Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
It came from diffrent studies but it is up to the person in the relationship to what a woman prefers but l have to admit there must be not that much difference between the two
Yeah sure, show us some of those "studies".
Old 02-18-2013, 02:27 PM
All l am going to do now is not post anymore about this topic l think it is becoming personal and Glind you a great person and l know you would never attack me you are stating a opinion

Last edited by Bondgirl; 02-18-2013 at 02:34 PM..
Old 02-20-2013, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Yeah, I don't know where that came from but that's not true and just stems from ignorance (not yours Bondgirl, but "they" - whoever that is).
Precisely.

A lot of studies suggest that circumcision often leads to a loss of sensation in the penis. It's a wholly unnecessary procedure IMO.

Sidenote - I prefer uncircumcised - practically and aesthetically - AND I have pubic hair as it's both mine and my BF's preference. I'm partying like it's 1979 over here...
Old 02-20-2013, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Sidenote - I prefer uncircumcised - practically and aesthetically - AND I have pubic hair as it's both mine and my BF's preference. I'm partying like it's 1979 over here...
It doesn't look too much like a sausage coming out of its casing to you?
Old 02-20-2013, 06:16 AM
Well there would be a difference between the two but like a member has stated it would be up to the female on what she likes but l thought that the curcumsized penis would have more sention since the foreskin is cut and there would be more movemt during sex
Old 02-20-2013, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
there really is no evidence or reason that lack of foreskin alone means more satisfying sex for women.
Just the opposite. Foreskin offers more satisfaction to women because of the extra texture. Also makes masturbation easier for males as lube is no longer necessary. The only people who are for getting cut are males that have had it done to them, and people who think a penis in it's natural form is scary/weird to look at.

I had one guy say he was going to do it to his newborn out of cleanliness. He had ONE STORY of a guy in the military who chose to be circumcised as an adult because on his deployment he couldn't shower as often and was worried about infection. Really? So you're going to cut your babies dick because he might end up in the desert for months without a shower when he grows up. That's an excellent reason.

Reminds me of a video of woman circumcision happening in north Africa. Women circumcising other women knowing full well how useless and painful it is. Why do they do it? I think some of it was jealousy. These older women grew up having been mutilated as children, and her they are doing it to their own grandchildren. Fucking wicked.

Last edited by Preston_79; 02-20-2013 at 08:39 AM..
Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 AM
I was circumcised at birth and I really wish I hadn't been. It's sort of an american thing and there's really no reason for it to occur. I'd kinda like to have a say in the matter.

My penis is still awesome though. Seriously, I get compliments all the time.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Well that is true alot of parents get there children curcumsized because they do think that the foreskin can other areas of the penis can be kept clean

But if you have had it cut or not if you shower proberly you can keep this area clean

But wehnwe get into the subject of female curcumsisim this praciis on young girls is digusting

Where boys are curcumsized as babies
Female girls can have this practise done as a baby or as a older child

This type of thing they say wrecks a girls life and it would feel as though you had something wrecked from inside you

When this is done the woman loses sexual feeling which is basically just for the man to enjoy not the woman

The practise is cultral and been done for years
In Australia they tried to start this up but the goverment got on top of it but l bet it is still done underground

You see as Aus becomes multicultral we will ahve these types of things coming through and it is up to the women of the family to speak up

Alot of this is controled by men not just women

I remember seeing a doco on waht they were doing to girls and like l said they are not babies where they wouldnt know waht was going on

To see this on a doco it made my blood boil

But like l said if you come from a certain culture and you have grown up with this ort of thing you think that if yuo dont do it there will be conquences
Old 02-20-2013, 06:41 PM
It just shows how ass backwards we are as a species and how behind we are from an intellectual standpoint. Circumcision is nothing short of barbarism and it stems from these fucking religions that still pervade mankind like a disease. I'm all for VOLUNTARILY/medically thinning the tissue of the foreskin, but cutting it off altogether does take away some of the pleasure sensation and like I said, is just plain, barbaric; having its roots in animal rites & sacrifices and Abraham-esque infanticide symbolism.

Fucking Bible addicts.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Well for baby boys it is only a small cut which is not really that painful

it is young girls and baby girls who get it worse

I think it is the Labia which is removed l might be wrong but l know waht they remove is terrible just to as you say Mr Guiltness is to satify religion beleifs

Did you know that half of these things aimed at women are not said in the old religion books

it is men who make the laws and if women do not follow they get terrble things that happen too them

it is the dame as the burqa that was only brought in 1980s but if you look back tot he 1960s women didnt where them

i feel that women in this world plus little girls need to be pretected at some point
Old 02-20-2013, 07:40 PM
All of it is bad, period. But yes, it is even worse for women.

Not only removal of the labia but also the "corrective rape" of lesbians in some places in Africa.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:31 PM
I also agree that a male and female going through this should have right to say yes or no oft shouldn't be up to a parent or anyone to do this also on the foci a group of women would push a girl on the ground hold her down while they would curcumsize her and no pain killer to help with the pain
Old 02-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Well

Well what do you cock!!!, who would have cock that Taylor likes cut cocks??? i like knowing this type of stuff makes good material for a first date.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Well that is true a few years ago people would give a crap whether you had hair down under but now it is a top thing you have to do to be excepted by a man

I feel this is so over rated that is why l say that men need to look at other things about a woman
I beleive that yes you should shave your legs and arm pits but having to shave your vagina is another thing
I would bet every cent I've ever made, ever will make, as well as every cent my children and grandchildren will ever make that NO ONE EVER has shaved their vagina.

It's called a vulva. C'mon, man. Really? REALLY??
Old 02-22-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
I was circumcised at birth and I really wish I hadn't been. It's sort of an american thing and there's really no reason for it to occur. I'd kinda like to have a say in the matter.

My penis is still awesome though. Seriously, I get compliments all the time.
Pretty much this. I feel it's a shame that my parents felt the need to mutilate my penis without giving me a say in the matter. I don't think any adult male in their right mind would ever have the procedure done by choice, and that pretty much sums up why it's a bad idea to begin with.

That being said, I have no issue with sensation in my penis and I still think it looks totally normal. So it's not something I ever think about or worry about.

From a woman's perspective, it seems silly that it would make or break a relationship.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:54 PM
i feel if you are curcumsized l feel that any woman would by past this if that male is a wonderful person

Plus on shaving the vagina it should be up to the woman whether she wants to shave or not

Alot of women l know feel that they have to do this deed to please a man or the man is not excepting of them if they have not been trimmed or had a brazilian

I feel that if you are dealing with young woman if today you as male should not force this type of thing on a woman just because you want it

A brazilian which has everything shaved of is done by waxing and it is not only the front area it is also inside the arse area

I feel that this type of look is like looking at a child not a woman
Old 02-23-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyCelestial View Post
Well,
I can see why he broke it off.
I'm sure that whenever she gave him a blowjob,
he must've had the thought in the back of his mind that she was tempted to bite down really hard.
Okay, let's be honest, Swift has never given a blowjob. She probably doesn't even know what the act means and if someone were to enlighten her she'd scream eww and pass out.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:36 PM
Quote:
A brazilian which has everything shaved of is done by waxing and it is not only the front area it is also inside the arse area

Nothing worse than a hairy balloon knot on a woman... Especially a dark-haired woman...
Old 02-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Well you say that about a woman but what about a man pubic area can look on the hairy side but with this said. L still think that what makes a man is leaving things likre,this alone l heard these days men shave there ball my qestion is Why take everything manly away
Old 02-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Fuck this tramp. Hope she fucks off into obscurity soon....
Old 02-24-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Fuck this tramp. Hope she fucks off into obscurity soon....
This.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Taylor is not a slit she is only exploring her options in this world you have to be careful who you choose as your long life partner also l like her songs
Old 02-24-2013, 08:50 PM
Sorry, I'm screwing up both of my posts. I meant to edit this one which I just wrote, and somehow went to my other one and deleted all content I think that's what happened.

I'm only going to say I am medicated on pain meds from surgery two days ago so that's my excuse.

Last edited by Glinda; 02-24-2013 at 09:01 PM..
Old 02-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Well we sometimes make mistakes and l hope you recover soon
Old 02-24-2013, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Well we sometimes make mistakes and l hope you recover soon
Well what happened was I "thought" that Preston misunderstood my post way earlier in the thread, so I quoted his and responded to it. Then after all that I read his again and realized he did not misunderstand my post, so I went to edit out my new post and instead I edited out my old one earlier in the thread. So then I had to come edit this one out too.

Honestly, I can only blame the drugs for so much, lol...

Thank you Bondgirl, I'm doing very well but I wanted to give an explanation why I was being an airhead and thankfully was only in my power to mess up my own posts.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:40 AM
geez that was a lot of editing but in the end you were able to explain hat happened and what caused it but in the end it has been sorted out At least you could blame the pain killers
Old 02-25-2013, 05:45 AM
Glinda l have made a lot of mistakes with posting and threads and would never be harsh on a member making a mistake and making a fool out of that person l couldn't see it in me to be that cruel