Old 03-21-2003, 05:57 AM
And here's one for the ladies!

Quote:
The talk in Hollywood bars is that “Spider-Man” star Tobey Maguire has taken over for the late Milton Berle as the “manliest star” in tinseltown. Those in the know say Maguire is, reportedly, the most well-endowed actor in Hollywood, “inching out” fellow “Spider-Man” co-star Willem Dafoe for the honor. Whether there’s any truth to the rumor, or not, he ain’t exactly having a hard time finding a date, with the likes of Kirsten Dunst, Heather Graham, Playboy Playmate Daphne Duplaix and Nicole Kidman wanting to find out for themselves.
Source: Celebrity Scene

Looks like Spidey really has something to swing by!
Old 03-21-2003, 06:47 AM
Oh, my...looks like Russell Crowe's not the only actor who's "very big Down Under"! (Sorry...old Aussie joke, couldn't help it...)

Funny this article should also mention Willem Dafoe. A few years ago he appeared in a play with his theatre company, in which he was naked in some scenes. According to audience members, Mr. Dafoe is eye-poppingly well-endowed.

Hm, wonder if Tobey'd consider taking a holiday in Australia...he could stay at my place...
Old 03-21-2003, 06:58 AM
I read somewhere that Charlie Chaplin had a 14-incher
Old 03-21-2003, 03:20 PM
Former Brit theatre player Peter Firth (EQUUS, LIFEFORCE) has quite the tackle.

Rent Equus and you'll know what I mean.

He's in his physical prime and is generously endowed.
Old 03-21-2003, 04:39 PM
Jesus Christ... And then us guys are the one who're called sex-obsessed pigs.

Tobey, have fun while this lasts. In a couple of years, I'll be a famous actor/producer/writer/director too, and I shall be the "manliest star" in Hollywood. I mean, I'm the "manliest" dude in France already, and that ain't nothin'.
Old 03-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BakeTheMooCow
I read somewhere that Charlie Chaplin had a 14-incher
And don't forget Gary Cooper. I recall reading that he was supposedly VERY well endowed.
Old 03-21-2003, 08:12 PM
Geez, I wonder where they get this info
Old 03-21-2003, 08:12 PM
Um, I don't know how to react to that. He's like the ultimate geeky movie star and to hear that he's "gifted" well that just... <shudder>

And I thought short men lacked certain "qualities" if you get my meaning...
Old 03-22-2003, 11:44 PM
2 words "penile enlargement" LOL I'm just kidding I'm sure Tobey McGuire is a natural man, it's just that in hollywood you'll never know who have the real stuffs.
Old 03-23-2003, 04:12 AM
What is it with pretty boys these days?

But, I'd still hit it even though I'm not a lady.
Old 03-23-2003, 09:08 AM
This thread is useless. Everyone knows I have the biggest penis on Earth. Yes, even bigger than Logan's.

Yeah, that's a funny story. I find it hard to believe though, somehow I can't imagine Tobey having a large, uh, federal endowment. There are some guys his age I can imagine with a big one (Ashton Kutcher, Chris Klein, etc.).
Old 03-23-2003, 09:18 AM
it`s not the size...it`s not the length.....baby....it`s how ya train
it.....
Old 03-23-2003, 07:14 PM
Apparently Liam Neeson has a healthy portion.

I can't exactly imagine Tobey having an enormous shwanstooker, but...oh what the heck, I'll try...

*thinks...hard*

Mmmmmm, it's not that tough to envisage when you kick-start the old brain.

Nice.
Old 03-24-2003, 04:09 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is now just all too intriguing. Now I'd have to "do" him.
Old 03-24-2003, 08:56 AM
Its the nerd boys who have the best proportions.

Jake Gyllenhal probably has a lovely...errr... package.

Yes, we are just as obssessed with sex as men.

Now I am having naughty thoughts about a Gyllenhal/McGuire/Lady S. threesome.
Old 03-24-2003, 09:36 AM
My manly bits are totally out of proportion with the rest of my body. I have a ten-incher...Sometimes I hate it. Especially when I am driving. Life is tough for a dickhead like me.

Uh...yeah...Errol Flynn is still the man to beat, though. He swashed with his buckle for Christ sake.
Old 03-24-2003, 11:21 AM
Anybody needed cheering up, this is the thread to come to.

LMFAO.

Sweet little Toby, with a big dingaling. How that makes me smile. I must admit I never thought he was a babe but I would sure like to give him a try now.

Though being a lady I have to say its not the size that matters.
Is it boys?
Old 03-24-2003, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BadCoverVersion
shwanstooker
My new word of the day!
Old 03-24-2003, 08:31 PM
From Young Frankenstein...

Inga (Teri Garr): He would have an enormous schwanzstucker!

http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=5499&sound=82
Old 03-25-2003, 04:44 AM
I'd like to know how people know this. I mean out of every actor in Hollywood, he's the most "gifted". I mean he was scrawny near the beginning of "Spider-Man", so its hard to think of him that way. Maybe all the training and working out he did paid off. To me, he's the unlikeliest star, i mean you don't often see small trees and large trunks do you... But he's gotta have something going for him if Nicole Kidman, Kirsten Dunst and Christina Aguilera, all rumoured, wanna date him, because, no offense Mr Maguire, but he's not the best looking actor. And how exactly did all this stuff about Russell Crowe's bits, get started. A very interesting article indeed.
Old 03-25-2003, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by FilmBuff84
.... And how exactly did all this stuff about Russell Crowe's bits, get started. A very interesting article indeed.
Probably by Mr. Crowe himself.

(Didn't he also get into a fight while in a men's bathroom? Maybe he forgot to repack the goods before putting up his fists and someone got a good look?)

Last edited by edonline; 03-25-2003 at 08:34 PM..
Old 03-25-2003, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by edonline
Probably by Mr. Crowe himself.

(Didn't he also get into a fight while in a men's bathroom? Maybe he forgot to repack the goods before putting up his fists?)
lol...

It's long been gossiped about down here that the prize bulls aren't the only BIG BEEF on Russell's Coffs Harbour farm...

Some folks who worked on "Gladiator" (I'm assuming they were wardrobe staff) hinted that his sword wasn't the only 'big weapon' that Maximus possessed.

OK, I'll stop with the Russell's Tackle innuendo. If the rumours are true, Danielle Spencer is a very lucky young woman indeed.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:58 AM
I'm inclined to agree with BCV on Liam Neeson. He's a tall guy, and rather broad-shouldered- it would be disproportionate if he was diminuitive. I'm biased, but I always presume that Liam's co-star and bestest buddy Ralph Fiennes is well-endowed. I was hideously disappointed to discover that he had been pixellated in that scene where he runs around au natural in Red Dragon.

This thread reminds me of a quote from Joaquin Phoenix on the making of Quills:

Face Magazine: Nude actors: Geoffrey Rush or Kate Winslet?

Joaquin Phoenix: 'Well, Winslet. But that's because it's difficult working with this fucking moose swinging right next to you. And there are a couple of scenes in Quills where I didn't quite get there - I blame Geoffrey Rush's cock.'
Old 03-26-2003, 01:39 PM
I heard Billy Bob Thornton has a gargantuan schlong. Not that most people would touch with him a 10 foot pole regardless.

For some reason, I doubt that Maguire has THAT big of a dick. In fact, I bet it's a rumor he started himself
Old 03-26-2003, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by flowrchild
I heard Billy Bob Thornton has a gargantuan schlong. Not that most people would touch with him a 10 foot pole regardless.
Unintentional pun?
Old 03-26-2003, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by edonline
Unintentional pun?
You know it
Old 03-27-2003, 05:08 PM
http://www.gretagarbage.com/chapter.html

Bleh.
Old 03-27-2003, 08:58 PM
I know alot of actors dicks are quite lengthy.
I've seen colin farrel, he is pretty big, not huge, but big.
I can guess these actors are big.
Big:
Toby Maguire
Russel Crowe
Freddie Prinze Jr. (dont ask)
Shane West
Ok its hard to name them off the top of my head, but alot are probably big. Who else you think are?
Old 03-28-2003, 09:48 PM
inexperience

"i mean you don't often see small trees and large trunks do you..."

It's amazing how well endowed many short people are, and it's not because they are small in statue that an optical illusion occurs. It must be some type of genetic compensation...Thou in Tobey's case, his work makes him an adonis.
Old 03-29-2003, 07:41 AM
off course scace....as being somewhat of a scholar of the bushmen....i can attest to this....smallest people in the world..
as far as we know....with the largest noses....why...because
being forest dwellers...they need a keen sense of smell...to
survive...just as eskimos have small noses....so they don`t breath
in too much cold air....hey man....and what dwarf couples...who have regular size...children....by our standards of course...imagine
some north africa tribes...who average 6foot 6...even the women..
boy....life comes in all sizes....i have a male friend with a really
small peaker...but long long hands...classical musician....it takes all
type to make a world......godt, tak
Old 03-29-2003, 07:46 AM
of so...scace...i beg to differ...but you do see small trees with large trunks....where...at the montreal horticultural centre...check
out the oriental miniture...gardens....wow....wee....and what about the guy who was born with two penis....married...sisters...
of course.....
Old 03-29-2003, 11:17 AM
Zsofika, get off my case

My comment about the trees was in response to one made by FilmBuff84. And I'm certainly not off course regarding some short people having big ones -regardless- of your experience with Bushmen. I do not need a lesson in geography's effect on anatomy. Before you go on a lengthy rant about my comment that it has been My experience that many short people have large endowments, you need to check the essence of the comment.
Old 03-29-2003, 06:22 PM
Roddy McDowall?

Jesus, I thought he was attractive before, but now...
(I know he's gay)
Old 03-29-2003, 11:45 PM
He's also dead.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:36 AM
scace.....thou is right......forgive me
Old 03-31-2003, 08:36 AM
Quote:
He's also dead.

That doesn't stop my mind from keeping him alive.
"Party at Roddy McDowall's" -The Liberace doll on THE SIMPSONS
Old 03-31-2003, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Summerisle
That doesn't stop my mind from keeping him alive.
Well said. I've had a life-long crush on Peter Cushing, and though he's long-since passed on I still occasionally daydream of meeting the perfect Mr. Van Helsing.

Another well-endowed, stunning cute, sadly dead (and gay) actor was Monty Python member Graham Chapman. (He was the tall one who played the straight-laced Wing Commander in many of their sketches.) He starred as Brian in "MP's Life of Brian", and in one scene opens his window shutters to greet the day completely in the nude. His major physical talents were there for all to see.
Old 03-31-2003, 01:01 PM
You'd be better off saying Chapman was King Arthur - that's probably how he'll always be best remembered. He was great.
Old 03-31-2003, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Nate6
This thread is useless. Everyone knows I have the biggest penis on Earth. Yes, even bigger than Logan's.
Why - do - you - always - have - to - remind - people - of - that?

Old 12-31-2012, 06:56 AM
I am waiting for2013,; to come and came across this it goes to show women can be worsse than men to some degree