Old 12-14-2012, 07:13 PM
I have never,tried the,laser but l know it takes a few treatments to work and,do a good job but l wonder if it would be better than waxing
Old 12-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
It certainly doesn't help to have something like the very liberal outlet Huffington Post refer to women like this as "plus size."
Wow that is pretty sad. The only "plus" about her is her height maybe? Plus size models are WAAYYYYY more offensive to me than the skinny anorexic models.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:47 PM
The only thing I see as remotely "plus-sized" about her is that she has a belly...which is relatively small, as far as bellies go. Aside from that, she looks like your run-of-the-mill model that looks the normal anorexic size on every other part of her.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:12 AM
no you know it would be great if we had fuller figure models instead of skinny model it would be good for girl looking up to the true figure of a woman you see skinny models are not the true size of a lot of women in this world or l would say in western culture
Old 12-15-2012, 06:55 AM
The skinny model is just a conspiracy by the garment industry to cut back on material costs.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:20 AM
I just think that using very skinny models do not show the real woman a real woman sis a woman who has a bit more meat plus should be full breasted not a woman who has no Boobs and a body like a skeleton to look like a model you would have to starve yourself

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-15-2012 at 07:24 AM..
Old 12-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
I know plenty of women that seem much more concerned about the judgments they get from other women than by men. Thus I don't blame men so much for women that get breast implants, nose jobs, spend an hour doing makeup, cry in the mirror about a little belly fat.
This.
The first person who says that cute girl you've been ogling all day has a muffin top is a woman.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I just think that using very skinny models do not show the real woman a real woman sis a woman who has a bit more meat plus should be full breasted not a woman who has no Boobs and a body like a skeleton to look like a model you would have to starve yourself
You need to replace the word "real" with "average". Know what I mean? There are plenty of real women all around the world that are naturally very slender, and not curvy. I don't think they would care to be thought of as fake only because of their genetics.

I would think that you, Bondgirl, would defend women of all shapes and sizes, and not think less of them for not having boobs, or being thin. You come of like the sensitive type that would want men to see women for their inner beauty. Women need to realize they are attractive without trying to make other women less attractive.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:45 PM
Well you are right and l have looked at your post and l feel as if l have really judged size too much

Maybe l have done this because there are so many girls or young women suffering from eating disorders so l have judged skinny women in the wrong way

You are right when you say that some girls are naturally skinny and cant put on weight and if you go the other way it is the same for obese women where some have homone problems where they can not take the wait off and need help by doctoers and deititions

I feel as though your post has taught me a lesson and l will abide by waht you have said

I do defend all shapes and sizes and feel that we really do have a image problem for svery slim or obese women

I feel that being so critical of skinny women is from seeing models in mags where they have the very skinny look and where maybe a few years back when we had Cindy Crawford and more curvy look in a woman

But it is funny here l was judging skinny women and not looking at other factors about women