Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2013, 08:14 PM
Robert wagner Ducks For cover on new investigation starts over natalie Woods death

I know this was 30 yrs ago but we never found out waht really happened to natalie wood on how shoe lost her life even though alot of people suspect that she died of drowning but they said she had bruises on your body plus a scatch on her neck

This time Robert wagner doesnt want anything to do with this current investigation l wonder why since he was the last person to see her

Anyway l would like to see waht you think of this

http://au.news.yahoo.com/entertainme...-wood-inquiry/
Old 01-18-2013, 11:44 PM
Just musing but I think the guy's probably guilty. She had an immense fear of water, her family says she would never get into a dingy by herself. They had been fighting loudly all evening. Such an easy way to kill someone, like pushing them off the Grand Canyon. Who would know? Robert was such a darling at the time, very popular and I think it was pushed under the rug.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:25 AM
Yes I would like to know to why he doesn't wantt to speak up l wonder if they have new leads it just seems strange to go very qient
Old 01-19-2013, 01:10 AM
The man has been hounded with questions for decades now, probably why he doesn't want to speak up any more, can't blame him.

I'd like to know how shoe lost its life too. Sock is terribly depressed =(
Old 01-19-2013, 02:21 AM
Well l have to aged that if you didn't do it it would be terriable to be blamed for something but if this case keeps haunting you would just keep telling truth if you stay qient well something must be up
Old 01-19-2013, 02:31 AM
Maybe his lawyer has instructed him not to talk.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:36 AM
Yes sometitimes lawyers do tell their client not to talk so not to have more evidence against,them
Old 01-21-2013, 08:22 AM

It was MOYDER!
Old 01-21-2013, 08:32 AM
Yes I know it was murder that is why he is making his get away in that little red car
Old 01-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Yes I know it was murder that is why he is making his get away in that little red car
Yeah,look at him living the high life in the sports car. That's from Hart to Hart, which at the time of Natalie's death was a big hit and he was as huge a star as ever.

The guy's guilty. I watch a lot of detective shows, I know my stuff.

Kidding of course, I know nothing, just highly suspicious.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Yes l used to watch Hart To hart sometimes when it was repeated on tv and it was a great show and alos starred Stephenie Powers and the work they did together was just so good
I feel as if he is guilty too and if he was not he would be talking to the investigaters and trying to clear his name also Chris Walken was on the boat too and you have not heard a word form him he might know abit of what went on that night

yes the sports car is great and see that serious face

I would like to know why they were fighting and was it to do with Chris being on the boat useaully when you have guests you are on your best behaviour

Also Robert wagner and natalies child has had a brush with the law
Cortney was arrested with having cocaine and some other drug in her proceesion
it seems that this family is still very troubled with murder and drugs
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=16243718

Cortney was a beautiful child and geez natilie was stunning too
Like l said waht ever happened to her it is sad that she could not live to tell her side of the story

Last edited by Bondgirl; 01-21-2013 at 08:25 PM..
Old 01-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Oh those pictures are beautiful. She was a doll!

Well, this is years ago now and I've not read anything much since then, but I remember something about them fighting about Christopher Walken. Either Robert thought they were having an affair, or maybe they were flirting, or something to do with he and Natalie.

I only have vague memories and I cannot tell you how they knew of this argument, because I doubt either Chris or Robert would give those details. There were others on board though and it is fact everybody could hear them fighting.

From what else I remember Robert and Natalie fought a lot, and they were drinking that night...so probably drunk and not caring about being on good behavior, and especially i the guest was making eyes at the hostess.

All this could be completely wrong, just what I remember from years ago, but I do remember it wasn't just tabloid, these details were "out there" in the news at the time. So, some validity to it.

Last edited by Glinda; 01-21-2013 at 09:32 PM..
Old 01-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Well if they were fighting over Chris you can understand why everyone wants everything to go away
it was not only Robert and Nat on board he was too and you never heard really what ahppened there
I know there are books on what happened and maybe going back into this might help

But being drunk it can make things worse and she did have bruises and scratchess on her body

But being 30yrs since all this has happened you would have though they would have found something or maybe they have and want to bring Robert into it

yes the pictures are beautiful and if she was having a affair with Chris l have to say he is not much to look at but it is amzing how sex can get in the away or you are feeling lonely and people can stray if they are not careful
Old 01-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Back then he was pretty cute, actually. I mean maybe not a conventional GQ model type of good looking, but he had sex appeal oozing out of him in those days. He's type of guy I personally really like, lol. Not conventionally beautiful. Just google "Christopher Walken young" and you'll see some pics of him back in those days.

There is a LOT of info out there on everything that happened that night, and true there are some books. I think my mom had one and that's what I remember reading. I was a teenager and I loved Natalie so was very interested at the time. I think at the time they just put it off as an accident in the end. They say she was upset, got into the dingy (which they say she was drunk so did it even though her family says she never would). Then she fell out. Since voices carry over water, someone on a nearby boat did hear her calling for help, but apparently no one did on her own boat. Or...if Robert did he ignored her. I think if you were inside you might not hear, but people who were out on their decks did. (I am sketchy with details, don't hold me to this)
Old 01-21-2013, 11:05 PM
I will have to look at some young,images,of Chris l have only seen older photos yes if a near by boat,heard her screaming Rob should have heard and well Chris was there too there were tewo but,then how mangy bottles did they drink when you drink a lot you don't focus on things L also read a book or two on Nat but it didn't go in great detail