Old 12-11-2012, 03:32 AM
Your holiday plans-2012

I will actually be spending the 25th working, just how this year's schedule came to be, but immediately after that I'm taking a Christmas vacation to Hollywood/LA until the 9th to enjoy the sights/attractions including

* enjoying the last performance of the T2 3D ride at universal studios theme park on the 31st
* numerous movie tours including walkabouts on the back lots and stages of Warner Bros, Universal and others.

If anyone on joblo will be in the area, here's the invitation. Drinks and good times are on me.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:50 AM
Well first of all l wish l could go to Hollywood for a lovelly Christmas holiday but being in Australia it would be a long journey anyway l will be going to queensland to vist my brother after Christmas day
Old 12-11-2012, 05:08 AM
Long journey here too, I'm flying out of Japan where I live right now. Hope your plans go well over there.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:15 AM
Yes l will be looking to seeing my,brother haven't seen for 2years so you are already leaving Japan l hope you injoy your trip

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-11-2012 at 05:19 AM..
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 AM
Will do, out the 26th for 11 days with star's homes, autographs and more to come...
Old 12-11-2012, 05:34 AM
I hope you post ophotos of your trip plus seeing celeb homes would be exciting