Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:49 PM
'There's a special place in hell for them': Taylor Swift slams Tina Fey and Amy Poehl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...en-Globes.html

Is she finally on the path to self destruction?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-05-2013, 10:48 PM
There's a special place in hell for women who cite feminism while making a career out of making their exes the center of it.


Tina and Amy were EXTREMELY reserved in the joke they told about her, which was this:

During the Globes, Fey made light of Swift's confessional songs on her high-profile dating relationships.

"You know what, Taylor Swift? Stay away from Michael J. Fox's son," Fey said during the show. Poehler then joked that maybe Swift should "go for it," to which Fey replied, "No, she needs some me time to learn about herself."


Seriously honey, get thicker armor, and choose better battles, because if you think you're more beloved than Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, hahahaha, you're in for a RUDE awakening.

Last edited by electriclite; 03-05-2013 at 10:52 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Poehler's response

Quote:
"Aw, I feel bad if she was upset. I am a feminist and she is a young and talented girl," Amy tells The Hollywood Reporter. "That being said, I do agree I am going to hell. But for other reasons. Mostly boring tax stuff."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-06-2013, 07:24 AM
Well no one likes to be insulted but if you date to many men you get a name for your self which is a shame also women can be hitched to each other just say the tables were turned and these two women were in Taylor's position they would stick up for them selves in the same way Taylor is a young woman and as she gets older she will stick with one man but at the moment she is experiment and sorting out the crap until she finds someone suitable I also heard that she has told the media that these guys if they want to can write a song about her
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-06-2013, 07:50 AM
God, could you imagine if Seth MacFarlane made a joke about her? The headlines the next day would probably read, "Taylor Swift kills Seth MacFarlane, shoots herself" or something like that. Y'know, I used to be on this chick's side, saying she was innocent and pure and that that was rare in the pop industry but I've come to realize slowly but surely that that's a load of horseshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
Poehler's response
Amy Poehler always seemed like a lovely person and this confirms it. She had no good reason to apologize but she did it anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-06-2013, 08:36 AM
I want to like her but she's making it VERY difficult to do so. Of course, I'm referring to Swift, NOT Poehler and Fey. I very easily love them.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-06-2013, 08:46 AM
She's a cunt.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-06-2013, 10:59 AM

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-easy-w...tory-internet/

#4
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Well, she's her own worst enemy when it comes down to it. She plays the victim far too often. She would do best to disappear for a few years and come back when she's hopefully matured. Or at least not open her mouth in public until then. She needs to learn to laugh at herself and understand good natured ribbing. Otherwise, she's in for a stressful life in the business she's in.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2813501.html
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-06-2013, 08:49 PM
I do feel a little bit bad for her, but then I remember she airs her dirty laundry regularly in her songs. Which pretty much leaves her open to criticism from others. She can dish it out but she can't seem to take it.

If she didn't sing about what she sings about though, I would say it was definitely over the line.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKlown View Post
She's a cunt.
add to that she is a whore!

There is a thread here I started about how much I hate Swift, so it is no secret my feelings towards her.

She is this girl who plays this innocent school girl, and behind closed doors she is a giant whore.

But one day her songs will run dry and her album sales will stop and she will be Mindy McReady!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:17 AM
I think she got off easy. Imagine if it was Ricky Gervais or even Seth McFarlane going after her.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-07-2013, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
add to that she is a whore!

There is a thread here I started about how much I hate Swift, so it is no secret my feelings towards her.

She is this girl who plays this innocent school girl, and behind closed doors she is a giant whore.

But one day her songs will run dry and her album sales will stop and she will be Mindy McReady!!
Yes she has gone around and dated quite a few men and of cause she has written songs about the men she has been with but to call her a who're is terrible I would like to know if a man dated many women what name would he be called
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
add to that she is a whore!
Done.

She's a cuntwhore.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Geez how do you know whether she slept with these blokes are you a fly on the wall watching We are not there to judge all you are assuming that she had sex with all of them I find calling someone a who're is over stating a fact
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Yes she has gone around and dated quite a few men and of cause she has written songs about the men she has been with but to call her a who're is terrible I would like to know if a man dated many women what name would he be called
I have a close friend who is a man whore, Tucker Max levels... and we all call him a Dirtball with no soul... so there are no double standards!

As for whether she banged the dudes she dates... in the words of the great Chris Berman.. C'mon Man!!!

You think Jake Gylenhaal is dating this chick without getting some? or John Mayer? or any of the other 50 dudes she has plowed through?!

But my problem with her isnt even really that she is a giant whore, bang who you want, I dont care... my problem is that she plays this sweet innocent girl, her persona is that of this wholesome all american girl who is pure and straight edged, but in reality she is a giant whore!

She is that Catholic School Girl, who everyone thinks is this sweet girl who goes to school, goes home, studies, goes to sleep and does the same the next day... when in reality this chick is getting railed nightly and does more drugs than Keith Richards!

Parents let their daughters look up to her, yet when Seth MacFarlane sings a stupid song about showing your boobs, these same idiots are up in arms!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:40 PM
I haven't been "in like" as many times as she's been "in love" - to say that Amy and Tina are goin to Hell is just a ridiculous thing to say and just ups her bitch level IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post

As for whether she banged the dudes she dates... in the words of the great Chris Berman.. C'mon Man!!!

You think Jake Gylenhaal is dating this chick without getting some? or John Mayer? or any of the other 50 dudes she has plowed through?!
I don't think you realize how close you are to calling those guys rapists.



I think there may be more credence to her being a virgin. I mean she dates all these guys and they break up pretty fast. Almost in the length of time it takes for a guy to reach his limit waiting out for when they get to do the deed. Hmmmm....
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-07-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Yes she has gone around and dated quite a few men and of cause she has written songs about the men she has been with but to call her a who're is terrible I would like to know if a man dated many women what name would he be called
<Twig> I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.
source: http://www.bash.org/?908184
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-07-2013, 06:58 PM
what is that quote from?! I know I have heard it before, but it is driving me crazy on where I heard it from!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
<Twig> I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.
source: http://www.bash.org/?908184
And when my brother told me that I asked "So how does the "master key" know he's not just fucking a lot of "shitty locks"?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Geez how do you know whether she slept with these blokes

Oh come on!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Well like l said before you would have to be a fly on the wall on all of this if you were not,in the bed room while she is at it you wouldn't know the truth the media loves to play with things and this only one of them

Last edited by Bondgirl; 03-08-2013 at 08:25 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-10-2013, 06:48 AM
.

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 05:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-10-2013, 07:04 AM
I'm sure Swift is a nice girl, to her fans, but as a person in a relationship she seems like she's high maintenance. In the beginning, I saw her as a victim with puppy dog eyes but I soon realized she goes looking for trouble in order to have lyric material. She blames every single one of her exes for her failed relationships. Well, there's a point when one must realize if you continue dating different people in short time intervals then perhaps the problem isn't them, but you.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-12-2013, 08:04 PM
I dont have a problem with what Swift said or what Poehl and Fey did. Bitches be crazy
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Well that is true women can be bitches to one another thinking they are better than the other

being female l have seen this happen
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-14-2013, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post

Seriously honey, get thicker armor, and choose better battles, because if you think you're more beloved than Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, hahahaha, you're in for a RUDE awakening.
Taylor's tween fans have made her head enormous.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Well, she's her own worst enemy when it comes down to it. She plays the victim far too often. She would do best to disappear for a few years and come back when she's hopefully matured. Or at least not open her mouth in public until then. She needs to learn to laugh at herself and understand good natured ribbing. Otherwise, she's in for a stressful life in the business she's in.
Exactly! She's in the entertainment business!!! She will be ridiculed. It's funny and their joke wasn't that bad!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 03-16-2013, 08:31 AM
That is true she does have a lot of fans and l can tell you when l seen her in concert the fan base was huge and l have to say she has a huge female following in aus the age base was 7to old ladies and l might as well say l only seen around 7 men which was kinda funny to see
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump