Old 01-19-2013, 12:07 PM
I love nice luscious lips.

Yvonne Scio = yummy

Old 01-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Who doesn't?

Mine - Amy Adams & Alison Brie
Old 01-20-2013, 12:08 PM
When I was a kid, not really... but as a teen in the mid 90s, I had a mini-crush on Marisa Tomei, and then a pretty major crush for Sandra Bullock.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:52 PM
I had a few

My first celeb crush had to of been Tiffany Thiessan (during her Saved by the Bell days)

Next crush would of been Jennifer Love Hewitt
Old 01-20-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post

My first celeb crush had to of been Tiffany Thiessan (during her Saved by the Bell days)
Good call!

Another one I had from TV was Patricia McPherson on Knight Rider.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Betsy Russell. Private School. Fully nude (bless the inventor of freeze frame!)
Old 02-03-2013, 03:51 PM
I guess everyone who watch movies do have crushes on lots of movie stars and when it comes to me, it is no different. I had many crushed on many movie starts such as Kate Winslet, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek.........
Old 02-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Yes, Jenny McCarthy was my teenage crush in her "Singled Out" days.

Loved this pic when I was a teen.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:53 PM
I never cared much for mustard, or her. Though from what I've read about her sexual preferences, she and I would be quite compatible.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guiltless View Post
I never cared much for mustard, or her. Though from what I've read about her sexual preferences, she and I would be quite compatible.
What are her sexual preferences?
Old 02-03-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
What are her sexual preferences?
She likes tossing guys' salads for one.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guiltless View Post
She likes tossing guys' salads for one.
Scrumptious!
Old 02-04-2013, 02:43 PM
I gotta be honest with you guys (and truthfully speaking, I truly believe that I've been on this site long enough that I can truly be honest with you guys..... ),
there are a quite few female movie stars out there right now that I really wouldn't mind f#cking.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Hey when you talk about that
way back on this thread someone said to me that l was going overboard with my crushes well now that give me the right to show more male celebs grins

Okay

This man is from Revenge he is so hot to look at

Old 02-05-2013, 01:08 AM
I said there's only been one constant...I take that back...

I would like to amend my original post to include Lauren Holly.

She looked amazing in her heyday, and she now looks like she's fought off age decently, all things considered.

http://wfiles.brothersoft.com/l/laur...-1920x1200.jpg

Last edited by Exophrine; 05-03-2013 at 08:55 AM..
Old 02-22-2013, 04:42 AM
Everyone did, I think so

Here is mine
http://images.movieplayer.it/2009/08...nal-127989.jpg
Old 02-26-2013, 07:42 AM
I had a major crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt throughout my teen and young adult years, and I still think she's one of the most attractive women in the entertainment industry. However, I've been losing a lot of respect for her, because of the roles she's been doing. I couldn't watch "Ghost Whisperer", and forget "The Client List". I still think she has a great smile, and a beautiful voice; it'd be great of she makes another album someday.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:22 PM
I discovered / watched 60% of the work of Greta Gerwig within the last week. I'm not really certain what to call my fixation at this point, maybe a crush.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:28 AM
I still believe that one day I'll marry Emma Watson, and live happy ever after.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:45 AM
Well since Russell Crowe has split up with his wife l might increase my crush on him
Old 03-28-2013, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetEnLow View Post

Also had a crush on Alec Baldwin when he was on Knots Landing back in the early 80's.

He was incredibly hot back then and I loved him on Knots Landing as well.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:35 AM
Fergie don't know what she did to me when she sang bout her humps. I'd have no prob giving her a rimjob. Wait idk if I'd go that far. Well yea actually I would . N Michelle Bachman I'd love her to go down on me . That's odd combo, fergie, Michelle Bachman. Let me throw in one more Wendie Malick, she's old as fuck but looks damn good for her age. N I bet she's kinky.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:01 PM
I guess everyone who watch movies would definitely have crush on at least one actor/actress and it is same for me, my first crush was on Angelina Jolie.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:13 PM

Back when she was on Singled Out and Baywatch. She's still sexy IMO. But I had a serious crush on her when I was younger.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Right now it's Corey Stoll for me. Ever since Midnight in Paris but even more so with House of Cards.

It was Peter Sarsgaard for a long time. Still think he's hot (especially the voice).

Old 04-26-2013, 07:03 PM
Corey Stoll kicked ass on House of Cards dude. Its just too bad that he
Spoiler:
died
cause I really liked his character.

Oh and JC you would love my coworker. He looks and sounds just like Mr Sarsgaard (plus he's gay too).
Old 05-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Tom Cruise - I've had a dude crush on him for ages.

When Heroes first came out I had a huge thing for Zachary Quinto.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:57 AM
This thread has been getting a little bit man heavy for my tastes. This isn't supposed to be a committee on abortion laws, or a Harvard PhD program, so why is everything so male dominated suddenly?

Been thinking a lot about Faust in the month and a half since I watched it. Particularly:

Isolda Dychauk

I have to admit as far as communication goes my German is a little iffy, so perhaps it would be possible to get intensive language exposure by spending three months in her bed. Hey, I know it's hard work, but in the end I figure it would be rewarding.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Corey Stoll kicked ass on House of Cards dude. Its just too bad that he
Spoiler:
died
cause I really liked his character.

Oh and JC you would love my coworker. He looks and sounds just like Mr Sarsgaard (plus he's gay too).
Spoiler:
Yeah I was bummed about that development. Not just cause he was great on the show but cause I think it felt like a twist from a different show than the one I was watching. Still love the season overall though.

And clearly I need to meet your co-worker .