Old 12-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Police Searching For melbourne Knicker Thief

http://au.news.yahoo.com/odd/a/-/odd...nicker-nicker/

oh dear one has to be careful when putting your lacy underwear on the cloth line
At the moment we have a man going into womens backyards and stealing there underwear

A woman noticed that she was losing nearly all her underwear plus other ladies in the area were having the same proble so the woman put a little tiny camera on her clothes line and caught a image of a man

They are still looking for him

I hope they get him soon or some women will run out of knickers to wear grins
Old 12-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Damn it. You caught me. Does this mean I have to surrender my collection of women's underwear?
Old 12-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Bondgirl, you make a ton of threads about random stuff -- especially rather sensationalist and ultimately unimportant but gossip-rag-compelling news stores. Have you ever considered creating a general off-topic or Random News Stories thread so that you do not have to create a new thread every time? I think it may ultimately be to your benefit.

Last edited by Gordon; 12-14-2012 at 09:48 PM..
Old 12-15-2012, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Damn it. You caught me. Does this mean I have to surrender my collection of women's underwear?
Yes you better hand over those undies or l will whack you God of War
Old 12-15-2012, 06:36 AM
Gordon this thread might be crap but l have had a few threads that have gone well so maybe you need to look around or maybe you could create some nice threads so l can post in them

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-15-2012 at 06:39 AM..