Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Elton John now has welcomed a second child into his family unit

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...elcome-2nd-son
I think this is great to heere the news that Elton John has another son to add to his family

This is the second child for Elton and his partner

I feel he is a great role model for his children and has alot of money to spend on there upbringing
Old 01-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I feel he is a great role model for his children

Yeah, being a stroppy, bad-tempered diva is a fantastic role model...
Old 01-18-2013, 07:01 AM
I LOVE Elton's '60s/'70s music... but, alas, he's become a parody of himself since officially coming out.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:10 AM
I have always loved his songs too and really don't care about Elton being gay l just love who he is as a person l also think he would be a great father to his children
Old 01-18-2013, 08:37 AM
Why anyone think he would be a great father is beyond me. This is gonna be a screwed up kid for sure.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Gotta agree about the talent - the guy is unbelievably talented sonwriter and singer/entertainer and I love his music.

Good, kind person? I don't think so. Viscious snob. I foresee his children will be spoiled rotten elitist brats, to put it nicely.

Last edited by Glinda; 01-18-2013 at 10:30 AM..
Old 01-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Congratulations to Elton & David Furnish. Zachary is an adorable little thing and I'm sure his Brother will be just as cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKlown View Post
Yeah, being a stroppy, bad-tempered diva is a fantastic role model...
He's the most generous charity giver in the music world...he's personally donated HUNDREDS of millions over the past 2 decades as well as raising roughly $150 million for the Elton John AIDS foundation. He's a patron/supporter of over 50 charities all over the world and he's personally donated hundreds of vehicles to African Doctors and Nurses.

His Diva temperament is clearly cranked up when a camera is present. By all accounts he's a very generous, loyal man and his talent is insurmountable.

The man is also Godfather to over 10 Godchildren including Sean Lennon's child so I hardly doubt he's a hideous role model.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/m...interview.html

"In 1995 Furnish directed the documentary Tantrums and Tiaras, an unvarnished account of Eltonís life, chronicling his prodigious work-rate, his mind-bogglingly extensive travelling wardrobe and, most memorably, his hissy fits. Elton says that none of his advisers wanted him to make the film. But, paradoxically, holding up a mirror to the less endearing aspects of his character seems to have been one of the best presents that Furnish could have given him.

'I hate watching things about myself,í Elton says. 'But that I could watch all the time because itís so honest. I look like Bet Lynch stomping around. I did laugh. But having looked at it and learnt from it, I thought, I canít continue to behave like that. Itís just not worth the aggravation to everyone else, or to me.í
Old 01-18-2013, 12:12 PM
You make good points BadCoverVersion, he is a very generous man with his money, and I'm sure he cares deeply about the causes and people he supports.

Far as my opinion,I'm tired of years of his feuds, off camera and on - going back to he big feud he (supposedly I realize) was having with Princess Diana at the time of her death. Then there he is on camera singing at her funeral with song meant for MM/NJB that he changed the lyrics to...

Then Gianni Versace, Madonna... (I'm not Madonna fan these days but he's said some really cruel things about her which I feel a bigger man would not sink so low).

Just not wild about him and what I feel is his true personality - petty and mean spirited.

This is just one gal's opinion though, and I'm often way off. Maybe I am now.

Last edited by Glinda; 01-18-2013 at 12:16 PM..
Old 01-19-2013, 01:41 AM
Some gay parents,can set values when they have children in there have you ever heard any complaints against gay parents l know l haven't also telling children at a young age that there family is different can help

Last edited by Bondgirl; 01-19-2013 at 01:44 AM..
Old 01-19-2013, 01:48 AM
I also agree that Elton has done a lot of things and he will pass his good values to his children
Old 01-19-2013, 08:12 AM
Zachary. Good name.
At least he didn't go all Hollywood and name him "Tiny Dancer", "Rocketman" or "Benny and the Jets".

Bravo.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
Zachary. Good name.
At least he didn't go all Hollywood and name him "Tiny Dancer", "Rocketman" or "Benny and the Jets".

Bravo.
lol! Very true.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:43 PM
As out there as he is sometimes, I just hope that Elton has enuff sense to know that Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids.
In fact it's cold as hell.