Old 12-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Mum finds snakes in her childs wardrobe

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...dlers-wardrobe

Oh this wouldnt be nice to see in your childs wardrobe..

A little boy had found eggs in the backyard of his place and asked um if she could give him a container well maybe she should ahve asked what he wanted it for

The mum got a scare as she opened the wardrobe to a nice group of snakes in the container

I know my daughter loved to collect things as a child and she would always come in with something but never something like this

When you were a child did you like collecting things from the backyard or on your travels were they ever any animals in your collection

Old 12-20-2012, 06:17 AM
That's bad, right?
Old 12-20-2012, 06:31 AM
Yes it is
Old 12-20-2012, 10:49 AM
Steve would've been proud
Old 12-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Oh. I always thought it was a euphemism - didn't realize there really was such a thing as trouser snakes. Good to know.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
Oh. I always thought it was a euphemism - didn't realize there really was such a thing as trouser snakes. Good to know.
That explains the profound look of disappointment on the faces of all the girls I've dated.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
Oh dont get me started on the trouser snake Postmaster General

It is amazing where those buggers get into when they are let out..
Old 12-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
That explains the profound look of disappointment on the faces of all the girls I've dated.
it must have been one of those dangerous breed of trouser snake which on some accasions can give you a nasty bite when let lose l could understand those girls having a reaction