Old 03-08-2013, 01:47 AM
Chris Brown is the biggest dbag on the planet

I seriously hope this guy dies of AIDS. smdh
He got upset for having to pay 10 dollars to the valet. What a piece of shit
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular
Old 03-08-2013, 02:31 AM
He scares me. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my life.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:21 AM
Well l hate Chris as well and geez he couldn't,give over abut of money to a valet Stardom has gone to his head also l heard Chris and Ryannia are back together she is one silly woman getting back with a man who hits and punches and l can only say once a man hits you they will do it again
Old 03-08-2013, 12:01 PM
I hate the guy with every ounce of hate in me! You dont hit woman, and what he did to Rhianna is unconscionable... but Rhianna is a fucking moron for getting back with him, so WHEN he does it again, I can't say my sympathies will be the same as they were the first time.

He just comes across as some douche bag wanna be gangster who THINKS he is hard core. He threatens every person he runs in to, yet the only fights he has been in have either been with a weaker woman (not saying women are weaker, but Rhianna aint exactly a Body Builder) and then in clubs where he doesnt do shit, but his "Boys" do the fighting!

One of the few that I anticipate his death!
Old 03-08-2013, 03:20 PM

I actually liked some of this dudes tunes a few years ago before the whole woman beating thing....hes a fuckin low life for sure...I wish someone would drop his ass when his bodyguards weren't around.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Meh, at this point he is just an easy target and everyone is just jumping on the bandwagon. You can bet your ass people are doing their very best to piss him off to get their 15 minutes of fame and a lawsuit.

Not condoning his behavior, but nobody is perfect. If nobody ever got second chances in life we'd pretty much all be screwed.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:36 PM
I like Cris Brown's songs but as everyone has said a man who hits a woman who can't fight back is not a good person since he has also proposed marriage to Dianna l hope he changes his ways because, if they have children they will see his antics and it is not good to have a child seeing his mum beaten black and blue
Old 03-09-2013, 12:33 AM
The thing is that she has rubbed it in everyone's face that they're back together. Clearly shouldn't doesn't care about the opinions of those who are concerned for her health... So you know what, fuck her.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
The thing is that she has rubbed it in everyone's face that they're back together. Clearly shouldn't doesn't care about the opinions of those who are concerned for her health... So you know what, fuck her.
100% agree, that's why when it happens again, I wont really care much, as at this point it is just a smidgen less her fault than his! He still has the majority of fault in it, but she is just a shade under!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post

Not condoning his behavior, but nobody is perfect. If nobody ever got second chances in life we'd pretty much all be screwed.
But to what degree is a second chance deserved? A guy who did that to a woman is not very redeemable in my book... BUT even if he should be allowed a second chance, has his behavior in the years since not shown that he continues to be the piece of shit he always was and is not worthy of any redemption??
Old 03-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post

But to what degree is a second chance deserved? A guy who did that to a woman is not very redeemable in my book... BUT even if he should be allowed a second chance, has his behavior in the years since not shown that he continues to be the piece of shit he always was and is not worthy of any redemption??
I'm with you here. I think a guy like that has probably had many second chances in his life. By the time a guy beats up a woman as bad as he did to Rhianna, there's no way that was his first time and I doubt it was his first time with her. Guys like that know how to hit without leaving evidence, and beaten women know how to hide it. Until the day he really loses it like he did with rhianna - and it can't be hidden. If she's willing to go back with him now, after beating her this bad - just imagine how many times he hit her before she finally reported him before?

A guy that pulls this crap is pond scum. I'd never trust him again ever, and I have to ask anybody who thinks he deserves a second chance: would you trust him with your mother or sister or daughter ? If it had been your mother or sister or daughter who he beat the shit out of, would you ever forgive him and give him a second chance?

Last edited by Glinda; 03-09-2013 at 02:29 PM..
Old 03-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Ihave to say l have been hit around and beaten so l have to say he will do it again I think if you have a arguement with this man and so call nag him he will not walk away like other men do Plus he will say to her he,has changed and won't use his fists he will men like this never change there ways

Last edited by Bondgirl; 03-09-2013 at 03:28 PM..
Old 03-09-2013, 03:25 PM
I'd like to take a shit on this guy's fucking face.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Well when my ex left me with a lovely black eye which was pretty bad some of his males friends gave me the courage to leave because my ex was domineering and it took two male friends of his to get him away from so l could leave it is a scary time but you can do it Rianna got out and should never have gone back to this
Old 03-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
100% agree, that's why when it happens again, I wont really care much, as at this point it is just a smidgen less her fault than his! He still has the majority of fault in it, but she is just a shade under!

It's strange that she pokes at her sympathizers. Strange.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Well he has just treated a valet like crap l wonder if it was a woman but yes he is lucky to be given a second chance l wouldn't give him that chance
Old 03-09-2013, 07:06 PM
So he is not going to get any People's Choice awards this year??
Old 03-09-2013, 07:16 PM
No he won't Erroneous
Old 03-09-2013, 11:42 PM
From TMZ

Quote:
Chris Brown has a message for Rihanna ... and any other guy who might want a piece of her ... back off, because "THAT IS MY P**SY!"

Chris was partying at Emerson Theatre in Hollywood early Thursday AM when he grabbed the mic from the DJ and went off on how to talk to your woman -- and the bizarre rant was all caught on tape.

Chris said, "You GOTTA say that one thing to her ... Don't make me have to tell you again, that's my p***y baby! ... so you better not give it away!"

Chris rambled on ... "So every person in this motherf**king building, if you got a bad bitch you better say that s**t to her, or she might f**k another n***a."

Another girl tip ... don't beat your woman.

TMZ ...we're helpful.
How can anyone defend this person?! Seriously?!
Old 03-10-2013, 12:12 AM
He sounds like a very low piece of trash Geez to speak about the woman you are supposed to love If a man spoke to me like that in front of people l would kick him up the arse No woman should be disrespected like that Sorry but L had to speak my mind
Old 03-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
If a man spoke to me like that in front of people l would kick him up the arse No woman should be disrespected like that Sorry but L had to speak my mind
No man should say that to a woman in private either. He's not saying it playfully. He's threatening. He's dangerous.

That's chilling. It's just a matter of time she's beat to a pulp again.

She's the true definition of an idiot to have anything to do with him.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:47 AM
I totally agree he is the lowest most disgusting person l have ever known I wouldn't call Rianna a idiot but she isvlike most women in domestic volience situations you think that man will not hurt you they tell you this so the woman goes back thinking she will not get hit then because she has gone back she will start hiding the bruises But from the statement he made he won't change l can,tell you that
Old 03-10-2013, 05:29 AM
When the incident first happened (the beating), I felt bad for Rihanna because I saw her as this young and innocent victim who unfortunately got in bed with the wrong guy--no pun intended. But then, three albums later, my sympathy turned into disgust because I slowly became under the impression she wanted to get beat, and she turned abuse into a marketing campaign to sell more records.

I remember after the incident Brown never formally apologized. Even on Larry King, he was accompanied by his mother who blamed the absence of his own abusive father and Brown's temper as the reason he resorted to violence. But now, more recently, he's getting into bar brawls with other artists, he's throwing fits because of 'petty' cash, and he has a tattoo of a beaten woman on his neck. And yet, he says he's grown up and he's realized his mistakes. What a load of crap. Like many have said, I loath the guy. I normally don't wish death upon people, but this guy definitely has it coming.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:17 AM
Okay so you think that Rianna used this bashing as a marketing tool for selling music I don't think so a woman full of bruises on her face wouldn't do it and to go through the pain of being hit it you would have to be insane I don't know what other females think of this but for me Roy l disagree

Last edited by Bondgirl; 03-10-2013 at 07:24 AM..
Old 03-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Okay so you think that Rianna used this bashing as a marketing tool for selling music I don't think so a woman full of bruises on her face wouldn't do it and to go through the pain of being hit it you would have to be insane I don't know what other females think of this but for me Roy l disagree
I'm not fully saying she premeditated the beating, I'm merely suggesting that instead of acting like a role model for abusive relationship awareness, she suddenly puts a darker tone on her music which went from being borderline suicidal to tormented eroticism. And now, she's recording duets with her abuser that include "Nobody's Business" and "Birthday Cake".
Old 03-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Hate to break it to you, but this kind of thing is done all the time. A good agent/manager will exploit anything that will put limelight on their clients.

From messy breakups, to wardrobe malfunctions, to leaked sex tapes, etc... 90% of the time, it is by design.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:42 PM
I think Bob is correct... And most mainstream music now is nothing but trash.

But heck, you can go look on his facebook and plenty of women would be more than happy to throw themselves at him despite all the shitty things he does. Women are crazy in regards to stuff like this.

I'm not saying all my favorite artists are good people and all of that, but I wouldn't climb into bed with a violent woman. A female Chris Brown.

Last edited by rocknblues81; 03-10-2013 at 05:48 PM..
Old 03-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Well l still think she is a role model in a way for domestic volience against women she dobbed in Chris to the police and he got arrested and charged for what he did He also got rubbished by fans and everyone I also agree that maybe she made a profit through music and things but she did what was right getting Chris help making women know that men who hit and punch a woman need,help with there ways I don't agree that she should be with him at all
Old 03-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Rihanna has herself a real winner
Video Link: http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_1m4mbjqd

Last edited by SweetEnLow; 03-10-2013 at 11:11 PM..
Old 03-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Do what is on the link since you didn't really explain what it is
Old 03-10-2013, 11:03 PM
It's just a link to a video where Chris is talking at a club about how to treat women and how men own their pussies - he's an idiot. There's an explanation to the video here further down the page http://www.tmz.com/page/2/

Quote:
Do what is on the link since you didn't really explain what it is
Old 03-11-2013, 12:45 AM
Yes l think we talked about this but now we have the clip thankyou for explaining the link Sweetenlow I have to say he is a man with very low respect for women and talking about his girlfriend like a piece of trash is, not nice
Old 03-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Didn't realize someone had already posted about what he said, I didn't read all of the posts.

Quote:
Yes l think we talked about this but now we have the clip thankyou for explaining the link Sweetenlow I have to say he is a man with very low respect for women and talking about his girlfriend like a piece of trash is, not nice
Old 03-11-2013, 01:32 AM
But you brought us the clip on what happened and what was said so you should join in the conversation like all member here we all got the,right to make mistakes too
Old 03-11-2013, 01:37 AM
Plus l see you are female so you would understand issues regarding women l would like. to know what your thoughts are on the Rianna and Chris issue
Old 03-16-2013, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post

He's not getting butt raped in jail! I'd say he already had his second chance!!

if a man beats a woman or child, they are scum. And even if they go to therapy or anger management, they could so it again! He disgusts me!!!