Old 10-13-2013, 11:09 AM
What is the best site to buy movies online?

As a movie lover maximum time purchase new movie from amazon iTune.. they maintain quality high as charge high .. this time i am searching from where i can buy movies cheap rate.. that mean such site who offer like package , time base payment , or bundle offer etc.
If any one give me suggestion . i will be grateful.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:23 PM
I would try a subscription package like Hulu or Netflix. if you don't already have one

I don't think there are other sites aside from the ones you mentioned
Old 11-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Amazon is giving one month free subscription to watch all movies ... why dont you try that one.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Amazon hasn't done me wrong yet. Some dvd cases from Universal have had badly glued plastic pieces but that seems to be a problem from them not amazon. Watch out for the legacy edition dvds on anything.

Universal aside amazon again done me no wrong.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:03 PM
Try www.cduniverse.com. Since discovering it this year, it has been very helpful. It is its own self-contained company with much lower shipping costs than, say, Amazon with it's various movies from various sources.

Typical prices are $8.49, $12.99, and a little more for older films. I don't order a lot of new movies, but they seem to be within $19.99. When ordering multiple movies, the shipping for the first movie is $2.99, while the shipping for every following movie is only a $1 each. They typically wait two days to process their many orders before being sent out. My orders almost always arrive to my house within less than a week.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:11 PM
for me its amazon
Old 11-19-2013, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athf1980 View Post
for me its amazon
Same here. I simply pick and choose what to buy and when to buy it based on price. Just perform a bit of product watching and if you're patient you can get some really good deals. Best way to do this is to add a bunch of movies to your wishlist and keep track of prices.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackCostume View Post
Same here. I simply pick and choose what to buy and when to buy it based on price. Just perform a bit of product watching and if you're patient you can get some really good deals. Best way to do this is to add a bunch of movies to your wishlist and keep track of prices.
and if you have prime its more awesome