Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Taylor Swift can Not Deal With Men Who Cheat

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/ar...with-cheaters/

Well l have to agree with her on this

Men who cheat are arseholes and plus if you are not happy in a relationship you should leave it instead of hurting a person

One thing Taylor does do is write about the lovers who ahve left her some have good parts in her songs while other are rubbished

Old 11-01-2012, 09:41 PM
I think she's gorgeous but I don't know if I would want to date (yes, yes, I know. Like I would ever have a chance with her! Hey, this is all hypothetical alright? ). She says that she can't stand "needing space"??!! She sounds very clingy to me. Everyone needs their space. I think it's very healthy in a relationship to have some space and alone time from each other.

And taking a relationship backwards? What does that even mean?
Old 11-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Well if you had the chance to date taylor Swift you would ahve a song written about you

taylor was interviewed on the View and she told them that half of the men she has dated have been written into a song

I think l wouldnt like that if a man did that to me

Well maybe she is clingy but l think if you get into a relationship you dont want that person to cheat on you with another person
If a man or woman wants space so they can have sex with someone else l would get rid of them

In any relationship you need commitment and trust and a person to be honest with you
Old 11-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Saw something on facebook or twitter that said Taylor Swift's next song should be titled "Maybe it's Me."
Old 11-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Well there is a song called Dear John

Yes John meyer he was a man with a wandering eye

He was not ver happy with taylor for writing a song about him

But l hve to say l did like the lyrics of the song plus another thing it is a good song
Old 11-02-2012, 12:47 AM
This over-rated fucking twat needs to FUCK OFF already!
Old 11-02-2012, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
Saw something on facebook or twitter that said Taylor Swift's next song should be titled "Maybe it's Me."
LOL. Perfect
Old 11-02-2012, 10:14 AM
Every time I read about Taylor Swift it's because she's dating someone new or she just ended a relationship. She sure gets around for such a wholesome girl.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Every time I read about Taylor Swift it's because she's dating someone new or she just ended a relationship. She sure gets around for such a wholesome girl.
No doubt. Yeah, people who cheat are assholes. I don't think we needed Taylor Swift to tell us that one.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Taylor Swift should write a song about it.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Swift is hot as hell but she needs to move the fuck on. All of her songs are like she is still stuck in a high school mind set and needs to act like an adult. And yeah, maybe IT IS you.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
This over-rated fucking twat needs to FUCK OFF already!
Who are we talking about
Taylor Swift or the cheating man
Old 11-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-dae-su View Post
Swift is hot as hell but she needs to move the fuck on. All of her songs are like she is still stuck in a high school mind set and needs to act like an adult. And yeah, maybe IT IS you.
Well l like her songs so l hope she keeps writing her lyrics

Also if these men have cheated on her they deserve to be in her songs and maybe it might teach the cheater a lesson to treat a woman better that a peice of crap
Old 11-03-2012, 10:30 AM
And yet she keeps on choosing men that like to treat women like a piece of crap. I guess nice guys don't write good songs.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well l like her songs so l hope she keeps writing her lyrics

Also if these men have cheated on her they deserve to be in her songs and maybe it might teach the cheater a lesson to treat a woman better that a peice of crap
It won't teach anyone a lesson. Most guys don't listen to Taylor Swift. She showed a bit of lyrical growth with her newest album Red but I agree with the notion that she acts like she's still stuck in high school. She has a lot of potential but she'll never grow as an artist if she only writes songs about petty relationship problems.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Well so far she has done well with her music even though it is about breakups and relationship problems
When taylor came to Australia l went to her concert and l can tell you alot of girls and women look up to her as a good role model
You see her concert was a sell out not one man in sight just women and girls

I also find that she dresses nicely to some female singers who ahve to sell sex in there songs or show off there bodies to sell a song
Old 11-06-2012, 04:44 PM
I am so torn on the subject of Taylor Swift. The redundancy in subject matter of her songs really irritates me, but then I catch myself singing along to them whenever they come on the radio. haha
Old 11-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Well l have to agree l am the same

Taylors songs are catchy plus beautiful on how they come across
Old 11-11-2012, 03:40 PM
The problem is her if she went out with all these dudes in a short period of time and these ridiculous songs.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:36 AM
Hot as hell?

There is no sex appeal there at all. She is 22 going on 15. She is still like a kid.

What is hot about that?
Old 11-25-2012, 05:20 AM
I consider her to be mature and a great role model for young girls so l would have to disagree with you
Old 12-21-2012, 03:10 PM

Taylor Swift needs to stop choosing guys who cheat, then.

Laws of the jungle. Not every guy is a self-obsessed, smarmy douche-bag. Hang out with someone who is down to earth for once.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
Hot as hell?

There is no sex appeal there at all. She is 22 going on 15. She is still like a kid.

What is hot about that?
Old 12-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentWakeVille View Post
Taylor Swift needs to stop choosing guys who cheat, then.

Laws of the jungle. Not every guy is a self-obsessed, smarmy douche-bag. Hang out with someone who is down to earth for once.
Well when you first get into a relationship it is clear sailing but sometimes men get bored having the same girl so they try and find fresh meat when they feel as though they are not getting enough
Old 12-21-2012, 07:37 PM
pedobear for president !!!!!

which is un-related to this topic ..... WHERE ARE MY POPCORN-FLAVORED JELLYBEANS !?!?!
Old 12-21-2012, 07:59 PM
I have never heard of popcorn flavoured with jelly bean that is a new one for me is it nice
Old 12-21-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Well when you first get into a relationship it is clear sailing but sometimes men get bored having the same girl so they try and find fresh meat when they feel as though they are not getting enough
Wait, who says that most men just do that? Is it a general rule now that women can go generalize and label all guys douche-bags?

Believe it or not, there are plenty of guys who would never cheat on their wife. It's just an accepted rule that a lot of women don't tend to go for them since they don't want to be pampered or coddled.

I recall for example my friend and myself. If I really like a girl and am serious about her, I'm not going to cheat on her, especially if she's really my equal. Period. And he agreed to the same. I won't even attend a Strip Club or dance club, if it is not with her.

But that of course would have to be a perfect match, and if it wasn't, nine times out of ten he will break the relationship off first. This has been a major issue with relationships for quite some time...it did not just start yesterday.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Oh dear l feel as though l have just started something but one can not take a step backwards

Well there are guys out there who want to settle down after being in a relationship for a while but you get some who just want to wander

I have to say you can label every man like this because you do come across some good blokes but they are very hard to find

The problem is women like to be commited to there bloke and we think if we do everythnig for them they will want to stay but some just like to have more not just one woman but a few on the side

Now remember l am not labeling every guy

i do beleive to that some men wouldnt cheat but just say some beautiful woman wanted you in the sack would you take it
I know some would fall over them self to get laid and think of the consquences later

of cause you will get a girl who you love and wont dump for anyone which it would be the same for me if l met a bloke and thought the world of him l wouldnt leave that person
Old 12-22-2012, 02:34 AM

Quote:
I have to say you can label every man like this because you do come across some good blokes but they are very hard to find

i do beleive to that some men wouldnt cheat but just say some beautiful woman wanted you in the sack would you take it
Yeah, no?

If my girlfriend at the time is with me and happens to be the real deal, I'm just not going to be interested in that woman. Why should I be?

I have my girl whom I adore, that is far more beautiful than the other woman anyway. I have my faith in God, and most importantly my love of myself as well as the positive, so I'm just flat not going to cheat.

Why the heck would I even want to? The other girl is a tramp and won't taste any different than my girl.

If she wanted to, and we decided to kiss the other girl I'd allow that but would never take it further. Sorry, I don't see any need to and no I don't want it since I'm not a jackass.

Also, I would not think about doing it. On the other hand if she was just some girl I met that isn't really my match, you bet I would cheat with the woman. Within a few days most likely. Then I would be out somewhere repenting later.

But that is an expected male reaction, guys always wander if they don't have the right partner.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:02 AM
When you say if you have the right partner,you will not wander well some male will cheat,and stikll go back,to who they loved before hand and they will want to be exceptred back as if nothing has happed l have seen it go on and if l was that person meaning the wife l would not exc ept that p
M person so quickly or not at all

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-22-2012 at 03:05 AM..
Old 12-22-2012, 03:24 AM

Quote:
When you say if you have the right partner,you will not wander well some male will cheat,and stikll go back,to who they loved before hand and they will want to be exceptred back as if nothing has happed l have seen it go on and if l was that person meaning the wife l would not exc ept that p
M person so quickly or not at all
Oh yeah. There are some guys like that. They are real douche bags. I've met them before.

But the point is they are a distinct minority of the male population. You would be surprised at how many non douche bags there are out there. Our breed is very diverse, and does not need to be judged by the lowest common denominator.

Ten times out of ten, those guys who would cheat no matter what are alcoholic. They can't help their behavior with the hand they were dealt: Fun, largely unknown fact.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:27 AM
Well it is the with everything you havve to go through the bad,to find the,good that is why Taylor men,say,she goes after many men. but in the end she will find the,right,person also l like,how you call some men douchbags inaus we would call them something else
Old 12-22-2012, 05:04 AM
While not culturally accepted, it's been shown that women cheat more often than men.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:37 AM
Maybe women who do cheat is because they don't feel loved or a not getting affection in there relationship
Old 12-22-2012, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Maybe women who do cheat is because they don't feel loved or a not getting affection in there relationship
No, it's because they are Douche Nozzles
Old 12-22-2012, 06:27 AM
Not all women who cheat are arseholes ave r. reseasons on why the cheat we are diffrent,to men in mo st cases
Old 12-22-2012, 10:55 AM
Well now remember, I'm not labeling every woman.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Well l am the same. where l wouldn't say that all men diner cheat there still some good blo kes around r.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Not all women who cheat are arseholes ave r. reseasons on why the cheat we are diffrent,to men in mo st cases
If you cheat, I don't care if you're man or woman - you're scum - should've thought about whether you were right for each other in the first place before getting into a relationship/marriage. And don't give me the "passion" argument either, it's bullshit.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
If you cheat, I don't care if you're man or woman - you're scum - should've thought about whether you were right for each other in the first place before getting into a relationship/marriage. And don't give me the "passion" argument either, it's bullshit.

I wouldn't go that far, but IMO trust is the essential bind toward a relationship and if that's not there, then there's no point. If you did cheat, you should come clean, otherwise what's the point. It's like you're living a lie.

In terms of "scum" I think there's a lot of other things that fill that label, like spousal abuse. I'd trade out "scum" for "put" maybe. You know, being unfaithful can happen to a lot of otherwise decent people, but spousal abuse just means you're the bottom of the barrel.

Semantics!