisions, but to deny media outlets that compare him to Hitler is utterly ridiculous.
The thing is the majority of people who disagree with President Obama aren't racist and it is foolish to think otherwise. There are some racist Republicans as well as racist Democrats, but just because you disagree with the Presidents horrible policy decisions doesn't make you a racist. You are making a generalization of a few of the fringe elements of Conservatives. I know plenty of Conservatives, Tea Party members, and Libertarians who all don't give a shit about the President's religion or birth certificate, but rather care about the fact that he clearly is in over his head as President and at best has made terrible policy decisions.

Last edited by ThunderStorm; 11-19-2013 at 02:46 PM..
  #11  
Old 11-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderStorm View Post
The thing is the majority of people who disagree with President Obama aren't racist and it is foolish to think otherwise. There are some racist Republicans as well as racist Democrats, but just because you disagree with the Presidents horrible policy decisions doesn't make you a racist. You are making a generalization of a few of the fringe elements of Conservatives. I know plenty of Conservatives, Tea Party members, and Libertarians who all don't give a shit about the President's religion or birth certificate, but rather care about the fact that he clearly is in over his head as President and at best has made terrible policy decisions.
I never said a majority of people who disagree with Obama are also racist--I even went as far to say I don't agree with a lot of Obama's policy decisions. (What exactly are you reading?) All I said were a lot of criticisms, beyond policies issues, from Conservatives, are focused on Obama's heritage. I also know plenty of Conservatives, Tea Party members, and Libertarians who do give a shit about the President's religion and/or birth certificate to the point that they've gone as far to say they will never vote for a black man or Muslim; so what's your point?
  #12  
Old 11-19-2013, 05:08 PM
Well I guess I would be lying that I wouldn't think some people on here would take her seriously here. Nothing really surprises me. This narrative was pre-scripted as soon as the Dems chose Obama to run. If he did well (lol that wasn't going to happen) then we were wrong if he didn't do well its a vast racist tea party right wing conspiracy. You can't prove to anyone that this BS wasn't pre-scripted way before he was elected his first term.



lol

Some just see the word racism in their Alphabets cereal. What's bothering people is that the race card is being used to silence debates. The timing of this interview comes at the worst time after the scathing report from CBS about Obamacare.

First: Millions lose their insurance because of ACA. The website is a complete clusterfuck. Obama lie after Obama lie... etc. (its impossible to keep up with all his lies)

Second: Arguably the richest most powerful woman in the country (who just so happens to have black skin) comes out and defends the twice elected most powerful man in the country (who just so happens to have black skin) by saying, "You peasants are evil for opposing him. He can do whatever he wants and any debate is null and void because you're all racist because if someone's black and you don't like what he's doing for any reason you're racist."

I'm just wondering if you're black and don't agree with what Obama is doing what does that make you?

Going by this severely flawed "logic" it also seems like more racists are coming out of the woodwork.

Obama's Approval Ratings Hit New Low
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4301696.html

So either he's damaged race relations in this country the longer he's been in office or people just plain don't agree with what he's doing or both. The race card is feeding into a paranoid and hateful culture. Look no further than just the other day of that audio of Stallone supposedly saying the N word. How on Earth anyone could hear what he said let alone with clear audio with his usual mumbling lol People just heard what they wanted to hear. Even if he did say it there's no way you can tell from that clip unless you were a professional audio engineer.

If someone uses the race card and they're wrong oh well they just get to use it another day. If someone's racist against black people forget it they're completely ostracized, fired, their business fined, etc. Seems like we have plenty of safeguards to punish racist people but what's the safeguard for someone abusing the race card? If anything abusing the race card like Sharpton or Oprah gives them more positive publicity.

Are there white racist? Yes. Is racism an important issue? Yes. Is it despicable? Yes. Is there any excuse to be racist? No. But to pretend that black people aren't racist as well, don't abuse the race card as a weapon and debate silencer is ignorant and just as bad. It does nothing to improve race relations. We didn't elect someone to listen to excuses and to see them play the blame game. Whenever something bad happens him and his ilk immediate knee jerk reaction is to be defensive to pass the buck or assign blame to someone else.

I think his reaction at the booing of the basketball game he attended fairly illustrates his position with everything.



I'm just surprised he's not closing his eyes and making baby noises. lol All those racists attending that basketball game smh

Last edited by creekin111; 11-19-2013 at 05:35 PM..
  #13  
Old 11-19-2013, 06:07 PM
I can't stand Oprah, especially after her comment about atheists, but if anyone denies there hasn't been a number of racist remarks aimed at Obama by some of his Conservative critics, you're being naive.
  #14  
Old 11-19-2013, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
Are there white racist? Yes. Is racism an important issue? Yes. Is it despicable? Yes. Is there any excuse to be racist? No. But to pretend that black people aren't racist as well, don't abuse the race card as a weapon and debate silencer is ignorant and just as bad.
Getting people to recognize and acknowledge the reality of the 2nd part is more troubling.

Last edited by creekin111; 11-19-2013 at 06:31 PM..
  #15  
Old 11-21-2013, 12:50 AM
Want proof that blacks are the majority racists in America today? Google "Polar Bear Hunting" or "Knockout Game".

Welcome to Obama's America.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump