Old 02-17-2013, 11:03 AM
Need some help

Okay...I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and she said that when she was growing up in Saudi Arabia, she saw a horror movie (late 70's/early 80's) that scared the hell out of her, but she couldn't remember the name of it. The only thing she really recalled was a guy on an island and creatures that came out of the ocean/sea/large body of water that looked like seaweed. There was also a woman in it, but she couldn't be more specific than she was either his girlfriend or wife or fiancee and she may have been either a ghost or played into it in a flash back manner, which isn't really specific at all. There was nothing about any of that that rang a bell in my head. I know it's not much to go on, but any help in finding this would be appreciated.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:47 AM
What I can think up right now is:
Shock Waves (1977)
and or
Humanoids From the Deep (1980)
Also could be
Dagon (2001), but that is way to new?
But my money is on Shock Waves?
Hope this helps?
Old 02-24-2013, 03:10 PM
tryin to find name of a low budget movie i liked

im tryin to figure out a movie i watched that i liked its about this filming crew that is settin up to make a horror movie in this house that lockes them in and kills all of them but one man that stays there to be the choosin caretaker i remember this one part in the movie when this guy is setting up cameras and he knocks whole in wall and it like grabs him and kinda like adds him to wall