Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Well that is right if you are getting abused and you have a affair o it is a good way of getting out of a,sticky satiition

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-22-2012 at 08:56 PM..
Old 12-23-2012, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
I wouldn't go that far, but IMO trust is the essential bind toward a relationship and if that's not there, then there's no point. If you did cheat, you should come clean, otherwise what's the point. It's like you're living a lie.

In terms of "scum" I think there's a lot of other things that fill that label, like spousal abuse. I'd trade out "scum" for "put" maybe. You know, being unfaithful can happen to a lot of otherwise decent people, but spousal abuse just means you're the bottom of the barrel.

Semantics!
Semantics schmantics, I see your point though. Best thing to do is not come clean but just break it off before it enters that territory of 'cheating'
Old 12-23-2012, 03:49 AM
Yes you are correct it is better break up before you cheat but a lot don't because theey feel bad for there partner but in,the end you do hurt them
Old 12-23-2012, 04:19 AM
I can't deal with people who cheat at checkers, whether they be men or women.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:14 PM
Well it is true if you are dating someone for awhile you dont expect them to wander off but that is what can happen

But l have to say also l dont like people who cheat and the conqeunces of cheating can be upsetting for the one going through it
Old 12-23-2012, 10:13 PM
I can't wait to see when Taylor Swift inevitably gets caught cheating. She's okay now but I'll be lol'ing when it finally happens.