Old 12-30-2012, 01:16 AM
Angelina Jolie

Well at the moment have no images of her l will put a few here tomorrow but l do like her acting a enjoyed her in tomb raider and there have been a few movies she has been in,and also l I like how she,trys to help people in third world country's

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-30-2012 at 08:13 PM..
Old 12-31-2012, 11:03 AM
I'll get stoned by fellow schmoes but Angelina doesn't do anything for me. I don't hate her either because as an actress she can give a good performance ( most of her movies doesn't require it tho ) .

Most of it is photoshopped anyway .... picture 3 = green eyes when all other pictures of her , she has blue eyes
Old 12-31-2012, 01:59 PM
I like Angelina Jolie for the most part but she doesn't quite transform herself for her roles. There are definitely better actresses out there. Her last really good performance was in Girl Interrupted I think....and she wasn't really acting I think. haha. jk. actually, no I'm not.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:11 PM
Don't care for her, she's a stupid psychotic/mental skank.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:36 PM
Oh l thought some men would like Angelina but well l can see she isn't popular
Old 12-31-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Oh l thought some men would like Angelina but well l can see she isn't popular
She plays women who guys try to avoid once they get some sense...the crazy and domineering beautiful girl.

The Tourist (didn't see it but she is probably a crazy domineering man hating evil spy)
2010 Salt (crazy domineering man hating evil spy)
2008 Wanted (crazy domineering man hating evil spy)
2008 Changeling (crazy and emotionally unstable woman)
2007 A Mighty Heart (didn't see)
2006 The Good Shepherd (didn't see)
2005 Mr. & Mrs. Smith (crazy domineering man hating evil spy)
2004 Alexander (crazy domineering woman)
2004 Taking Lives (plays normal person for the most part)
2003 Beyond Borders
2003 Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (crazy domineering woman)
2001 Original Sin (psycho criminal)
2001 Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (crazy domineering woman)
2000 Gone in Sixty Seconds (criminal)
1999 Girl, Interrupted (crazy domineering woman)
Old 12-31-2012, 06:02 PM
Well if she was that bad why did Brad Pitt marry her and you have to say she has been with him for a few years also the help she has done through certain charties regarding children who are starving in third world country's
Old 01-01-2013, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well if she was that bad why did Brad Pitt marry her and you have to say she has been with him for a few years also the help she has done through certain charties regarding children who are starving in third world country's
You know that acting and being someone in real life are two different things...right?
Old 01-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Of cause it is i
I alot of celebs can pick diffrent roles that can pertray them badly ;ook at Athoney Hopkins for exsample

He played a terrible character in Siliece of the lambs and his character was brutel
I know Aneelina Jolie has had problems in the past and well alot of people in real life can go down the wrong pather but as the get older and well Angelina has six kids your outlokk changes
That is why l ask you this qestuion and l have not got a single answer from other members
Angelina has been with Brad Pitt for a number of years and l dont see him walking away from her he must see a good person to want to marry her l post something about them being married well they are engaged

it is like me judging you for something you might have done years back and then kicking you up the arse for it now

I feel that she has matured since she has had children come into the picture l can tell you this you do change as you get older and your values change

Last edited by Bondgirl; 01-01-2013 at 07:50 PM..
Old 01-03-2013, 03:47 PM
That lower fat lip .... mostly looks like someone sucker punched her 2 days ago.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Oh Dirtyfrog stop teasing Angelina

Alot of ladies admire big lips and they go and have crap put in them to make them big
I have to say l have nice full lips not too big lol

But l never knew they would come into fashion like they have
Old 01-15-2013, 12:26 AM
I use to find her hot before she went and started starving herself, now she looks like a zombie or something. Hot lips and eyes though. She's talented in my opinion but her recent roles sucked, in 90's she did great movies.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:18 AM
I have seen recent pictures of her and have to say she does have a tired look about her and she has lost weight but isn't that what Hollywood and some fans want her and other female actors rto look skinny like skeletons to be excepted as actors l feel we are going to far also they say the camera can make you look large so well women in this world can never be excepted as normal natural women
Old 11-23-2014, 10:57 PM
she has had an awesome boobs...