Old 10-31-2012, 05:14 PM
Your GOTY (so far)

Off the top of my head, I've usually been catching up on games I missed last year when we had that big rush or replaying old games in anticipation for games this year (Assassins Creed) but so far these have been my best gaming experiences.

GOTY (so far)

1. Max Payne 3

2. The Darkness II

Have yet to play; Borderlands 2, Transformers Fall of Cybertron, BLOPS II, Spec Ops The Line, Dishonoured
Old 11-01-2012, 10:23 PM
1. Assassin's Creed III
2. Dishonored
3. Max Payne 3

Borderlands 2 is still on the shelf and Halo 4 is NEXT TUESDAY! Damn, gonna change this list before the year's up I bet. FarCry 3, Playstation All-Stars, and Hitman: Absolution have my attention as well.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Defense of the Ancients 2 by far...

I have been seriously addicted to this game for the past few months. Like the kind of addicted to a video game I haven't been in a very long time. I even listen/watch streams of it while I am at work.

Technically it's still in beta, which has been going on since the beginning of the year. But it's so easy to get an invite that I still consider it a release.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:47 AM
Assassin's Creed III
Old 11-04-2012, 12:06 AM
As of now probably Max Payne 3. In a few days it will probably be Halo 4.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Borderlands 2

Unique FPS visual combined with ARPG customization. Storyline is awesome.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:10 PM
wow glad to see Max Payne 3 getting love, I really thought it'd get lost in the shuffle
Old 11-08-2012, 10:30 PM
borderlands 2
Old 11-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Defense of the Ancients 2 by far...

I have been seriously addicted to this game for the past few months. Like the kind of addicted to a video game I haven't been in a very long time. I even listen/watch streams of it while I am at work.

Technically it's still in beta, which has been going on since the beginning of the year. But it's so easy to get an invite that I still consider it a release.
Bah! Might have to change my vote to Guild Wars 2. Got it last weekend and have been obsessed ever since.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Bah! Might have to change my vote to Guild Wars 2. Got it last weekend and have been obsessed ever since.
I know a lot of people who prefer GW2 over the new WoW expansion. Actually they left WoW for it.

I should check it out.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyfrog View Post
I know a lot of people who prefer GW2 over the new WoW expansion. Actually they left WoW for it.

I should check it out.
I haven't logged into WoW since I bought Guild Wars 2. It's really great so far and best of all is there is no monthly fee. It's not really fair to compare the two games though. GW2 definitely feels like a "next generation" MMO.

Sadly I'm still locked into my WoW account for another 5 months from the annual pass.