Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2012, 12:42 AM
Matthew McConaughey & Wife Camila Welcome Baby No. 3

Matthew McConaughey & Wife Camila Welcome Baby No. 3

It's a very merry holiday week for Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila. The couple welcomed their third child together in Austin, Texas, on Friday, sources confirm to People. The pair, who are also parents to Vida, who turns 3 next month, and Levi, 4, announced the pregnancy just one month after their June nuptials in Texas. Camila, 29, joked that even as she put on pregnancy pounds, her actor husband, 43, was losing weight - dramatically - for The Dallas Buyers Club, in which he plays the real-life Ron Woodruff, who contracted HIV. "We have gone the complete opposite direction eating wise, but we're navigating it.

http://www.people.com/people/article...ss-fullcontent
Old 12-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Well first of all it is great to hear about,the birthh,of there,baby,but then,you look at Mathew ansd,he,looks so skinny you wonder how celebs x can cope with yo to dieting
Old 12-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
look at Mathew ansd,he,looks so skinny you wonder how celebs x can cope with yo to dieting
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
her actor husband, 43, was losing weight - dramatically - for The Dallas Buyers Club, in which he plays the real-life Ron Woodruff, who contracted HIV.
I was also taken back by his looks until I read why he appears that way.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:23 AM
I can,understand why he did but w I was watching fool gold and he looked heathy and fit but to see him like this shocked me and it has aged his face
Old 12-29-2012, 01:51 AM
Being under weight, or even anorexic can also make you look alot older than you really are. Remember, he is only 43. When he filmed Fools Gold he was only 4-5 years younger. Which isn't a big difference really. Yes, he does look older. Alot older. But inn reality, he's not. It's mainly the fact he's lost so much body weight for that role.

Last edited by God of War; 12-29-2012 at 10:23 PM..
Old 12-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Old 12-31-2012, 12:20 AM

McConaughey is a cool cat in my book and I thought he was outstanding in Killer Joe.

Congrats to him and his gorgeous wife.

I saw that they named his son Livingston (which features his famous catchphrase "L-I-V-I-N")