Old 12-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Girl caugght Stealing Neighbours Christmas gifts

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/201...hristmas-gifts

isnt it sad that we have to steal these days to have a beautiful christmas but this what this girl did as you will see from the clip

There have been quite abit of stealing it can be the christmas treee to the lights outside your home

I feel we must be really suffering not having anything like we did a few years back

if you can afford christamas and all its bits and pieces it is just nice to get together with all your family and freinds

I feel these days everything is so expensive and all the gadgets kids want these days as they get older are ecoming very expensive for parents to buy

I feel as if every thing is to do with greed and if someone gave me a gift and it was not much l wouldnt care it is the thought of that person buying it for me and not the money spent on the gift

Do you think we ahve become greedy with things and expect too much at christmas

Also l have to say this why would you leave your gifts on the porch instead of bring them in

I know l would bring my gifts inside the house not outside the place

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-21-2012 at 09:30 PM..
Old 12-21-2012, 11:21 PM
People have been stealing since the beginning of time, it's nothing new. Hell even animals steal.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:42 PM
All I can picture is Arnold Schwarzenegger almost burning down a house to steal a Turbo-Man doll.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
People have been stealing since the beginning of time, it's nothing new. Hell even animals steal.
Well you don't steal other peoples Chrissie gifts if you can't afford Christmas there are,charities,who can help you don't teach your children how to steal if a parent does this they should be banned from having there with them l bet mum was waiting fthe car
Old 12-22-2012, 06:48 AM
I'm surprised nothing has happened to her or her parents after she was caught. First she stole, then she lied about how much she stole . . . and then no punishment (yet) after she's broken the law.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:05 AM
Well with the child being so young there has not been any proper parenting of this girl and a child like this needs guidence and taught rights and wrongs l feel some parents of this current generation do not know,how to parent
Old 12-22-2012, 07:40 AM
I always hear these stories around this time of year and it's always as infuriating as last time. It's just underhanded, IMO. No honor. I'm happy that I've yet to hear the even-worse cousin to this story, the one where someone robs a charity.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Anyone here ever been in the doghouse so bad, you've stolen flowers from a gravesite just to win her back over?