Old 11-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Two and a Half Men to become Two Men?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ng-calls-show/

What a douche.....I don't have anything against "finding God" but to trash the show thats made your career and paid you enough for you and your entire family to not work the rest of their lives is just ridiculous.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:25 PM
He took a note from Kirk Cameron. Star on a show, let it make you rich and famous, find God, and then say horrible things about the entertainment industry that made you.

Then again the entertainment industry is horrible and 2.5 Men is a crap show so I have no issue with what he said.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Well that is not good

But why doent he just quit the show if that is how he feels

I know that l have watched the show and it can be abit dirty but it can be a laugh too
Old 11-26-2012, 06:52 PM
He must be in some kind of contract where he can't quit until his time is up? But yeah SHITE show.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Well he says he is a christion and has values there

All l can say is why stay with the show for so long he could have quit during some of the time at times they have to sign another contract

I feel that they are trying to promote the show with this
Old 11-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post

All l can say is why stay with the show for so long he could have quit during some of the time at times they have to sign another contract

Maybe he has only just started to think like this?
Old 11-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Let's see where all of his ill-gotten money, including residuals from earlier episodes, goes. I'm willing to bet not to the poor and needy but to his new church pal.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hucksta G View Post
He must be in some kind of contract where he can't quit until his time is up? But yeah SHITE show.
Absolutely this. Couldn't agree more sir. Take the fucking thing off the air for fuck's sake!
Old 11-26-2012, 09:53 PM
This show is still on the air?
Old 11-26-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
This show is still on the air?
Haha. This show sucked when Charlie Sheen was on it. I'm sure it sucks even worse when he was replaced by Ashton fucking Kutcher!
Old 11-26-2012, 11:06 PM
Meh. It's really quite sad when you think about it.

This kid grew up in the entertainment industry with basically unlimited money and probably very little parental guidance and worked on a daily basis with Charlie Sheen. You can pretty much guarantee he is going to be fucked in the head. Some kids can handle it, but it seems like most can't.

Then again, he's rich, so yay for him.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Man, I'd hate to be Jon Cryer's magic 8-ball.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Never watched the show, admittedly.
This guy's got balls though.
They just gave him a payday that, as I understood, made him one of the highest paid kids his age...and NOW you say this?
That's extreme ballsy.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post

He clearly states in the article:

“I have always gone to a Christian school since I was in kindergarten, but my faith was basically non-existent… School started
to take a back seat more and more through high school. Two or three years ago my parents started have marital issues and started
to go through the process of getting a divorce. At the time I also started dating this girl and when I look back now I see that as a
time when the enemy was trying to push me in that direction, but God knew he was going to pull me out at the last second,” Jones
told the Adventist Media Center on his 19th birthday in October, before delving into his dangerous desire to “run away” from the problems at home and delve into drugs -- although he insists that God protected him from drinking and that he remains a virgin.

“Right when I said what if everything we are doing is not what is supposed to happen, and right then this cleansing phenomenon
and presence came into me… I felt like I had just accepted God.”

I don't have any issues with him finding God and becoming closer with his faith. My issue with his is doing that and then turning
around and going "Oh and don't watch that show because it's pure filth. I mean yeah I had no issue getting rich off the show and
shit, but fuck 'em now." Little hypocritical twat.

So since the show is filth and contradicts his devout Christian values, does this mean he's going to give back every cent he made off the show?
Old 11-27-2012, 04:11 PM
My 2 things with this:
1. He hasn't been a "half man" for the last 5 seasons or so.
2. What an ungrateful douche. He's able to live better than the majority of the world by playing the same character for half his life...he's got an easy gig right now and if he doesn't agree with whats on the show maybe he should try either doing some of the writing or realize that he's shitting on the hand that feeds him.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:25 PM
I always thought Cryer was the Half Man...
Old 11-27-2012, 10:27 PM
HE'S SORRY NOW!

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=776873

He still sucks ass from a straw and fuck him. Typical douchebag celebrity bashing everything that made him famous, only to realize the backlash, and then apologize for it by calling it a "misunderstanding." If it's one thing that Charlie Sheen did right was basically saying "fuck you" to everyone and NOT taking anything back. That takes balls and I think it's fucking awesome. If only more celebrities could have this mindset...

Just cancel this fucking show already.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post
I always thought Cryer was the Half Man...
Then what is Ashton Kutcher? A quarter man?
Old 11-28-2012, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Then what is Ashton Kutcher? A quarter man?
Assuming he's any sort of man is a ludicrous statement/inquiry.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clever guy View Post
Assuming he's any sort of man is a ludicrous statement/inquiry.
Beat...to the punch.
Well said.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:25 AM
I was never a fan of this show, but this kid just sounds like a hypocritical ass. If the show is bothering him so much and conflicting with his religion, just quit. I don't care if he's under contract. If his religious views are that strong why not just walk away? Dave Chappelle walked out on a $50 million contract. I guess being a good Christian is important to him, but not $350,000 a week important?
Old 11-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey2Dope View Post
He clearly states in the article:

“I have always gone to a Christian school since I was in kindergarten, but my faith was basically non-existent… School started
to take a back seat more and more through high school. Two or three years ago my parents started have marital issues and started
to go through the process of getting a divorce. At the time I also started dating this girl and when I look back now I see that as a
time when the enemy was trying to push me in that direction, but God knew he was going to pull me out at the last second,” Jones
told the Adventist Media Center on his 19th birthday in October, before delving into his dangerous desire to “run away” from the problems at home and delve into drugs -- although he insists that God protected him from drinking and that he remains a virgin.

“Right when I said what if everything we are doing is not what is supposed to happen, and right then this cleansing phenomenon
and presence came into me… I felt like I had just accepted God.”

I don't have any issues with him finding God and becoming closer with his faith. My issue with his is doing that and then turning
around and going "Oh and don't watch that show because it's pure filth. I mean yeah I had no issue getting rich off the show and
shit, but fuck 'em now." Little hypocritical twat.

So since the show is filth and contradicts his devout Christian values, does this mean he's going to give back every cent he made off the show?
Well it looks as though he has apoligized to his cast members and others for his statement

Well l dont care if a person is religous or not but when people start directing there members to make statements like this you see he wasnt alone when he spoke about how he felt

Alot of religous people like to brainwash there members and it is amaznig when you fall for this

I think if you eant to be religious l think you need to be careful on how involved you get because as soon as they have got you it is hard to get out
Old 11-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Friends called to say this show has redefined beating a dead horse as it is.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Am I the only person who likes this show?
Old 11-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magjournal View Post
Am I the only person who likes this show?
I'm just happy Jon Cryer is gainfully employed!
Old 12-01-2012, 09:54 PM
If Kandi or Candy or Candi is back full time I will watch again. She was awesome. I can't stand Kelso on this show. As for what the kid said, he does not have much of a role now that he is older now anyway. I bet Charlie put him up to it
Old 12-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Yes it would be interesting if Charlie sheen has had infuence on this kid but I hopefuiiy hope that he stays clear of this boy I do think that would be the church telling him wahat to say
Old 12-04-2012, 09:09 PM
DOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!